Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guzi4guzi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

What speeds are you guys getting?

With my 1070 (+125CC -500mem - 53% TDP) I'm at 12 Mhs

Intensity is set at 21

1070 I get 23-24 MH/s

no need to turn mem down in negative with this algo, does nothing for you except lose hashes. Im at 70% power. your losing half your hashes with what your doing. You can leave CC up to what your on or higher. Try this

70% power
CC 150
Mem 0

ccminer 2.2 - skunk version

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip

You are right

with Mem 0  i get 18,8 - 19,4 MH/s with gtx 1060 6GB
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:06:04 PM

Hello devs!
What is the purpose of this new thread? Why didn't you changed the content of the old one instead of creating a new one?  Anyway if the SweepStakeCoin was moved to a new thread and joined forces with ChainWorks Industries why don't you make a rework of the logo and maybe a rebrand. I don't want to be rude but the logo of the SSC is not looking very apealing from  my point of view. Sorry if I will upset you devs but this project needs some little work on the design of the logo (now it looks like a cartoon, neither the clover isn't a 4 leaf clover, neither .png image isn't) and also on the design of the announcement thread. Please take my criticism like an constructive thing.

Cheers, gawlea!
doktor83

Activity: 2562
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Hello devs!
What is the purpose of this new thread? Why didn't you changed the content of the old one instead of creating a new one?  Anyway if the SweepStakeCoin was moved to a new thread and joined forces with ChainWorks Industries why don't you make a rework of the logo and maybe a rebrand. I don't want to be rude but the logo of the SSC is not looking very apealing from  my point of view. Sorry if I will upset you devs but this project needs some little work on the design of the logo (now it looks like a cartoon, neither the clover isn't a 4 leaf clover, neither .png image isn't) and also on the design of the announcement thread. Please take my criticism like an constructive thing.

Cheers, gawlea!

guess you are a designer and want to design a new logo for sweep ?

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:01:58 PM

Hello devs!

Cheers, gawlea!

Or we setup a bounty/contest for a new Logo
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

Hello devs!

Cheers, gawlea!

In my opinion they want reward for it, that's why he said that, Lol...
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:11:49 AM

If we want a new logo i could ask a mate of mine , one of aussies best tattoo artist and fucking amazing artist in general ..... if i asked him he could whip up a real badass logo i reckon .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:04:45 AM

Can someone share a copy of an updated blockchain (database + block0001.dat). After days I continue stucked in the same block.

Salute

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
HPC1984

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

and now all the bandwagon people jump on within the last few days making it not profitable to mine sweep anymore...

This is how these things work mate Cheesy

On the plus side it means the coin is getting some traction?
willtc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:42:58 AM

A little benchmark of GTX1080Ti Palit SJS (core / mem / voltage = 1860 MHz / 5600 MHz / 925 mV) - 45-46 Mh/s with ccminer 1.8.4 at pool mining:
https://i.imgur.com/B9SXBQT.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot. Where can I find this (special?) version of 1.8.4 because the one from Github does not contain JHA algo support  Grin

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases  and find  1.8.4-tpruvot

ccminer-80-x64 -a jackpot -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:4633 -u SgyLQ2aVDuMjkxg8KbRk7kFP8y37FWEXb9 -p 12345 -i 24

Thanks, I was trying -JHA instead of -jackpot. That one worked  Smiley
COBOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

Do but what with the wallet?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5nPUzyLr7_IRUt0SWlkdU1yNGc/view

NetTool.Win32.TorJok.ea

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e5d4a0ffa7b2df4fdfa6a278cbb43eea9dc853d9ab67df49b7b3b3eebe6e2207/detection
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

Dev, if you're over there. I have a problem I had 1500000 sweep in my wallet, as I was mining on a dedicated server with gpu. And good until yesterday, the question is that the server where I had the wallet, had 7 hours ahead of my time zone, today when I open the wallet, and sync on my pc, I do not appear the coins I had mined in the Dedicated server, and there is no exit transaction, what can I do?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

Dev, if you're over there. I have a problem I had 1500000 sweep in my wallet, as I was mining on a dedicated server with gpu. And good until yesterday, the question is that the server where I had the wallet, had 7 hours ahead of my time zone, today when I open the wallet, and sync on my pc, I do not appear the coins I had mined in the Dedicated server, and there is no exit transaction, what can I do?

Do you see your SWEEPs in blockchain/blockexplorer? If so should just resync your wallet

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:15:10 AM

I would love to see this Coin on Cryptopia

so would we ...

but will not even attempt until we have everything stable - and can prove it ... even if it means there is no sweepstake at the moment ...

for ANY exchange to really trade well with any coin - the daemon must be rock solid and able to handle the transactions its built for ... this coin can handle the transactions - and VERY quickly at that ... but it has had a hiccup of forking before the sweepstake code was removed ... so we need to make sure that if we approach cryptopia - we need to have the solid history of the coin behind it as well ...

in saying that tho - its been making many many transactions at lightning speed - and not missing a beat ...

now to create the backbone for it and have the seednodes sorted - and we will be ready to apply for inclusion - and pay ...

#crysx

Dev, I sent you MP, you can check please, requesting the miner's version for sweep, and the invitation for the slack

done mate ...

just catching up with the thread now ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:18:50 AM

Hi there, nice project  Cheesy
Just start to mine, but it seems that the wallet i have doesn't work, it never reach any connections....

ill try to help you with this one so devs can concentrate on other issues.

I'm using Win 10

first navigate to this folder;

C:\Users\separ\AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin       -----> the separ is my name, yours will be different.

create a sweepstakecoin.conf (Make sure you don't have .conf.txt, it must be a .conf file) using notepad and copy and paste the following; (enter whatever you want for rpcuser and rpcassword without the quotes.)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser="your user name"
rpcpassword="your password"
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570
addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=mk4tkbkyjjb6pxyo.onion:17570
addnode=2aegeyukpiemg76r.onion:17570
addnode=jgvoljoczy2h5n6w.onion:17570
addnode=xrjpfrxz6s446tbd.onion:17570
addnode=7vthw6qus7vrvgsl.onion:17570
addnode=arisidbqbvqpsrk7.onion:17570
addnode=fkap3j7kmxanynce.onion:17570
addnode=yyfuf2bfd3jkgano.onion:17570
addnode=lnkzfthwdv57olid.onion:17570
addnode=5x6ysnxprevkttpk.onion:17570
addnode=gxap3ysfrq3o6gr6.onion:17570
addnode=svudsrzppwui5qvm.onion:17570
addnode=mhmxg7a2slfrzkid.onion:17570
addnode=f6zp2ti543jkj5ca.onion:17570
addnode=sfdfsuyf6nkuy7o7.onion:17570
addnode=uvzh762mwqrk3g75.onion:17570
addnode=a2me5cc6tt4evn4b.onion:17570
addnode=7fqjnjem7jdnmamx.onion:17570
addnode=h35wkcywci5r6ph6.onion:17570
addnode=yzrj2ozyxsu74de4.onion:17570
addnode=lqdb3rcnheyopx3l.onion:17570
addnode=p6ilfjtj4odxzq5e.onion:17570
addnode=dzeoxvfyn44zm6k7.onion:17570
addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=4a2zr3ma57olllyv.onion:17570

save file. exit out of folder. Restart your Wallet and see if it starts syncing. If not let me know Ill see if I can help further.

tanx sparker327 ...

im quoting your full message because its important to others to know ...

when the nodes are used - PATIENCE is absolutely necessary for sync ... in the new version we will have seednodes built in / hardcoded - and wont require this step ... we are even considering removing tor altogether so we can focus on the actual code / development of the coin ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:25:28 AM

is your team considering adding my idea of a slotmachine in the client to attracts more investors? i think it's a neat idea for this kind of coin, can you also requests to listen this on coinmarketcap?

we take on board all reasonable ideas ...

when the wallet is to our satisfaction with stability and functionality - we will look at a number of our own ideas - and those suggested ...

still too much work to finalize in the backend - so as slow as it will be to do so - we will look at the list of things we have compiled for this coin alone ... our other coins also have shared ideas - but very different ones as well due to different market space ...

working at a steady pace - and will continue working at our pace until all the things we need to get done - get done ...

great idea tho ...

coinmarketcap is a different story altogether ... we will work on that when we have ALL the coins details up to date - so we send the details once to them and they can work at their own pace to update and add ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:27:18 AM

Trying to sync the wallet in version 1.3.0.0 on win10 but always get stuck in block 37257. Using the recommended conf file with 21 connections, so the problem seems not to come from there. Any thoughts??

Thanks and salute

patience ...

leave it open - and let it do its things with sync - no matter how long it takes ...

when the fork happened at that block - millions of orphan blocks were created - and as a result the sync to the 'proper' blockchain takes its time due to these orphans ...

patience if the key ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

i just posted this in sp-mod thread - this just a paste from my post and I wanted to share it here , I think some will appreciate it haha ... true story lol

you know whats really ironic about SPs hate towards sweepstakecoin now that cwi has taken the project over .

I first orginally learned about the coin here in THIS VERY THREAD back early may sometime when strasbourg was the dev and sp said something along these lines -

"I LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS COIN AND IM CONSIDERING MAKING AN OPTIMISED MINER FOR THE ALGO , WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK"   ive gone back to try to find the post so i could quote it , but sp musta deleted it ,,
 100% true this I swear on my life ...... does anyone else remember? Was only this comment that made me look into it further and get on board lol .

Rather BIG CHANGE OF TUNE and it shows your hatred towards the coin is purley a personal issue with the developer . Its not a shitcoin , its a solid coin mate and thanks for putting me onto it way back then SP , as i mined it the whole time and its really paid off now ^^ so thankyou .

Smiley ...

ummm ... you said it all i guess ...

and all true ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

every coin is a good coin if people see something useful in it.
Of course lot's of pump/dump happens on every coin, but only coins that really offer something can survive.

we agree ...

hence the work at our own pace - not those pushing for a pump and dump ...

we like to do things right ... no matter how long they take ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

yeah thats true mate , sweep as far as a general crypto currency offers a lot more than a lot of existing ones already , in the fact its so fast to send/confirm transactions , a lot faster than many ive used .
   Ive mined and dealt with many currencies and this from the get go before it had any value was one my favs... otherwise i wouldnt have givin it the mining time i did...I dont see the chain getting locked up cosntantly at high diff like other coins seem to so often , its always moving and fast due to the pos/pow hybrid and fast block times , always a smooth experience for me dealing with sweepstake .

This is early days , with our new dev^^  and a growing community/interest , i have fairly high hopes . I dont say this as a sweep holder , i really feel this is true . Being a holder certainly makes me want to see it succeed ofc , that goes without saying , but my opinion is not jaded i mine this coin before it had any value casue i felt it had potential and was seriously undervalued and all it needed was a block explorer and some love ..... it now has these things and happy days Smiley

its THIS type of feedback that keeps us going ...

this encourages us to keep going forward - and improve ...

tanx for the kind words ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:36:52 AM

I think that it really needs that sweepstake option fixed, i mean the one that was the initial idea and had to be turned off to gain stability in network.
If that ever gets fixed i am sure a lot of people will find this coin very interesting.
And yeah, lightning fast transactions are great Grin

agreed ...

with one exception ...

that was the original goal of the development of the coin ...

its seems to have failed - but we will work on it - and will setup a testnet for it to see if the code forks the testnet or not later on ... which ever way this turns out - we now have the project under our wing and will strive to improve the development - even if it means we veer this in a different direction ...

we like the concept of the sweepstake - especially with the coin named after just that ... but that doesnt necessarily mean it will stay that way ... which leads to a number of opportunities and possibilities for the future of this coin ... we have a few ideas we would like to implement here also - and just need the capacity to do so ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: