Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

when new features will be added to this coin? i think it's missing tons of thing, and the development is really slow, investors will forget it at some point

Currently, we are not worried about any of these points.

Except the redevelopment.

I wish Crypto 'people' would actually understand what the word 'investment' actually is also.

#crysx

Ok for the investment part, but it's 2 months after the takeover and still there are the usual synching problems as before.
I don't know, fix the blockchain at least, maybe with a new wallet release...

We have worked on the wallet.

But TOR removal is just the beginning - as there are no seednodes to cater for the standard IPv4 sync - yet Smiley As well as the cleanup of the code and getting at least the code stable with the core systems in place. The SweepStake is not working and as such we will not work on it until we have stabilized the core. To do that, we need to work on a number of other things, which may include a full rebase.

And you are worried about 2months? This coin was the LAST coin we acquired - what makes you think it is first in line for updates?

We have our priorities set on the backend systems so that CWI-InfraStructure, CWI-Pool, and the updated coding of the CWI-Stratum (Obsidian) is 100% before anything else goes into place.

This means that many thousands of dollars every month, and the effort and time we put in, will not be in vain. It will be invested into the infrastructure that will maintain the stability of the future updates of SweepStakeCoin as well as the other coins and projects we have.

There are no 'syncing problems' per se. This is a sync issue that happens at block 37257 due to the fork that happened long before we made the decision to acquire the coin. THOUSANDS of orphan blocks need to be downloaded for the chain to regain sync, so many many nodes added to the conf are needed AND patience. Otherwise a new coin, a new blockchain and a swap is in order. If this explanation is not a viable one for you, that I have now explained SO MANY time prior, then there are only two options left.

1 - sell off all your holdings and 'invest' somewhere else.
2 - have patience as we work on our BUSINESS and backend systems - as well as our projects.

We will NOT be bullied into a forced timeframe and false sense of accomplishment because we 'released an update'. We let other so called 'devs' do that.

Want to stay with CWI as a business? Patience is the key.

Want to help us? PM me.

We will go at our own pace, without being forced into anything we are not willing to do.

I have also just read back to a post I have a few things to say about. Just finding the time to respond. I'm disgusted in the pretense that people have in crypto where everyone feels that WE owe anyone anything. We are happy you are interested in this project, but don't be fooled into thinking that ANYONE can push and force a legitimate business startup into something.

If anyone REALLY wants to be an 'investor' in the true sense of the word, join us and put your money and skill where your mouth is and buy into the business. That's an investment. Till then, you are buying nothing more than a chance at some zeros and ones to make YOU some money. As such, YOU should be patient in the process that WE (the ACTUAL investors) have in store for the business.

I won't apologize if I sound rude, as it's out of my own pocket that all this happens, out of the skills that the engineers have that all this happens, out of the time and effort we ALL put into the projects we have that all this happens.

So, in summary. We will go about doing what we do, at the pace we do, and do it RIGHT. If you wish to come along for the ride, and build something more than a business here, you are most welcome. But until the day comes that anyone feeds us and pay our bills and expenses, then no one has the right to TELL us what to do, or how to do it.

That's it.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

when new features will be added to this coin? i think it's missing tons of thing, and the development is really slow, investors will forget it at some point

Currently, we are not worried about any of these points.

Except the redevelopment.

I wish Crypto 'people' would actually understand what the word 'investment' actually is also.

#crysx

Ok for the investment part, but it's 2 months after the takeover and still there are the usual synching problems as before.
I don't know, fix the blockchain at least, maybe with a new wallet release...

But TOR removal is just the beginning - as there are no seednodes to cater for the standard IPv4 sync - yet Smiley As well as the cleanup of the code and getting at least the code stable with the core systems in place. The SweepStake is not working and as such we will not work on it until we have stabilized the core. To do that, we need to work on a number of other things, which may include a full rebase.

And you are worried about 2months? This coin was the LAST coin we acquired - what makes you think it is first in line for updates?

We have our priorities set on the backend systems so that CWI-InfraStructure, CWI-Pool, and the updated coding of the CWI-Stratum (Obsidian) is 100% before anything else goes into place.

This means that many thousands of dollars every month, and the effort and time we put in, will not be in vain. It will be invested into the infrastructure that will maintain the stability of the future updates of SweepStakeCoin as well as the other coins and projects we have.

There are no 'syncing problems' per se. This is a sync issue that happens at block 37257 due to the fork that happened long before we made the decision to acquire the coin. THOUSANDS of orphan blocks need to be downloaded for the chain to regain sync, so many many nodes added to the conf are needed AND patience. Otherwise a new coin, a new blockchain and a swap is in order. If this explanation is not a viable one for you, that I have now explained SO MANY time prior, then there are only two options left.

2 - have patience as we work on our BUSINESS and backend systems - as well as our projects.

We will NOT be bullied into a forced timeframe and false sense of accomplishment because we 'released an update'. We let other so called 'devs' do that.

Want to help us? PM me.

We will go at our own pace, without being forced into anything we are not willing to do.

I have also just read back to a post I have a few things to say about. Just finding the time to respond. I'm disgusted in the pretense that people have in crypto where everyone feels that WE owe anyone anything. We are happy you are interested in this project, but don't be fooled into thinking that ANYONE can push and force a legitimate business startup into something.

If anyone REALLY wants to be an 'investor' in the true sense of the word, join us and put your money and skill where your mouth is and buy into the business. That's an investment. Till then, you are buying nothing more than a chance at some zeros and ones to make YOU some money. As such, YOU should be patient in the process that WE (the ACTUAL investors) have in store for the business.

I won't apologize if I sound rude, as it's out of my own pocket that all this happens, out of the skills that the engineers have that all this happens, out of the time and effort we ALL put into the projects we have that all this happens.

So, in summary. We will go about doing what we do, at the pace we do, and do it RIGHT. If you wish to come along for the ride, and build something more than a business here, you are most welcome. But until the day comes that anyone feeds us and pay our bills and expenses, then no one has the right to TELL us what to do, or how to do it.

That's it.

#crysx

Glad you are so forward and dont take shit from these anonymous tools who try to dictate to everyone. Im so tired of ass clowns like this, thank you for standing up and not cowtowing to them. I for one appreciate it and thats one reason why I stick by CWI.

and as far an investors sticking by it, I dont think buying some sweep at 1 satoshi is an "investment". One day it may give you a few more satoshis, if not who cares. If your really in this for a quick buck get into stocks..Or just shut up and mine coins you like and see what happens in the distant future. It took Bitcoin years to get to the point its at financially, I dont know why a lot of you think new coins, or revived ones should reach that status in a few months.

Or do what I do, take the sweep you have and when the price goes up to 6-10 sats (like it does every know and then) sell it, when it goes back down to 1-2 sats, buy a lot more. Then let it sit in your wallet POS'ing.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

Glad you are so forward and dont take shit from these anonymous tools who try to dictate to everyone. Im so tired of ass clowns like this, thank you for standing up and not cowtowing to them. I for one appreciate it and thats one reason why I stick by CWI.

and as far an investors sticking by it, I dont think buying some sweep at 1 satoshi is an "investment". One day it may give you a few more satoshis, if not who cares. If your really in this for a quick buck get into stocks..Or just shut up and mine coins you like and see what happens in the distant future. It took Bitcoin years to get to the point its at financially, I dont know why a lot of you think new coins, or revived ones should reach that status in a few months.

Or do what I do, take the sweep you have and when the price goes up to 6-10 sats (like it does every know and then) sell it, when it goes back down to 1-2 sats, buy a lot more. Then let it sit in your wallet POS'ing.

Never thought of my ass as a clown, but thank you for reaffirming someone's else words.

Want to help us? PM me.

That's it.

#crysx

Oh don't worry, I don't intend either pay your bills (I have mine already) nor tell you what to do.
I'm not in hurry either, but you know (and you do know), this crypto-business is also about claiming things that won't be there. And probably you need an alive community (not and already dumped one) for your project.

But who am I kidding, leaving groups of bytes there PoSing doesn't bother me.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:12:57 AM

Never thought of my ass as a clown, but thank you for reaffirming someone's else words.

Want to help us? PM me.

That's it.

#crysx

Oh don't worry, I don't intend either pay your bills (I have mine already) nor tell you what to do.
I'm not in hurry either, but you know (and you do know), this crypto-business is also about claiming things that won't be there. And probably you need an alive community (not and already dumped one) for your project.

But who am I kidding, leaving groups of bytes there PoSing doesn't bother me.

This wasn't meant offensively.

As the previous post suggests, there are MANY MANY MANY people that continuosly expect and expect and expect - without ever dipping once to help.

I am, as sparker327 obviously is also, so tired of the opposite to productive criticism that there will be nothing but pretty much forward and on point posts in reply to such things as 'when where how and who died' style of questions.

It will happen WHEN it happens, and not a moment before.

We don't mind that the price gets dumped to oblivion. The price of the coin doe not determine the coins 'value' per se, nor does it determine the coins development. In fact, the price is the RESULT of the development and 'value' that we place on the project. If that 'value' is deemed to be worthless, then so be it. CWI know what we will be doing with the coin, and we have no intention on beating our chests to drum up hype to get some interest.

But I am glad that you see that mining or buying into and staking, is a patience game. I have ALWAYS stated (read back through my VAST history of posts if you have the patience) that crypto is about 'never putting in any more than you are willing to lose'. That statement stood then and stands now.

We would like to become multimillionaires from coins also, but we KNOW we won't, because the multimillionaire status has nothing really to do with the development of the projects we have encumbered.

We will continue with what we do, and at our own pace as mentioned earlier. If you all want to come along for the ride because you like what you see, then welcome. If you want a quick buck, we can't help you. We are here to code and (hopefully) improve the projects, nothing more.

Thanks for the polite response also.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:47:00 AM

This wasn't meant offensively.

As the previous post suggests, there are MANY MANY MANY people that continuosly expect and expect and expect - without ever dipping once to help.

I am, as sparker327 obviously is also, so tired of the opposite to productive criticism that there will be nothing but pretty much forward and on point posts in reply to such things as 'when where how and who died' style of questions.

It will happen WHEN it happens, and not a moment before.

We don't mind that the price gets dumped to oblivion. The price of the coin doe not determine the coins 'value' per se, nor does it determine the coins development. In fact, the price is the RESULT of the development and 'value' that we place on the project. If that 'value' is deemed to be worthless, then so be it. CWI know what we will be doing with the coin, and we have no intention on beating our chests to drum up hype to get some interest.

But I am glad that you see that mining or buying into and staking, is a patience game. I have ALWAYS stated (read back through my VAST history of posts if you have the patience) that crypto is about 'never putting in any more than you are willing to lose'. That statement stood then and stands now.

We would like to become multimillionaires from coins also, but we KNOW we won't, because the multimillionaire status has nothing really to do with the development of the projects we have encumbered.

We will continue with what we do, and at our own pace as mentioned earlier. If you all want to come along for the ride because you like what you see, then welcome. If you want a quick buck, we can't help you. We are here to code and (hopefully) improve the projects, nothing more.

Thanks for the polite response also.

#crysx

And no offense taken.

No quick buck, just a bit of impatience though. I really would like to know if the project is not dead, that's all.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
triathleteoxford

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

I will follow closely
DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

Novaexchange will be closed.
Where SWEEP will be trading?
oddity2505

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

I would suggest applying to stocks.exchange - they are pretty quick to add new coins (and I think they don't charge for this) and the exchange itself works fine.
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

It will be closed but as usual can't withdraw sweep coins, cause their wallet isn't synced.
wtf now?

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

I cant sync the wallet, anyone has some functioning nodes?

Thanks! Smiley

Bitrated user: Kompik.
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

sweep also trades on coinsmarket
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWEEP.htm
OcVaad

Activity: 84

ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

Thanks! Smiley

Try those or coinsmarket one from post above :

odpeqed2bkx2bj3y.onion:17570
rp7khw76sp5vz67t.onion:17570
rvguqx5sdjaiq5df.onion:17570
ylio4rdxfwv6x2dk.onion:17570
yzrj2ozyxsu74de4.onion:17570
zmqq2ghoqlaz2pum.onion:17570
wbaclz6fgyan4w5o.onion:17570
4v2xki6eof2jy5sd.onion:17570
6yhn4w5w3yqdeu7g.onion:17570
j7ni4qjocyj3pv6q.onion:17570

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

sweep also trades on coinsmarket
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWEEP.htm

This is true.

Please do be careful though that use 9 decimal places, not 8.

So what may look like 43sat or 52sat is actually 4.6sat or 5.2sat.

#crysx

Sofar

Activity: 128
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

Tanguy Pruvot‏ @tpruvot

Closing SWEEP stratum due to nova closing... Be sure to check you are not mining with their VIVO addresses

Sad Sad

Bad news, was a nice pool for us.

cyberdeath

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

Thanks! Smiley
Here are my node list
addnode=4v2xki6eof2jy5sd.onion:17570
addnode=6yhn4w5w3yqdeu7g.onion:17570
addnode=axpmo3rowqrrxon5.onion:17570
addnode=ceot6aeflxqypwj4.onion:17570
addnode=f6zp2ti543jkj5ca.onion:17570
addnode=he253hlcfoaq2kjn.onion:17570
addnode=iy7lqos2ykdyx4dy.onion:17570
addnode=lw4755atqmpfrq3l.onion:17570
addnode=oaonnvq5qcnn7atm.onion:17570
addnode=rvguqx5sdjaiq5df.onion:17570
addnode=s2jzwey3pdgc64sx.onion:17570
addnode=vqh43spharyg2mk6.onion:17570
shubaduba

Activity: 158

mine safe o/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

Don't forget there is a solo-mining option for SWEEP.
I get a block every 2 minutes with 0.5GH/s

After solo-mining NXS with 1 block/day reward SWEEP is easy walk even for single-GPU rigs.
hoopsliced

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

Huh Huh Huh

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
noname71rus

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:10:15 PM

Huh Huh Huh
its a newbie want to be a Jr. ))))
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:36 PM

The ICO for sweepstake is like the Spoon for Matrix.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: