Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

so if you guys are seriously considering and looking at working on a reduction in the number of sweep, are you including a swap for whats already out there to a "new" coin? or whatever you name it?I dont see people voluntarily giving up millions of sweep just to reduce the amount circulating so the only way I can see that happening is with a swap...

I am not sure that changing the total CAP number necessarily means SWAP process, or am I wrong?

if they just reduce the cap, then no, a swap would not be necessary. If they want to reduce the overall amount, then a swap would have to take place to do that, depending on the amount actually circulating and how much they want to reduce from final CAP.

Well I am not sure that they would actually reduce CAP volume bellow the current circulating supplies because like you said, then they would need to make SWAP and burn.
It all depends what will new road map say about plans for this coin and also the time table when CAP cuttings occurs. The more time it pass, more likely we can expect to see swap on roadmap.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

We are looking at all aspects of what we can do.

This does not mean we will go one way or another with what has been discussed, but we will undoubtedly look at a number of things with regards to the redevelopment. The sweepstake code IS the one forking the chain, so we will when the item arises, determine whether it is worth chasing the recode, or changing it completely.

This is months away yet, as OZC and INFX need to be done first, in that order.

#crysx

mareares

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Is possible do solo mining with the gpu?
And another question I have 7 days for the next stake and one friend of mine with less coins has 14 days, if we put it together we take + stake or the same?
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Given enough time, the below is what always happens when Sweepstake is left running and staking:

Only working solution is to delete the blockchain dirs and resync from the beginning. Roll Eyes
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Yes

And another question I have 7 days for the next stake and one friend of mine with less coins has 14 days, if we put it together we take + stake or the same?

If you increase the amount of SWEEPs on the staking wallet the staking time will reduce. Thus after putting your SWEEPs and your friend SWEEPs in the same wallet for staking you will receive stake reward more often.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Given enough time, the below is what always happens when Sweepstake is left running and staking:

Only working solution is to delete the blockchain dirs and resync from the beginning. Roll Eyes

You have an issue somewhere in your system.

Our Linux cloud systems are ALWAYS running without missing a beat, and there is no known issue with ANY of the Windows users of this level of issue.

The vast majority of times, when interference with the wallet.dat file writing (or any writing to any part of the coin system for that matter)happens, the association is usually a malware or viral scan program that is trying to discontinue writing the file(s).

The only workaround you might have is disabling ALL scanners that might see the wallet/daemon as a viral/malware threat, but that would leave your system vulnerable, if in fact you are using your system as the wallet staker of course.

The other method, which is the better way, is to hire out a vps system that is on 24/7 in the cloud that only you have control of, and is firewalled. Some as low as 12AUD a month are suitable if you are willing to spend that money. If you base it on Centos 7 x64, I can help personally. If ubuntu, one of the other theTEAM members can help. Either way, you need to look at what is happening in your staing system, as this is not the usual issue we have experienced in all three OS - Linux, OSX or Windows.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Yes

If you increase the amount of SWEEPs on the staking wallet the staking time will reduce. Thus after putting your SWEEPs and your friend SWEEPs in the same wallet for staking you will receive stake reward more often.

Correct on both counts.

The staking will become more difficult as the wallets connected online become bigger with coins (whether you are mining, buying or staking), as the more coins you have in each wallet, the heavier you network 'weight' is for staking. Always remember also that a LOT of people out there are accumulating a large number of coins so they can stake more than others, and a lot know how to cycle their coins in the wallet so that a single block can contain ALL the coins in the wallet. This allows a heavier weight for staking as there are MUCH more coins to be staked in one go.

#crysx

Bilbo Bagacoins

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sweep/

Still stuck at block 37257.

http://www.sweepstakecoinexplorer.us/

Stuck at 86651.

Any other explorers available?
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sweep/

Still stuck at block 37257.

http://www.sweepstakecoinexplorer.us/

Stuck at 86651.

Any other explorers available?

Yep I was going to ask the same thing. Explorers stuck.

Don't tell me it forked again Grin.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
mareares

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Yes

Correct on both counts.

The staking will become more difficult as the wallets connected online become bigger with coins (whether you are mining, buying or staking), as the more coins you have in each wallet, the heavier you network 'weight' is for staking. Always remember also that a LOT of people out there are accumulating a large number of coins so they can stake more than others, and a lot know how to cycle their coins in the wallet so that a single block can contain ALL the coins in the wallet. This allows a heavier weight for staking as there are MUCH more coins to be staked in one go.

#crysx
Ok thanks to both.
But how to mine solo with gpu. Any tip to do it?
DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

Explorer not working, pool toooooo much slowly.
But Chtyx buing videocard. It is REAL DEVELOPING.
HellMar

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Any coin is nothing without exchange...
SWEEP need a normal exchange because LOTS of people have vast SWEEP deposits.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Ok thanks to both.
But how to mine solo with gpu. Any tip to do it?

On Win OS your sweepstakecoin.conf should looks like:

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=YOUR_GPU_RIG_IP_ADDRESS
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

and miner *.bat file  like this:

Code:
ccminer -a jackpot -o YOUR_WALLET_PC_IP_ADDRESS:17571 -u sweepusr -p x -d 0,1 -i 25

Also do not forget open corresponding TCP port on the Wallet PCin Win firewall

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Explorer not working, pool toooooo much slowly.
But Chtyx buing videocard. It is REAL DEVELOPING.

You really want to go there with me mate?

Really? Think twice about that, then think again!

#crysx

yaroslavskoll

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

I think this project is amazing hoping for more good news and updates from you guys! Wink
DiMMkA

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

When SWEEP explorer will work?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

When SWEEP explorer will work?

Well ...

We have no control over either one, but we are working on a resolution with CryptoID, as it seems to be stuck on the forked block from back last year.

We are trying to do what we can to move the chain along short of copying the entire block chain acroos. We cannot seem to find why this particular service is refusing to find any of the full nodes, as all of CryptoID other chains of our coins are functioning well and moving as they should. It could be TOR doing this again, but we are not sure.

Will continue to work on it as best we can with CryptoID.

We have not been in touch with the owner of the volunteer BlockExplorer as yet, but that is on the todo list for this week. They have provided the BlockExplorer for SWEEP voluntarily, and have been great thus far. I am guessing their server is stuck, which is a simple restart of the daemon. Only a guess though as we don't know until we get in touch with them.

#crysx

DiMMkA

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

Crysx, can you create Discord channel? It's will be help for community and trading.
Slack channel not god for it.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Crysx, can you create Discord channel? It's will be help for community and trading.
Slack channel not god for it.

We have been looking at an Official Discord group.

The issue with it is simply that it ALL works of WebSockets and our corporate proxy doesn't support WebSockets, so it is almost impossible for us to maintain it.

We are working something out with this problem, but I think that would be a good idea, as you and many others have asked for this. Next week is the slated time we are making for such things, and we will be sure to let you know whether we have overcome this problem.

Would you want to admin the channel while we work on other things? If so, how would that be done? I guess this is something that needs to be looked at and talked about. Like whether Discord has the same sort of channel basis as slack does for ALL our projects in the one place?

#crysx

DiMMkA

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

Yes, you can do for ALL our projects in the one place.
If you want I can help admin it.
And discord have great mobile version.
PM I'm help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: