Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38178 times)
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

strange project. people are not particularly interested in them  Grin But I think you can safely wait on all popular exchanges  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

strange project. people are not particularly interested in them  Grin But I think you can safely wait on all popular exchanges  Kiss
What are your conclusions based on?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

VERY good white paper. VERY liked the one-page summary. Brief, clear, understandable.
Yes, I also noticed a very high level of preparation of information material!

Yeah definitely, reading the whitepaper, you can really tell that the team had done enough research for this project, it seems like every detail that's been written in the whitepaper has been well thought of, carefully planned and studied which is a good thing though, it just shows how passionate and serious the dev team are with this project. Overall the whitepaper is really breath-taking to read and it's very informative. I just think the only downside is the use of some technical terms, there are words and sentences that are very hard to understand in a bystander point of view, but the videos that the team provide really gives light to those sections of the whitepaper that are quite hard to comprehend.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
TimmyCortonde

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Very promising project. Maybe I missed that information but has the project made any    preliminary agreements with potential data buyers? How many?
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

VERY good white paper. VERY liked the one-page summary. Brief, clear, understandable.
Yes, I also noticed a very high level of preparation of information material!

Yeah definitely, reading the whitepaper, you can really tell that the team had done enough research for this project, it seems like every detail that's been written in the whitepaper has been well thought of, carefully planned and studied which is a good thing though, it just shows how passionate and serious the dev team are with this project. Overall the whitepaper is really breath-taking to read and it's very informative. I just think the only downside is the use of some technical terms, there are words and sentences that are very hard to understand in a bystander point of view, but the videos that the team provide really gives light to those sections of the whitepaper that are quite hard to comprehend.
Yes, I also noticed this. Therefore, the project looks aimed at a narrow spectrum of people.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

Very promising project. Maybe I missed that information but has the project made any    preliminary agreements with potential data buyers? How many?
Judging by the road map, it is too early to conclude such agreements. The project will most likely start working no sooner than 2020
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Judging by the road map, it is too early to conclude such agreements. The project will most likely start working no sooner than 2020
In general, the demo version of the project is already working, do you think that launching a full-fledged application will take so long?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

In general, the demo version of the project is already working, do you think that launching a full-fledged application will take so long?
I think it's likely that the test version is made just to get to know the idea, and the finished product will be very different.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

The agreements are concluded beforehand so that the project will be successful in the future. And don't waste time in the hopes that the project will please everyone and risk the money of investors.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

A very wide range of use of these sensors! With the possibility of their lease, many developments can be implemented. The question remains, that it would be beneficial for sensor owners to work with potential tenants. But I think, in connection with the fact that the sensors aren't used for a long time - the additional profit to the owners obviously doesn't hurt!
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

A very wide range of use of these sensors! With the possibility of their lease, many developments can be implemented. The question remains, that it would be beneficial for sensor owners to work with potential tenants. But I think, in connection with the fact that the sensors aren't used for a long time - the additional profit to the owners obviously doesn't hurt!
Yes, the owners lose a lot of money, because the sensors aren't used constantly!
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Yes, the owners lose a lot of money, because the sensors aren't used constantly!
As far as I understand, the sensors work constantly. Therefore from this company bear losses! I think that the project was developed either by one of these companies, or in cooperation with such a company. Because just such an idea would never have occurred!
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

As far as I understand, the sensors work constantly. Therefore from this company bear losses! I think that the project was developed either by one of these companies, or in cooperation with such a company. Because just such an idea would never have occurred!
You understand correctly. I'm sure that many people haven't heard about this, but the developers obviously encountered this problem directly, after which such an idea was born. As a rule, ideas that come in the process of solving problems - has a huge success.
vkolotun

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

Join your question. Very interesting to know about your potential partners.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:20 AM

Information about alliance from website:
DESIDEDATUM, IQUADRAT, SKYLARK, TECHNILOG are joined.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

Hence, the project already has the potential to start operations. At the stage of ICO, there is already an achievement - there are partners! This is commendable, guys.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

Hence, the project already has the potential to start operations. At the stage of ICO, there is already an achievement - there are partners! This is commendable, guys.
This is nothing strange. After all, there must be some guarantees for investors!
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

This is nothing strange. After all, there must be some guarantees for investors!
I think this is only those with whose help the project was created! There must be much more
komar.515

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

A completely new project? Have you just created? For how long do you plan to start it fully?
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

A completely new project? Have you just created? For how long do you plan to start it fully?

TOKEN SALE INFO:
Presale will begin on: MARCH 19TH, 2018 - 4PM CET

Our Token Sale will begin on: MARCH 26TH, 2018 - 4PM CET

BONUS:
Presale - 50%
Token Sale Day 1 - 10%

Whitepaper: https://goo.gl/YLzVGF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: