Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38178 times)
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

Brothers, when will the sales start? I’m into it now!!!
The tokensale will last from March 19 to March 26!
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Here is an interesting article about how DAO will work- https://medium.com/databrokerdao/token-curated-registry-the-databroker-dao-way-9430ca01cac3
 Project DataBroker DAO will be in demand in the cryptomir!
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

Are there any bonuses at the coming stage of pre-sale?
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Check out our weekly team member videos. This week we present Silke van den Broeck, one of our highly appreciated
https://medium.com/databrokerdao/databroker-dao-weekly-video-4-meet-silke-van-den-broeck-2b82661ea8ce
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Are there any bonuses at the coming stage of pre-sale?
Yes, and they aren’t little! 50% bonus! Remarkable offer!
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

My friends advised me to pay attention to the project. I couldn’t understand from the very beginning whether the developers are going to make profit on sale and distribution of this sensors or on smth else? If it’s smth else, what are the prospect?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

My friends advised me to pay attention to the project. I couldn’t understand from the very beginning whether the developers are going to make profit on sale and distribution of this sensors or on smth else? If it’s smth else, what are the prospect?
The name of the project – DataBrokerDAO – should tell you that the project is built around the info which is accumulated and transferred by these sensors. The others will sell it.
lok5874

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

The name of the project – DataBrokerDAO – should tell you that the project is built around the info which is accumulated and transferred by these sensors. The others will sell it.
Are there any problems with the use of the info provided?
jager44

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Yes, there’re. They have a very low use coefficient, and its public convenience cant be set free ‘cause of lack of coordination of the market participants. As a result, the development in the area is restrained.
lok5874

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Yes, there’re. They have a very low use coefficient, and its public convenience cant be set free ‘cause of lack of coordination of the market participants. As a result, the development in the area is restrained.
What will the project’s platform provide?
jager44

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

In general, it’ll set free the potential of the data if the “low” quality which isnt available yet by creation of integrated market of additional services. Let’s work an analogy! Just like “info monsters” in the name of Bloomberg Market, Thomson Reuters, FactSet and others have appeared in financial markets, the suppliers of important and valuable IoT data can appear in the new market.  That’s when DataBroker DAO should ascend the Olympia!
lok5874

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

In general, it’ll set free the potential of the data if the “low” quality which isnt available yet by creation of integrated market of additional services. Let’s work an analogy! Just like “info monsters” in the name of Bloomberg Market, Thomson Reuters, FactSet and others have appeared in financial markets, the suppliers of important and valuable IoT data can appear in the new market.  That’s when DataBroker DAO should ascend the Olympia!
Great! Who will buy the data and analytics?
okss06

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

Brothers, when will the sales start? I’m into it now!!!
The tokensale will last from March 19 to March 26!

I like when sales are short and not spread in months, as usually the biggest part is collected during the first days and there is not need to do this 2-3-5 month sales, as if this will change anything. I find this project interesting but I was not able to find info how much did they collected during presale, maybe someone knows or info is closed?
pupuphan19

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

When I joined the presale, how long was the presale token locked?
dort

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

It’s repeatedly told about creation of additional services which will improve the quality of life with the help of the platform… What exactly will be improved?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

What’s the minimum to take part in the pre-sale?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

Who will be included into the project’s ecosystem? How many participants will there be?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Great! Who will buy the data and analytics?

Probably those who needs Iot Sensor Data for their research or for their businesses specifically big companies that are in need of these data in order to grow and progress. It was stated in one of the articles of the team on medium that billions of dollars are being spent on IoT sensor data every year so this just show that the market for IoT sensor data is quite big and there are a lot of people who are interested to acquire these data. Seeing the current reviews from different experts though, it really shows that there are a lot of people interested on this projects and want to utilize the platform that the team have created.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
woodcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

Are there any global companies which it’d be possible to compare with or work the analogy to in case of this project?
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

In my opinion, personal data represent a fortune, so we need to use it wisely. While some companies and people with influence use our personal data to reach their interests or create statistics, we need to be ensure that we can profit form sharing data and provide information. DAO is just the right way to do it!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: