Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38184 times)
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Who will be included in the ecosystem of the project? Are there only professional participants?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

All the time it is said about creating additional services using a platform that will raise the standard of living of people. There are expectations, what will the platform's approach primarily affect?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

Making Sense of Sensor Data: Blockchain Startup DataBroker DAO Updates IoT Marketplace Platform to V2 and Begins Token Pre-Sale

A relatively under-discussed topic at present is the dramatic increase of investment and value within the Internet of Things (IoT) sensor data market; while it is expected to be worth 1.2 Trillion USD in 2019, it is still being hindered by companies and industries that reserve their sensor data within data silos.The majority of sensor data is locked away within their respective sensor owners, and 10% of that data is ‘sought for others’ - that’s roughly 120 Billion USD worth of data that will be unavailable.

A Blockchain startup in Dubai, DataBroker DAO, have sought to make sense of this mess and open up an IoT sensor data marketplace that is built on blockchain technology.The DataBroker DAO team have developed a platform on which users, companies and any owner of any IoT sensor device can buy and sell their data to any individual or organisation in the world. IoT sensor data can enlighten city governments with the lifestyle habits of their citizens, and marketing companies can better design their campaigns, academics and researchers can benefit from the enormous wealth of data and so on.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/databroker-dao-updates-iot-marketplace-platform/

batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Dear manager. Is there still an opportunity to participate in the company bounty? Or is it already closed? In the main tread I did not find confirmation of this information
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

I don't really get why your blockchain technology of transferring data will be cheaper than current ones? How carefully you made the research on that point?

Apparently they have reason to rely on it, otherwise they would not have stated this. But still I'm also interested in knowing what they made this conclusion from
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

Dear manager. Is there still an opportunity to participate in the company bounty? Or is it already closed? In the main tread I did not find confirmation of this information
In my bounty the company is still going on. You can easily check it-if registration forms are still available, then you can still participate
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

My friend told me about this project I loved the idea. I wanna know for myself what markets are gonna be interesting for the platforms and who is gonna be interested in the product. Do you think researchers, educational organizations, authorities?
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

Is the development for the platform on track and when can we expect it to go live with all its functionalities?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

My friend told me about this project I loved the idea. I wanna know for myself what markets are gonna be interesting for the platforms and who is gonna be interested in the product. Do you think researchers, educational organizations, authorities?
The project is gonna be interesting not only for IoT-sensors owners but also companies that would like monetize data controlled product. Of course there are a lot more potential customers than that. The customer can develop his product without investing money in hardware.
Dreadtrader

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

The project is gonna be interesting not only for IoT-sensors owners but also companies that would like monetize data controlled product. Of course there are a lot more potential customers than that. The customer can develop his product without investing money in hardware.
Can u give me an easy to understand example?
leholmes12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

Meteorological services, city authorities, public transportation,  research organizations, environmental organizations, energy companies, transport and logistics networks  etc!
Dreadtrader

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Meteorological services, city authorities, public transportation,  research organizations, environmental organizations, energy companies, transport and logistics networks  etc!
When it comes to transportation is it going to be some sort of GPS?
leholmes12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

In a way! Companies can buy data from car sensors and create a perfect Artificial intelligence based car driver and then sell licenses for it to different car manufacturers.  That’s just one option!
Dreadtrader

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

In a way! Companies can buy data from car sensors and create a perfect Artificial intelligence based car driver and then sell licenses for it to different car manufacturers.  That’s just one option!
What is the use of DataBrokerDAO in power engineering? 
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

What is the dependence between the number of tokens generated and the number of sensors?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

What is the dependence between the number of tokens generated and the number of sensors?
The white paper provide the info for 2024… They expect the number of sensor reach 225 million by then. That’s the number of tokens as well.
Aliahmad

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

will keep this project under my eyes, looks everything ok.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

The white paper provide the info for 2024… They expect the number of sensor reach 225 million by then. That’s the number of tokens as well.

Honestly I don't completely agree with this feature, I don't think it's necessary to increase the number of tokens as the number of sensors increase, I think that will strongly affect the price of the coin but knowing how strong the impact that this project can do to the entire community and how important this project is to the society. I think the devs really has a strong point when it comes to implementing this idea. Just based on my opinion I think by 2024 IoT sensor data will truly be a very important data to the entire world, I think by then, Iot Sensor data will be very vital for the success of a certain project or for a certain business. So just thinking about this makes me less worried to the impact that this feature can bring to the market price. 

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
shema65

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

How can they define the token price?
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

How can they define the token price?
1ETH = 4000DTX.  That’s based on project economic forecasts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: