Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38180 times)
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

i’m really glad that that  new technologies become more and more spread. I’m sure it’s great that we all have new opportunities and services. I would like to use this data in the future and work with it.
I’m glad to see supporters like u. You can find your spot in the project: you can own the sensors, process the data or operate gateways. think what is the most suitable for u and go ahead.
well for nor the only way for is to become IoT-sensors owner. What are the options here?
Sensors owners are market users who submit the data from their sensors into DataBroker DAO for sale. They purchase sensor to improve their business efficiency. SO your main objective is to collect the data.
So my responsibility is to collect and  submit the data, right?
Of course that’s your main responsibility. People are waiting for it!
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

i’m really glad that that  new technologies become more and more spread. I’m sure it’s great that we all have new opportunities and services. I would like to use this data in the future and work with it.
I’m glad to see supporters like u. You can find your spot in the project: you can own the sensors, process the data or operate gateways. think what is the most suitable for u and go ahead.
well for nor the only way for is to become IoT-sensors owner. What are the options here?
Sensors owners are market users who submit the data from their sensors into DataBroker DAO for sale. They purchase sensor to improve their business efficiency. SO your main objective is to collect the data.
So my responsibility is to collect and  submit the data, right?
Of course that’s your main responsibility. People are waiting for it!
What about information requirements?
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

hello i am avaibale for french and arabic translations if you need please contact me on telgram@backobtc

Hey there,

Please refer to our bounty campaigns, you may find more info there:

Bounty group: https://t.me/DataBrokerDAOBounty
Bounty BitcoinTalk Thread: http://bit.ly/2Edmcn9
BDTemple

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Please could you give me a legal entity name or number?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

I liked the project  but then I read about MiniMe in the white paper. What is it for?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

What is the role of SettleMint in DataBroker DAO business?
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

As same slowly go fees Ethereum. If I'm not mistaken, DataBroker has collected a total of 300 Ethereum? First week of pre-sale.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

I liked the project  but then I read about MiniMe in the white paper. What is it for?

The details regarding the MiniMe is actually explained in full details in the whitepaper, based on what I've understood the team decided to create the DTX tokens based on the minime standard because the minime tokens are very easy to recreate so this will make it easier for the team to create tokens that will be identical to the original tokens. They made it this way so that if ever the team will decide to upgrade the token contract or create spin of tokens it will be much easier for them and less time consuming, with this they can focus more of their time into other important aspects of the project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

What  kinda data can I get from sensors? Can I choose the ways of receiving the data and its formats?
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

What is the role of SettleMint in DataBroker DAO business?

SettleMint is the parent company, we developed DBDAO and are spinning it out into a separate company now in combination with the token sale for funds.

Right now we are all focussing on DBDAO. Getting the platform ready and onboarding new team members is a time intensive job. As new people are hired, we will appoint them depending on their skills to either DataBrokerDAO or SettleMint projects. There is some overlap now, but the goal is to move to fully independent teams apart from the board of directors.

SettleMint is registered both out of Belgium and the UAE. DatabrokerDao is associated with the UAE company.

aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

What  kinda data can I get from sensors? Can I choose the ways of receiving the data and its formats?

A lot of the added value in sensors only comes after analysing, aggregating and enhancing the data streams from sensors. The datasets in the platform function like a tertiary market where sensor buyers can do all kinds of smart things with the data, and resell them in easily consumed datasets.

Sensors are being listed in the application for discovery of data. The current implementation is by design rudimentary and not built for billions of sensors. We were focussing on proving the platform and the implementation of discoverability, curation and reputation on a scale of billions of sensors is a monumental feat (e.g. the iOS app store). In the roadmap we have set aside time to build on this base and develop a solution at scale.

Please see page 27-28 in our whitepaper for a layout of how the app will display and aggregate sensor data for the user: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

How is marketplace arranged? How is the payment done?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Can I become a part of ecosystem by purchasing a large amount of  IoT-sensors and then just control their work? I’m interested in passive income))
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

They mentioned it to clear all the questions about monetization. DTX tokens are used as a payment option on the platform and they are based on MiniMe tokens.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

How is marketplace arranged? How is the payment done?

The DATA token is a utility token in the Databroker DAO platform. The DATA token is a ERC20 compliant token with 18 decimals. The token will serve as the credit to buy and sell sensor data within the platform

Choosing to use a token over fiat or ETH allows us to use the divisibility that is needed to operate micro transactions in a market with over half a trillion individual devices that produce data in the range of every second. Having this abstraction layer on top of ETH also prevents the token to be subject to the large fluctuations of the ETH price. The volatility of the DATA token will be more limited and can be controlled in a limited fashion, with some market making using reserved funds and tokens.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

Can I become a part of ecosystem by purchasing a large amount of  IoT-sensors and then just control their work? I’m interested in passive income))

Yes you can. The types of entities that may benefit from the data include sensor owners, network operators, sensor manufacturers, smarty city initiatives, agricultural sector, academics, data buyers/ processors and even the automotive sector. Just in data processors, it is estimated that there are more than 5,000 companies worldwide relying on a vast array of open datasets, published by government agencies and non-governmental sources.

reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

Taking into account that the base of the project is collection and proceeding of data and the number of the participants of the ecosystem isnt very big, des this project really need blockchain and what should be its options? Wont its use ‘cause additional increase in prices?
Mat24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

Taking into account that the base of the project is collection and proceeding of data and the number of the participants of the ecosystem isnt very big, des this project really need blockchain and what should be its options? Wont its use ‘cause additional increase in prices?
There’s a range of advantages provided by the use of blockchain.  From the pint of view of the market, the use of blockchain is necessary ‘cause it has a built financial ecosystem with minimum commissions for transactions – the purchase with use of utility tokens takes 0.003 USD of commissions for transaction of any amount. There’s an opportunity to carry out microtransactions with low commissions with the help of blockchain.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

There’s a range of advantages provided by the use of blockchain.  From the pint of view of the market, the use of blockchain is necessary ‘cause it has a built financial ecosystem with minimum commissions for transactions – the purchase with use of utility tokens takes 0.003 USD of commissions for transaction of any amount. There’s an opportunity to carry out microtransactions with low commissions with the help of blockchain.
It’s clear! O didn’t expect that it’s more effective to such an extent. What other advantages of blockchain does DataBroker DAO need?
Mat24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

It’s clear! O didn’t expect that it’s more effective to such an extent. What other advantages of blockchain does DataBroker DAO need?
From the point of view of a decentralized network the situation is just ideal. Big number of participants interacting within reliable ecosystem – it’s an ideal scenario of use of blockchain network. Don’t forget that much more things can will expect for the ecosystem participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: