Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38178 times)
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Is it possible to offer sensors for customers on a rental basis from the project company? For example, to remove information for the period of cultivation of the crop.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

Hi admin which country your ico?
I saw your advisor are overstock owner its a big name
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Is it possible in the future to integrate with current competitors? With this approach, a monopoly option is possible))

There are 3 commonly named projects that live in the same sphere: Streamr, IOTA and OceanProtocol.

Streamr is taking their traditional data transfer platform and will attempt to “blockhainize” it. While we will not go into a deep technical analysis of these projects the conclusion can be drawn from reading the whitepaper that the goal is to replace the entire IoT stack, from top to bottom, with the Streamr solution. A monumental challenge if you keep in mind that if they are operational in 2 years, they will have to replace an industry with 30 billion deployed sensors.

IOTA’s plan is similar. But they go even further, aside from replacing the entire IoT ecosystem, they also replace any underlying blockchain base with a new and untested network, using a concept called a “tangle”. Double down on the challenges.

Both Streamr and IOTA describe a data marketplace. A marketplace for data on the the Streamr or IOTA platform/network. Of, at some point in time, one of them has replaced the IoT ecosystem, the winner would indeed be a real competitor for DataBroker DAO to break down data silos and facilitate the easy transfer of data, regardless of the underlying network.

OceanProtocol is a different story. Their focus is a new kind of BigchainDB-based network specifically for buying and selling AI datasets. While not a lot is known at this point, the roadmap specifies several years before their solution will be ready and the underlying technology is less decentralised/open compared to an Ethereum based solution.

DataBroker DAO takes a radically different approach:

- It is built to go into production this year. This ensures we both need to use proven technology, and a first movers advantage over these other players.

- It is built to interface with the large players in the ecosystem (manufacturers and gateway operators) in a non invasive way. We are not replacing anything or anyone, ensuring a low friction environment. The only way to get market scale fast enough.

- It focuses on being a complementary component in the current and future ecosystem, meaning that in the future DataBroker DAO can co-exist, integrate and complement IOTA, Streamr and OceanProtocol.

We wish each and every one of these projects all the success in the world, and we will happily integrate them into the ecosystem upon reaching critical mass.

Very great answer to a question such as that, I really love the way you answered this question. It's nice that you gave all the readers an information regarding the current competitors of databroker dao, honestly it's the first time that I heard about OceanProtocol and Streamr, they seem to be really good projects and I've checked out their team they seem to be capable to really succeed in what they aim to do but just what you stated the techonology that they're trying to achieve takes a lot of time and a lot of trial and error to be successful anyway this is one of the reasons why I really support DataBroker DAO because the technology that you are using is what's available today, you're not trying to create your own technology you're just incorporating your platform to what is widely used today and what's great about this project is that everything is ready for production and mass adoption. You already have a beta platform out and your completing everything that's written on your roadmap on time and sometimes ahead of time. Lastly you're very open and wiling to become a complementary component with other projects, with a mindset like this there's no doubt DataBroker Dao will really dominate and succeed in becoming a decentralized marketplace for IoT sensor data.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

Will there be any bonuses at the upcoming pre-sale stage?
Seliversto

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Which is the right project. He was very interested in me. By the way, I recently found a good platform for trust management with a functional terminal for trading. Here is the link https://membrana.io/
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

Will there be any bonuses at the upcoming pre-sale stage?
50% bonus is available to all early investors. The terms were moved – check the information on the official website.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

DataBroker DAO, Leader In Data Exchange Field Lists Token And Partners with IoT Connecting Platform

DataBroker DAO developers understand the IoT market very well. They know that, although the devices generate a lot of data, it is still stored in silos. Multiple devices from different manufacturers are used by individuals and organizations. Each model and type will store its data separately. AllThingsTalks is IoT data firm that gives tools to connect, aggregate and deliver data from various IoT devices and process it in a visual manner for ease of understanding for users.

The partnership will help DataBroker DAO users as they will spend less time on the technical solutions of data and more on their ideas and projects.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/databroker-dao-partners-with-iot-connecting-platform/

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Latterly, there are not so many blockchain projects that are going to earn not only on transactions, but also in the real sector!)) Moreover, there is a lack of those who are willing to work in the innovative direction of the real sector. In this regard, DataBroker DAO has the advantage of others. I want to clarify for myself if sensors will be sold via the project? Or they will only provide data transition service?
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

Latterly, there are not so many blockchain projects that are going to earn not only on transactions, but also in the real sector!)) Moreover, there is a lack of those who are willing to work in the innovative direction of the real sector. In this regard, DataBroker DAO has the advantage of others. I want to clarify for myself if sensors will be sold via the project? Or they will only provide data transition service?
I am glad to see a knowledgeable person. You named both not quite right options)) The basis of the business is collection, processing and sale of information, collected by participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. The most interesting is the information that can be collected using IoT sensors.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

I am glad to see a knowledgeable person. You named both not quite right options)) The basis of the business is collection, processing and sale of information, collected by participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. The most interesting is the information that can be collected using IoT sensors.

this Is probably a huge amount of data…
defender77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

The data collected have a very low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be released because of the fragmentation of market participants. As a result, we may see the containment of the industry development. DataBroker DAO has all the possibilities to improve the situation.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Great news!
DataBroker DAO moves forward in partnerships, proudly announcing official its coin listing on the CoinFalcon exchange and collaboration with IoT Application enablement platform, AllThingsTalk Cloud!

People are expecting this news from the DataBroker team but coin listing is finalised right, otherwise, they announce them in publicly. What is IoT application company name whether it is a different platform for DataBroker DAO?
MkrKing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

The data collected have a very low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be released because of the fragmentation of market participants. As a result, we may see the containment of the industry development. DataBroker DAO has all the possibilities to improve the situation.

What purpose does DataBroker DAO see for itself?
defender77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

DataBroker DAO will release the potential of currently unavailable data with "low" value by creating an integrative market of additional services. It's kind of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters in the new market!
MkrKing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

DataBroker DAO will release the potential of currently unavailable data with "low" value by creating an integrative market of additional services. It's kind of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters in the new market!

Ok, and if you go further along the chain, who will buy the data?
Kingrezz

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

A new Medium Blog post detailing the number of different presentations Databroker DAO have been doing around the globe. Including winning 2nd place in the pitch competition at the d10e Decentralisation Conference in Vilnius Lithuania.

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/hitting-the-road-with-databroker-dao-512ada52040a
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

What is a GOOD price to GET IN on this?
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

What is a GOOD price to GET IN on this?

Our presale is live at the moment and we are offering a 50% bonus with a minimum contribution of 10ETH.

Our mainsale starts on April 26th with a minimum of 0.1ETH.

The Base price is 4000 tokens/ETH

🔎Contribution guide: https://databrokerdao.com/how-to-participate.pdf🔍
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

hi, how much is the minimum ETH to buy DTX
and can someone buy via bank transper or paypal
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

hi, how much is the minimum ETH to buy DTX
and can someone buy via bank transper or paypal
Read carefully the post above
"Our mainsale starts on April 26th with a minimum of 0.1ETH."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: