Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38178 times)
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

How wide is the staff responsible for working on cryptology in the project?

You can view our team here: https://databrokerdao.com/#team
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

After the creation of the Alliance, the platform became a partner of several larger companies ... What results have you already achieved in cooperation? Can I officially announce something?

You can view our alliance here: https://databrokerdao.com/#alliance

We are also discussing a collaboration with AllThingsTalk, which you can read about at https://medium.com/databrokerdao/collaboration-in-the-making-between-databroker-dao-and-allthingstalk-7d3ce85cd5a0; as well as a partnership with Technilog (more information here: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/technilog-and-databroker-a-match-made-in-heaven-d436064d3586).

g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Is there already an order of prices and figures in the price list for purchases of digital data? How much does it cost? I would like to understand it.
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Is it right to assume that the project creators are seriously planning to establish cooperation between telecommunications companies? It seems to me that this is a rather closed market.
Twixxi691

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

Is it right to assume that the project creators are seriously planning to establish cooperation between telecommunications companies? It seems to me that this is a rather closed market.
Well there has already been some success, take a look who is in the Alliance: https://databrokerdao.com/#alliance
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Is there already an order of prices and figures in the price list for purchases of digital data? How much does it cost? I would like to understand it.

The price structure has not been announced yet, more information will be released ahead of the start of private data sales in Q4 2018.

More information on the website roadmap: https://databrokerdao.com

And the whitepaper, page 5 onwards: https://goo.gl/YLzVGF
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto, blockchain, marketplace for IoT sensor data, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level.

DataBroker DAO can be compared with "Secondary market" of IoT-data, or, figuratively speaking,
"eBay" or "Amazon" for sale and purchase sensory IoT-data, and I think the DataBroker team is able to take first place in this global market with a billion-dollar income. I wish you success!
Yes, the market is large enough, and has great potential for development.  Waiting for us to dig.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto, blockchain, marketplace for IoT sensor data, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level.

DataBroker DAO can be compared with "Secondary market" of IoT-data, or, figuratively speaking,
"eBay" or "Amazon" for sale and purchase sensory IoT-data, and I think the DataBroker team is able to take first place in this global market with a billion-dollar income. I wish you success!
Yes, the market is large enough, and has great potential for development.  Waiting for us to dig.

Indeed the current market for Iot Sensor data is quite huge and if DataBroker DAO can take advantage of that huge market then this project will really dominate. Just by reading the whitepaper you can already tell that DataBroker DAO is one of the first ever project that's creating a marketplace for IoT sensor data and among the projects that has quite a similar vision only DataBroker Dao has a working product and a well experience team backing it up, there's no doubt that this project will be huge. It really has a great potential for development. I just hope that once the final platform will be released it will be utilize by a lot of people from all over the world.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
idioma1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Where to read about the project?
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Where to read about the project?

I would recommend checking out the official DataBroker DAO Medium channel here: https://medium.com/databrokerdao
You can also find our whitepaper here: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

I want to know how ethereum?
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

I want to know how ethereum?

Can you please elaborate and we will be able to help you out. Thanks
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

can you contact with me? I want to know more about your project
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

Hello,

please join the Telegram group where you can find all the information you need and ask questions of the team :-)

Telegram: https://t.me/databrokerdao
89shaky

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

how does the fiat DTX price guarantee work?  Huh ???Do you immediately  convert ETH you receive into fiat or hedge your exposure to ETH volatility? Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

This will depend on how the team see it best. It will not be all or one, it will be a mix between the two.

I think that the mixture of all this is not a bad option, and many people like it. Let's see what decision you will take further
visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

i’m really glad that that  new technologies become more and more spread. I’m sure it’s great that we all have new opportunities and services. I would like to use this data in the future and work with it.
I completely agree with you, the DataBroker DAO team has conceived a very interesting and ambitious project that will attract many companies in various spheres of production and services all over the world. This is a very promising project for investors and partners!
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

What is the minimum for participation in the pre-sale?
The minimum is set at 10 Eth! There is a feeling that the creators of the project want to weed out small investors) but this is just the pre-sale.

During a presale it sounds normal to ask for 10 ETH as minimum investment. You don't want to deal with thousands of investors during the presale. Usually you want to pick strong strategical investors to get started.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

The minimum is set at 10 Eth! There is a feeling that the creators of the project want to weed out small investors) but this is just the pre-sale.

During a presale it sounds normal to ask for 10 ETH as minimum investment. You don't want to deal with thousands of investors during the presale. Usually you want to pick strong strategical investors to get started.

I agree with what you said mate, a lot of ico that turned out to be successful had the same marketing strategy. They are trying to filter their investors, they're trying to choose the investors that's really in it for the project and are taking their project seriously. Actually 10 eth is a huge amount of money to invest in, so those who are investing are the ones that truly believe on the future of this project. The presale usually offers the largest number of bonuses so it's just reasonable that the minimum amount to invest is also huge. Small investors can always participate in the public sale, but I'm just not sure if they will offer any bonuses anyway with the potential that this project has, there's no doubt that everyone who invests during the ico will be profitable.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

I agree with what you said mate, a lot of ico that turned out to be successful had the same marketing strategy. They are trying to filter their investors, they're trying to choose the investors that's really in it for the project and are taking their project seriously. Actually 10 eth is a huge amount of money to invest in, so those who are investing are the ones that truly believe on the future of this project. The presale usually offers the largest number of bonuses so it's just reasonable that the minimum amount to invest is also huge. Small investors can always participate in the public sale, but I'm just not sure if they will offer any bonuses anyway with the potential that this project has, there's no doubt that everyone who invests during the ico will be profitable.

There is a 10% bonus for the first 24 hrs of the main sale with no minimum contribution.
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

But if you compare it with other projects, you can see that 10 Ethereum is not much. A lot of people can invest that amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: