Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38178 times)
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Hello.. Is there any way to increase the price?
The Bitforex Exchange is deliberately lowering prices.dtx need to get out of there quickly
It looks more like a marketing team strategy.
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Want to find out about what DataBroker have been doing with marketing, please check out the teams latest update below :

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/although-silence-is-golden-here-s-a-brief-databroker-dao-update-687061c44d6f
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Hello.. Is there any way to increase the price?
The Bitforex Exchange is deliberately lowering prices.dtx need to get out of there quickly
It looks more like a marketing team strategy.

Could you please elaborate on what this marketing strategy is? Because I really don't know if bitforex exchange is good for this project, the project is just going down ever since it was listed on there. I'm not sure if the reason for this is because those people who have received a huge bonus during the ICO are dumping or it's just because people on that exchange are just not liking DTX. Mate I really hate to say this but whatever that marketing strategy is it's really hurting the project and I hope DTX can recover pretty soon.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Robbie_ICO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Hi, The team will be doing more marketing and release more details prior to the launch of the market place at the end of summer.

In regard to the price, any comments would just be speculation which the team cannot do.

I think that if you look at what DataBroker are looking to achieve in the market which is a multi-Billion dollar industry at present , there is a huge potential
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Hi, The team will be doing more marketing and release more details prior to the launch of the market place at the end of summer.

In regard to the price, any comments would just be speculation which the team cannot do.

I think that if you look at what DataBroker are looking to achieve in the market which is a multi-Billion dollar industry at present , there is a huge potential

I agree with you, overall this project has good potential, so let's wait according to the road map they have made. But the team must choose a good exchange too, so that the project has more value and will be more valuable
Kingrezz

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

Hi everyone, the community voting to list DTX on LBank has started: https://www.lbkex.com/vote.html (7/28 16:00 to 8/4 16:00 GMT+8) Please vote!
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

With all this mind, it is worthy of note that the DataBroker project has all it takes to stand tall and rise above its obstacles and competitors thereby making it a good investment choice. Roll Eyes
themathiasmiller

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

With all this mind, it is worthy of note that the DataBroker project has all it takes to stand tall and rise above its obstacles and competitors thereby making it a good investment choice. Roll Eyes

I couldn't agree more with your statement, the DataBroker Dao marketplaces uses state of the art technology and it really has an edge towards its competitors because it's platform is almost complete and just by trying the demo out, you can really tell that the interface is so smooth and it's user friendly so it's easily adaptable by the community. It really has what it takes to rise above all these challenges because the team is remarkable and the community is also very strong, not just that just based on the roadmap there's still a lot of plans that the team has in store for all of us, so that's a huge proof that we can survive this market's volatility, when the right time comes the value will soon rise.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
fancybread

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

I couldn't agree more with your statement, the DataBroker Dao marketplaces uses state of the art technology and it really has an edge towards its competitors because it's platform is almost complete and just by trying the demo out, you can really tell that the interface is so smooth and it's user friendly so it's easily adaptable by the community. It really has what it takes to rise above all these challenges because the team is remarkable and the community is also very strong, not just that just based on the roadmap there's still a lot of plans that the team has in store for all of us, so that's a huge proof that we can survive this market's volatility, when the right time comes the value will soon rise.
Wow!  Grin Thanks for the support and kind words! It is very much appreciated. Have you checked out the conversation in the DataBroker DAO Telegram channel? If not feel free to do so here: https://t.me/databrokerdao
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

The earliest supporters, those who purchased the old DATA token, got an equivalent of their original ETH investment at current prices in DTX tokens at a bonus rate of 60% to reward them for their trust in the project.
Here's an article to that effect: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/data-is-dead-long-live-dtx-and-the-release-of-the-dtx-token-sale-dates-and-terms-6cac201cbbad
themathiasmiller

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

The earliest supporters, those who purchased the old DATA token, got an equivalent of their original ETH investment at current prices in DTX tokens at a bonus rate of 60% to reward them for their trust in the project.
Here's an article to that effect: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/data-is-dead-long-live-dtx-and-the-release-of-the-dtx-token-sale-dates-and-terms-6cac201cbbad

I really thought this article was new, I kind of knew that this happened months ago so seeing this post really shocked me I thought the team are giving old investors another 60% of their eth again as a reward for their trust in the project awhile back but seeing that this was the same article that I read awhile back I was pretty relieved lol. Anyway any new updates regarding data broker dao? Any news regarding exchanges?. Or any news regarding the development?. I've been quite away so I haven't really been up to date on what's been currently happening with the project so any news would be nice.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:40 AM

I really thought this article was new, I kind of knew that this happened months ago so seeing this post really shocked me I thought the team are giving old investors another 60% of their eth again as a reward for their trust in the project awhile back but seeing that this was the same article that I read awhile back I was pretty relieved lol. Anyway any new updates regarding data broker dao? Any news regarding exchanges?. Or any news regarding the development?. I've been quite away so I haven't really been up to date on what's been currently happening with the project so any news would be nice.

The team earlier this month released their development roundup to show the community what they have been working on Smiley You can check it out here: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/development-update-july-9th-a4abaa7c94d

Regarding exchanges, the community voting to list DTX on LBank has started: https://www.lbkex.com/vote.html and will run until 8/4 16:00 GMT+8 Smiley
nicky123abc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

If the listing is successful with many votes, many people in the Bounty Group will be able to sell DTX at reasonable prices.
It is not a bad choice for them either lol.
Voting is a lot easier than trying to get a bounty.👍
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

I voted again today as you can vote once a day. Now we have 14 votes. So everybody can vote once a day. Those who already voted can do it again.
You can voe again it will add one more vote
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I voted again today as you can vote once a day. Now we have 14 votes. So everybody can vote once a day. Those who already voted can do it again.
You can voe again it will add one more vote

Thanks for your continued support  Smiley
fancybread

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Hey community!
Check out this update from the DataBroker DAO team. Smiley
https://twitter.com/DataBrokerDAO/status/1024323487463288832
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Dear Community,

Please see below the latest tweet from the Team regarding DTX and TokenJar:

Let us know your thoughts and comments below Smiley).

"Our $DTX token is now listed on (link: http://TokenJar.io) TokenJar.io , a decentralized exchange: zero service fees and direct transaction from wallet to wallet, without the need for deposit, registration and KYC. A superior trading experience for users all over the world. @tokenjar_io"

https://twitter.com/DataBrokerDAO/status/1024946127362248705
Robbie_ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Dear Community,

Please take the time to read the latest update on DTX being listed on TokenJar.

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/dtx-now-also-listed-on-tokenjar-io-8d360f95f334
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Market Cap $406 798 USD 
Volume (24h) $3 566 USD
The situation is very unpleasant. Trading volumes are very low. I think that for the development of the project we need a good exchange.
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

Market Cap $406 798 USD 
Volume (24h) $3 566 USD
The situation is very unpleasant. Trading volumes are very low. I think that for the development of the project we need a good exchange.

As I mentioned in a previous post regarding exchanges, the community voting to list DTX on LBank has started: https://www.lbkex.com/vote.html and will run until 8/4 16:00 GMT+8. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: