Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin acceptance  (Read 4660 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
As of now some online store already accept bitcoin because they know that its not a scam and I think if they accept bitcoin they could make and earn more income and funds. In addition to that, I think some offline store also accept bitcoin and I hope all commercial store will accept bitcoin  as a payment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

In my country there are local stores that accepts bitcoin as payment but they're not accepted on big markets. I hope it will be adopted in my country where bitcoin will be accepted on big markets and will be one of the standard payment method.
Unless you live in developed country, there is no big market that accepts bitcoin. The number of stores which use bitcoin as a payment method is still very small. In the future, everrything will change but we still need to wait for merchants to realize how good bitcoin can be

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

No,bitcoin is widely accepted in japan also.bitcoin is legalized there.So,more retailers are accepting bitcoin.Soon,south korea,philippines,australia,india would also legalize bitcoin and soon we could expect retailers from there also to accept bitcoin.India being second world's largest country,after legalization,we may find lots of retailers accepting bitcoin.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
As of now some online store already accept bitcoin because they know that its not a scam and I think if they accept bitcoin they could make and earn more income and funds. In addition to that, I think some offline store also accept bitcoin and I hope all commercial store will accept bitcoin  as a payment.

- Well, bitcoin is becoming more popular and more widely used around the world, there are many online services and restaurants accepting payment by bitcoin, this proves that the potential of bitcoin is enormous. However, I think I will not waste my bitcoin on those services or restaurants, we should know that the value of bitcoin always tends to increase, and that spending bitcoin on personal needs is very wasteful, we can pay by cash, with bitcoin we should wait for a steady price

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

Not just germany, some stores in various countries have started receiving payments with bitcoin, yes although this is not all countries are willing to accept bitcoin. But one day there are many restaurants that will receive payment with bitcoin.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:35:19 PM

Actually there are lots of other countries and even states around the world who have already been started on operating and using bitcoin in their business establishments to be their term of payment because their government have already been accepted bitcoin usage to be establish in their country. Looking forward that sooner or later the other states and countries will thoroughly follow legalizing bitcoin to let them experience bitcoin provided benefits through its fascinating features.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

Paying with Bitcoin in restaurants and stores is the worst option According to me . Bitcoin is not used as a currency, it is mostly used as an investment . The prices of Bitcoin fluctuate alot which makes it a good investment.
Bitcoin is better the way it is now . Like there is no harm if it is accepted everywhere but I prefer to not use them everywhere

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:52:00 PM

In other countries I heard the news that there is already a pay with bitcoin, my country also has a small fraction who make payments with bitcoin

Yasirmrd

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

In my country there are local stores that accepts bitcoin as payment but they're not accepted on big markets. I hope it will be adopted in my country where bitcoin will be accepted on big markets and will be one of the standard payment method.

Big companies like Dell and Microsoft have stared accepting bitcoin and in near future will see that other will follow the trend. But the reason behind slow adoption is the lack of knowledge/awareness about bitcoin. As mainstream media and social media is sharing information about bitcoin more people will get aware and to meet the need of the people it will become necessary for the companies/entities to adopt dealing in bitcoin.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

I am not quite aware on what is the status of Bitcoin in Germany and based from your statement, I can see that Bitcoin is indeed popular there. However, I know that Germany is not the only one who is utilizing Bitcoin. I am well aware of Bitcoin in Japan. Based from the articles and posts here that I've read, Bitcoin in Japan is unstoppable. There are many merchants accepting Bitcoin. I even read about their airport accepts Bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

Unless you live in developed country, there is no big market that accepts bitcoin. The number of stores which use bitcoin as a payment method is still very small. In the future, everrything will change but we still need to wait for merchants to realize how good bitcoin can be

It is true that bitcoin is not yet a very popular means of payment to be used in real life, but I do not see too many reasons for it to be so. Even a payment processor as accepted and popular around the world as Paypal is difficult to use when shopping at the mall or eating at a restaurant.

I do not believe that these restrictions are specifically directed towards the bitcoin itself, but to all the technology outside the ordinary use of cash, checks or credit / debit cards because the entire economic, commercial and fiscal system seems to have been designed to favor entirely to the traditional banking system.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

As of now some commercial establishment already accept bitcoin and they accept it as a payment of their costumer. In addition to that, some online store also accept bitcoin and accepting bitcoin as a payment will help to gain and make more funds. Lastly, I hope all kind of commercial establishment will accept bitcoin.
DO not know about your country but in my country, there are no such shops or malls that accept bitcoins as their payment method. At least I have not heard of any, not yet. However, if we talk about online shops, then it covers the whole world and of course BTcs are accepted by many of them.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:32:07 PM

Bitcoin has not been so well received in my country, and still many of them do not know yet, the limitations may be that cause bitcoin has not been so developed in my country I also like like you can pay bills or pay other purposes with bitcoin, but I think not In your country only, as japan has implemented a payment system using bitcoin, and there bitcoin use quite a lot especially bitcoin has been legal so many shops or restaurants in japan are receiving payment with bitcoin

I think you are saying it wrong. There is only one group of people who are developing bitcoin, and that is only the core, when they develop bitcoin, it is a whole and not for only some countries. Maybe what you are saying is that bitcoin is not that used and implemented in your country because there is still a lot of countries that is the same as your country.
He has not said anything about the core or bitcoins being developed for some specific countries. He just wishes that he can enjoy paying bills in the form of bitcoins in his country. He hopes that his country also implements a bitcoin payment system like Japan has. However, bitcoin has his users from a lot of countries even if their countries are still sleeping on this matter.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

As of now some commercial establishment already accept bitcoin and they accept it as a payment of their costumer. In addition to that, some online store also accept bitcoin and accepting bitcoin as a payment will help to gain and make more funds. Lastly, I hope all kind of commercial establishment will accept bitcoin.
DO not know about your country but in my country, there are no such shops or malls that accept bitcoins as their payment method. At least I have not heard of any, not yet. However, if we talk about online shops, then it covers the whole world and of course BTcs are accepted by many of them.
Because in your country Bitcoin still not popular. Hmm... in my country the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency community growth very fast, so when I go the buy some hardware for my PC or mining, they still accept Bitcoin for purcharse.
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:52:01 PM

Bitcoin is not accepted anywhere in my country. I hope more people in my country join the community because i still have problems to buy bitcoin or sell it for cash.

FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:54:34 PM

In other countries I heard the news that there is already a pay with bitcoin, my country also has a small fraction who make payments with bitcoin
This is great to know that some countries will start to accept bitcoin like a payment method in servals shops and restaurants.
In my country, bitcoin is not known yet, Few peoples now about it, no more. personally, I always talk about cryptocurrencies to my friends and few of them are joined bitcoin community now, they thank me a lot for that, because they didn't know that bitcoin is very awesome like that.
Anyways, I hope that one day, real shops are started to accept bitcoin in my country.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

I think it is not only in Germany that has like that, there are many countries also have that, I don't really remember but I think it is in Japan or South Korea. I am hoping that in the near future bitcoin that will be used to pay for product and services can also be accepted locally here in the Philippines and not only in the Philippines but also in other part of the globe so that when we travel we can use bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

Bitcoin will be more and more accepted each day and more places will use it when people see it is a good working payment processor without any expensive upkeep or setup costs.
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

Wow really ? It's a good news for bitcoin user on germany then and also more people will notice about bitcoin. I'm sure people will asking about what is bitcoin to the waiter on that restaurant. Sadly i never see any restaurant and shops that accepting bitcoin as a payment here in my country.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:36:30 AM

Great man, and in your country who started to accept cryptocurrency, but for sure its not the first country who accept cryptocurrency , on my country (somewhere in asia) some of big establishment are now accepting crypyocurrency, and i think many countries right now are starting to get involve in bitcoin

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: