Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin acceptance  (Read 4660 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

I only knew one restaurant that accept bitcoin directly from its customer, and it is where bitcoin meet up happened.  Though there are several third party company that are taking advantage of Bitcoin in online purchases and on of the popular is Coins.ph.  With it we are able to pay for our bills, top up mobile credits, buy online and convert BTC to fiat currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
thank you for the information that bitcoin accepted as payment in germany, thats the bitcoin goes upto popularization in the world first i heard the australia bitcoin treated as money, i will wait the next news what country's next in the news using bitcoin as legal.

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

Here in the Philippines we also accept it. In restaurants and coffee shops and much more.

In fact, the size of the Bitcoins occupy us is growing. Shops and supermarkets have accept it also.
It will be famous here in the Philippines. And many people buy bitcoins too. So the price is higher and get ready for the cashless world because it is nearer
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:49:14 PM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
Well, accepting bitcoin as a payment in restaurants is a good idea and it will help them to gain more funds. In addition to that, I think there are few store that already accept bitcoin and some some country already legalized bitcoin and I think they consider it as  a real money. I hope bitcoin will accept in any commercial store.
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:05:37 PM

In my country there are already place that receives bitcoin as a valid payment instrument. The place are a hotel and restaurant that has promoted they accept bitcoin as a means of payment. And I think this is good news for bitcoin development in my country. I hope more and more places will accept and make bitcoin as their means of payment.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

Here in the Philippines we also accept it. In restaurants and coffee shops and much more.

In fact, the size of the Bitcoins occupy us is growing. Shops and supermarkets have accept it also.
It will be famous here in the Philippines. And many people buy bitcoins too. So the price is higher and get ready for the cashless world because it is nearer
hi mate care to share those establishment who already accept btc i dont have an idea yet aside form the service out from coins.ph
and im really happy seeing your replied here maybe i can get some information so i can take some coffee break using my btc.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

as far as I know there are some countries that have received bitcoin payments, such as jepan. It can not be denied in the foreseeable future new inofation inofation will emerge, and will many countries set the same for bitcoin.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

I am sure there are also other countries having businesses and merchants already accepting Bitcoin just like cash. However, we have to admit it that the rate of adoption is not as high as expected all because Bitcoin has become a speculative tool rather than a currency. We have to be realistic about this...here in my country you have to take some effort to have a Bitcoin and because of this people are holding on to their coin in anticipation of the coming rise. Personally, I would not let go of my Bitcoin even if I am eating in a nice restaurant...in this case I would be using my fiat money instead.
Bitcoin is created mainly for the purpose of transaction , earn the acceptance of Bitcoin system on some countries is a good thing for Bitcoin development to its price, value , transaction and security that may also result to the increased of support of people who will going to prefer on using Bitcoin on transaction. Bitcoin is a form of crypto-currency which is a part of the innovation of technology that could make a good progress on transaction and investments on a specific country.
morata21

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

day by day it is getting accepted at the whole around the world. it is using for various purpose. especially. in the developed countries, it has played a vital role in the virtual market. it has been considered as the best potential sector for the saving and investment. so in the future, it will create a massive impact on the virtual monetary world.
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:04:24 PM

No one has answered the question.

What is the point of having it be accepted "everywhere" if the fees are too high for most day to day transactions?

I can imagine buying a car or television in BTC, but can't imagine it being used at a local restaurant right now.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:26:49 PM

You're lucky to be a citizen of bitcoin friendly country but I'm sure you're not alone there are a few more such countries like Japan for example which are more bitcoin friendly than yours. Talking about my country I would say there aren't too many local merchants, businesses which are even aware of bitcoin let alone accepting it but and a very important but the number of people adopting bitcoin or the ones taking an interest in it is growing day by day and that's something really to be excited about and will definitely lead to local businesses and merchants accepting bitcoin eventually.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:20:56 PM

A lot of stores and restauntants are now accepting bitcoin more especially in Europe, United States, and Canada.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:23:52 PM

Man the transaction times are so expensive and slow with bitcoin, it's going to be a unit of storage and not payments. Not unless we can get some drastic reduction of cost and time via segwit or some other innovation.

But people keep fighting the evolution of the coin
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

No, I have heard some stories like this. It's just that they really don't announce it on the net or in newspapers. Only some of them do that because their retaurant or bar are already known in their country.
MattHoo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:18:25 AM

Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency it is accepted worldwide, not only Germany but people in other countries can use it. it be accepted "everywhere" Smiley For trade or investment.

ICO Research:https://icohoo.com
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:26:43 AM

We do have also some stores and bank and remittance centers that we exchanges our bitcoin to our local currency.. But not as directly as bitcoin itself.. But if ever there is one I should have heard about-it right now..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
benjioneniner

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

My retired parents asked me if I knew how to buy Bitcoin the other day. Word is getting out Smiley

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
[/center
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:36:20 AM

We are still far to reach a massive Bitcoin acceptance in offline stores. That's for several reasons:
- Bitcoin is still unknown for the majority of people
- Bitcoin transactions are too slow
- Bitcoin has becomed more a speculative tool than a payment system
- Merchants get no relevant practical pro in accepting it. Just a little bit of free advertising in the community, but nothing else.

Also, the website which is supposed to pinpoint all the physical stores which accept Bitcoin has never been updated for a while (coinmap.org).

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

I think so. Bitcoin is not accepted in different countries yet and only a small percentage of countries accepted bitcoin as payment to stores and restaurant. Bitcoin needs a lot of time before it get accepted to the other countries also and i think it will be not fast because bitcoin is just starting to prove itself to the country who are watching bitcoin as of now.
btcpiiko

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:19:31 AM

Not just Germany, in Russia, There is currently a big rise of interest in cryptocurrencies and allot of shops have accepted bitcoin, even branches of world fast food brands, it's still more of a novelty than actual use, but there is definitely rising interest that can easily increase overtime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: