Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin acceptance  (Read 4660 times)
longml

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

I think not only in Germany but also, there are many countries also, I do not really remember but I think it is in Japan or Korea. I hope that in the near future bitcoin will be used to pay for products and services that may also be locally accepted in the Philippines and not only in the Philippines but also in the Philippines Other of the world so when we travel we can use bitcoin as a payment method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

Here in the Philippines, you can't use your Bitcoin without the use of a local Bitcoin exchange. I didn't see any stores that accept bitcoin here. Maybe Bitcoin is still young and new in this place, even those that are regularly using internet, when you ask them what is Bitcoin, they can't even answer you directly.

I would be very happy if like in your place(Germany) there will be establishments also that will accept Bitcoin here in the Philippines.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh

Here in the Philippines, bitcoin is not well known but some establishments are accepting bitcoin for payments.

No, as far as I know, the Philippines is a fairly developed country in bitcoin, where people can use free bitcoin. However, the country is still poor due to many natural disasters. If there is no disaster, I am sure they are one of the most developed countries in the world of bitcoin.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:46:04 AM

here in the Philippines bitcoin knowledge of the people here is growing, but in-terms of our government reaction about bitcoin, currently there is none.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh

Wow that's great, hope in my country it will happen too, so I can easily pay bitcoin in any store or restaurant, but in my country as far as I know there are some store that allowed bitcoin payment, I see in the mall .
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

here in the Philippines bitcoin knowledge of the people here is growing, but in-terms of our government reaction about bitcoin, currently there is none.

There is not much knowledge when it comes to bitcoin here in the Philippines but as far as I know we had a Subforum here in this forum and a getting enough number in the community, I think if we can get a little push from the Government in thinking more about bitcoin and if were gonna get much support from them and would introduce some bitcoin ATM, having approve transaction over merchants and engaging in innovating towards bitcoin then the number of user here would surely surge.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

I accept the bitcoin and am using it to earn income. I believe that more and more people, more and more countries accept bitcoin and to popular bitcoin everywhere.

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:25:46 AM

There is not much knowledge when it comes to bitcoin here in the Philippines but as far as I know we had a Subforum here in this forum and a getting enough number in the community, I think if we can get a little push from the Government in thinking more about bitcoin and if were gonna get much support from them and would introduce some bitcoin ATM, having approve transaction over merchants and engaging in innovating towards bitcoin then the number of user here would surely surge.
Now a days Bitcoins are so commonly used that almost every where in every corner of the world Bitcoins are accepted and that day is not far when Bitcoins will be introduce by every country as there official currency.
Hagane

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

wow That might be awesome. I think Europe is the leading in terms of Bitcoin acceptance. Besides Germany, I think Denmark and Netherlands are good examples of Bitcoin acceptance. Outside of Europe, we have Japan, with a wide variety of stores accepting it.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

I have a lot of people in Germany and most of them do not know where to take Bitcoin. In my opinion, this is an exceptional rule. Germany takes action about Bitcoin. But it is very polite to change the situation.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

There are several countries today who are accepting bitcoins as their cryptocurrency payment method and because of that bitcoins is slowly being accepted to the community by different people who also want to invest.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

BTC can exchange a lot of services, as the number of companies and countries accept Bitcoin more and more, allowing its owners to pay or exchange on most of the world. If you like travel, the leading company in the field is Expedia, which allows booking more than 400,000 hotels and accommodation in more than 70 countries. CheapAir or TravelForCoins will take care of your ticket and accept Bitcoin as your payment method. Payments through Bitcoin are also available at some restaurants such as the Pembury Tavern, Britain's Burger Bear, Old Fitzroy's Australian pub or The Pink Cow of Japan. This electronic money. Not only for small and medium-sized items, a US auto dealer has also accepted Bitcoin, in which the Tesla Model S has been successfully repaid with electronic money.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

there are still other countries that do such things even though in that country bitcoin not yet legalkan but the transaction stays the way.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

We have also here in phippines. Like grocery store but I have no idea which grocery stores accept bitcoin. We can also pay bills like electric bill with bitcoin.

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Bitcoin has become cash, but you have to admit that Bitcoin has become a speculative tool rather than a currency. We must be realistic about this coin in anticipation of future price increases. You must be one of the best Country in Europe after the Netherlands. Japan is the most accepted country in Bitcoin instead.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Bitcoin is most widely accepted in Japan in this part of Asia  and many of its merchants have already accepting bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment. In my our country, it is use mostly for remittances and you have to convert the bitcoin into cash. Some coffee shops and restaurants, even an electronic store, reportedly accepts bitcoin as payment but this has yet to be confirmed.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Agree with you. Our country Philippines is not yet recognize the importance of bitcoin but there are some of our establisment accepting bitcoin transaction. But the important is that, we are freely to use bitcoin to generate extra income by joining online forum.
Nisjan

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

For now herw in the philippines we do payment using bitcoin,we do used this for loading cel.so why not accepting bitcoin.for me we do accept bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful for now.we can also earned from bitcoin so accept it.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

This would be an incredible experience for you guys in Germany. In my country, we are not enjoying any of those at the moment yet but I'm certainly sure that it could be initiated anytime soon. My country is gradually developing interest in Bitcoin and I am very hopeful that its future will be bright.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

Acceptance rate will soon be high as time goes on. The government of my country has advised investors on the potentials of bitcoin and gave the go ahead that investors who want to venture into bitcoin can do so but it is at their own expense due to the volatility of the coin, although its not been accepted as a medium of exchange in the country. I hope one day it will be accepted, but once it does, bitcoin will loose value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: