Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin acceptance  (Read 4660 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
If only in my country could be like a German country that uses Bitcoin freely. Unfortunately, the use of Bitcoin like that is still strictly prohibited and there is no store or restaurant that dare if its payment through Bitcoin. I became interested in visiting the country.
It's good to hear some news about the acceptance of bitcoin in the restaurant or establishment as this will be a big help for the mass adoption of crypto currency as a whole. I'm hoping that more establishment will follow and accept this technology as this is our future currency.

we have to wait for a while to see bitcoin can be accepted in many places although there is a country that already accepts bitcoin as the payment. and soon, the other country will follow this and we can use bitcoin to buy something. I hope that in this year and the next year, bitcoin will explode and more merchant will accept bitcoin as their payment option so they can reach more people from the crypto community and this will help the cryptocurrency will grow fast too.
Patience is what we all need here. It would take a lot of time before the number of users, traders, or firms will increase and accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is new in the global market, and a lot of people have or have not understood of how this technology functions and what its benefits are, that's why some of them are hesitant to join. I'm still very hopeful that bitcoin will be accepted eventually in most countries and establishments. We can help its wide adoption by spreading good news, and letting others know about its true essence that others may have been misinterpreted for so long.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh
At present, there are many Bitcoin payment locations, but only in some areas, it takes more time to bring the BTC into daily life!
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Not only in your country!!! You need to take a tour to other advanced countries to see the level of Bitcoin adoption and acceptance...So many businesses and merchants are incorporating it into their businesses worldover. Even Zimbabwe with hyper inflationary currency has a Bitcoin ATM machine so.......
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

It will happen on the future it will be a center of payment we will no longer use paper money if its happen the way of paymeny will be easy to us. Many users will pay using bitcoin in some restaurant, hotel, resort, and even small stores. Many will support on this because it will make a lot of easier and light in any transactions.
But I think bitcoin will only be an alternative payment tool because its use is highly dependent on internet connection. So when there is no internet network then the transaction will be disrupted.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

At present, there are many Bitcoin payment locations, but only in some areas, it takes more time to bring the BTC into daily life!

Go to Japan and Korea to see many stores and Bitcoin ATM. That 2 countries is now practicing fully adaptation of the use of cryptocurrency and as you can see. They are now a major hodlers of BTC since China limit the use of cryptocurrency. Nowadays. Korean exchange really gives the huge volume on daily trading of BTC which is quite good compared to the time that Chinese are manipulating the price.

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Now bitcoin is doing good in the market so by this we know that it is now accepted and used in different countries as a mode of payments and investment to all who loves to play in the market.
ChairaKeke

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

I assure there are also some other countries that have businesses and merchants who already receive Bitcoin like cash. You must be one of the good countries in Europe after the Netherlands. Japan is the country with the most extensive acceptance in bitcoin, I will not let go of my Bitcoin.

Yudai

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Some of the country around the world like Japan has fully accepted the use of bitcoin which is a good development in Bitcoin as a currency.

Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

I do not know how the development of bitcoin in the future,<br />I’m sure of all countries will receive the digital this one with the security very good
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Go to Japan and Korea to see many stores and Bitcoin ATM. That 2 countries is now practicing fully adaptation of the use of cryptocurrency and as you can see. They are now a major hodlers of BTC since China limit the use of cryptocurrency. Nowadays. Korean exchange really gives the huge volume on daily trading of BTC which is quite good compared to the time that Chinese are manipulating the price.
How nice to read good and informative news from day to day, specially with regard in the scope of bitcoin adoption or acceptance. We can't control the refusal of Bitcoin's operation from different parts of the world, but let's just keep the hope that even other countries restrict its uses there are still who are willing to join and believe its potential. It's somehow understandable since Bitcoin is still young, yet I believe that eventually its demand will increase.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

Not only in your country!!! You need to take a tour to other advanced countries to see the level of Bitcoin adoption and acceptance...So many businesses and merchants are incorporating it into their businesses worldover. Even Zimbabwe with hyper inflationary currency has a Bitcoin ATM machine so.......
Soon it will be implemented in many nations as the advancement of technology needs to adopt what btc can offer, having bitcoin and many coins now will be a asset of our future. Acceptance and uses will really follow soon.
I think Bitcoin has been very known already around the world for almost a decade of survival from adversities. Many countries are already accepting it yet what makes us panic and get alarmed is that we tend to focus on bad news, banning Bitcoin or limiting its functions, not knowing that there is a large percentage that Bitcoin has covered globally, in business, finance, economy, marketing, and more. Though fiat is still widely and strongly recognized, but it's never impossible that more countries, establishments, or investors will accept bitcoin in the course of time.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

if in the German state can already accept the use of bitcoin in my opinion bitcoin can be expensive because in Germany I see many technological developments very good and sophisticated hopefully bitcoin can be used for some technology created there.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Bitcoin is known as a speculative tool rather than a currency but many countries accepted bitcoin and allow it to be used in daily transactions. In my opinion, I would use fiat in daily transactions instead of bitcoin. I only use bitcoin to invest.

mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

we are not the only ones who have bitcoin or bitcoin pay tool, because many already have bitcoin.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

It is possible that there is no, in some countries, they also led the crypto currency into payments, and nothing almost changed, but I think in the near future it will still be lost.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Thats absolutely great to hear because it only means that there are countries now accepting bitcoin as means of payment in restaurants and other establishments just like also in Japan. The positive impact of that it can encourage other country to adopt bitcoin as means of payment. Sooner or later the people around the world can adopt to the crypto currency world.

popba

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Bitcoin is not accepted anywhere in my country. I hope more people in my country join the community because i still have problems to buy bitcoin or sell it for cash.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Wow, that feel jealous because it is only implemented in Germany. I hope that it will implement also in our country. It is a really great news because many countries accepting bitcoin and many companies accept bitcoin as payment. It is true the bitcoin becomes popular all over the world.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

In the country I still can not use bitcoin for transactions directly, no store has received bitcoin as a means of payment, and therefore I have to change it to fiat money. But I believe bitcoin in the future will be more popular and will be a shop that receives bitcoin.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

some part of the world has accepted bitcoins as the currency,while some are still not accepting it. bitcoin as a currency is safe and valuable. you dont need any security agent to be in care of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: