Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin acceptance  (Read 4660 times)
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh

I heard about hotels and ither establishments in new york that accepts bitcoin as a payment. However there are still establishments and also countries that prohibits bitcoin. Here in my country which is the Philippines the government allows bitcoin but I don't know if there are businesses that accepts bitcoin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

You can pay with Bitcoin in several stores and even restaurants here in Germany. Are we the only one who have this?  Huh

Here in the Philippines, it is not much known but some food chains especially those who sell pizza can actually buy using bitcoin. In this site calles LifeWire, they eliminated the companies which accepts bitcoin payment and PizzaforCoins is one of them. It is affiliated with Domino, Pioza hut or Papa Johns’s and they will even deliver it to your house. So if you dont have cash, but have bitcoin, try it.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

In Việt Nam, there was some restaurants even a famous university accept bitcoin. However now bitcoin is not allowed to replace fiat money. But we still can use it to paid bills online.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Most country Bitcoin business accepting.Some country aren't accept bitcoin.Bitcoin is the world wide business.Day by day Bitcoin price increase.Bitcoin business quickly Poor people then rich people.Rich country earning bitcoin then seel the bitcoin.So I there for bitcoin are Accepting  most country.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

I believe that some countries or specifically some people on those countries especially stores, accept Bitcoin as payment. The owners of these stores can be also users of Bitcoin that plan to hold or use Bitcoin in some to benefit them that's why they accept it as payment. More over people are slowly accepting the public use of Bitcoin and its not far where we can see Bitcoin transactions made on a daily basis.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

I hope that we have it here also in my country (Philippines). But i heard some of the country accepting bitcoin in some store, like in canada the kfc chicken bucket?

Its nice when some store accepting bitcoin especially for the people who having a lot of BTC because they can use it for buying and for paying bills.

lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

Germany is one of the countries that have moved on to become one of the countries that have embraced and accepted Bitcoin, a good move on their side as Bitcoin is the future, therefore an early start is an added advantage to it, I believe such transactions are also accepted in countries like Denmark, Sweden, Estonia and Azerbaijan, where Bitcoin has been embraced and is free to transact. It actually a good example these countries are setting and we can only hope that others will follow suit.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Most local online stores and some several offline shops are accepting bitcoins as a payment here in my country. But most of the people that invested in bitcoin convert it to local currency because the use of cryptocurrency is not yet widespread. Bitcoin's rapid price fluctuation might be a problem for some stores and this is the reason why bitcoin is not yet widely accepted for any transactions.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

If only in my country could be like a German country that uses Bitcoin freely. Unfortunately, the use of Bitcoin like that is still strictly prohibited and there is no store or restaurant that dare if its payment through Bitcoin. I became interested in visiting the country.
It's good to hear some news about the acceptance of bitcoin in the restaurant or establishment as this will be a big help for the mass adoption of crypto currency as a whole. I'm hoping that more establishment will follow and accept this technology as this is our future currency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

Some  countries accept bitcoin as payment, now other countries following that, but with some strict regulations so they think again to use bitcoin as payment. In the future hopefully bitcoin can be an alternative currency.

If only more countries will accept bitcoin as payment in the establishment, shopping mall or even restaurants, we will all benefit from what bitcoin can bring.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

I heard that in Japan bitcoin is most acceptable. I hope more and more countries will accept it in nearest future, but we need to wait, especially in such undeveloped county as mine.

redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Some commercial establishment already accept bitcoin and they accept it as a payment of their costumer.Some online store also accept bitcoin and accepting bitcoin as a payment will help to gain and make more funds.I hope all kind of commercial establishment will accept bitcoin.There are also some countries in the world who accept bitcoin.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

If only in my country could be like a German country that uses Bitcoin freely. Unfortunately, the use of Bitcoin like that is still strictly prohibited and there is no store or restaurant that dare if its payment through Bitcoin. I became interested in visiting the country.
It's good to hear some news about the acceptance of bitcoin in the restaurant or establishment as this will be a big help for the mass adoption of crypto currency as a whole. I'm hoping that more establishment will follow and accept this technology as this is our future currency.

we have to wait for a while to see bitcoin can be accepted in many places although there is a country that already accepts bitcoin as the payment. and soon, the other country will follow this and we can use bitcoin to buy something. I hope that in this year and the next year, bitcoin will explode and more merchant will accept bitcoin as their payment option so they can reach more people from the crypto community and this will help the cryptocurrency will grow fast too.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

There are many countries today that accepting bitcoin as one of their currency.Eventhough it is digital it is like the real money because we can also use it just like how we use our money in buying things we want.Buying projects and ofcourse paying bills.Bitcoin can also be our financial assistance when ww are in emergency.Buy online and convert bitcoin to fiat currency.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

I believe that some countries or specifically some people on those countries especially stores, accept Bitcoin as payment. The owners of these stores can be also users of Bitcoin that plan to hold or use Bitcoin in some to benefit them that's why they accept it as payment. More over people are slowly accepting the public use of Bitcoin and its not far where we can see Bitcoin transactions made on a daily basis.
Countries and its people around the globe have different point of views regarding the nature of Bitcoin, some recognized it while some banned it. Despite popularity, bitcoin is still not widely-accepted as a digital currency or as electronic mode of payment due to some economic and considerable factors. However, I still believe that each passing day it will gradually be accepted and I'm positive that more will create regulatory guidelines for its global acceptance.
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

In my country, it is impossible to pay for goods in stores now. But I think that this year bitcoin will begin to become a popular means of payment, as laws were adopted.

yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Good for you there, a country like yours makes the economy of bitcoin last longer and in my country only a few establishment accept bitcoins but it will be introduce to people this coming days so after that there will be many company accepting bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

It will happen on the future it will be a center of payment we will no longer use paper money if its happen the way of paymeny will be easy to us. Many users will pay using bitcoin in some restaurant, hotel, resort, and even small stores. Many will support on this because it will make a lot of easier and light in any transactions.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

It will happen on the future it will be a center of payment we will no longer use paper money if its happen the way of paymeny will be easy to us. Many users will pay using bitcoin in some restaurant, hotel, resort, and even small stores. Many will support on this because it will make a lot of easier and light in any transactions.
As of now, Bitcoin is still not allowed to use worldwide but yes, it will be accepted in the future. It will be a long run but I think people will start to support it more.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

In my country there is no place or store that can make payments with bitcoin, it seems german has ventured to make bitcoin as its original function as payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: