Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50619 times)
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

Just need to say the name is good
I.e. that's what brought my attention to this thread

Good luck with it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:58:45 AM

FLO is better than all the coins mentioned in OP  Roll Eyes  >.> be wise #go-flo    Cool

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

This coin took a pretty big hit today, nows the time to buy if you have been thinking about investing! This is definitely a sleeper project!
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

Florincoin had it's time in the spotlight already. It really has nothing new to offer and a stupid name.

Dumped it already and never looked back.

Move along noob
BMG86

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

Florincoin had it's time in the spotlight already. It really has nothing new to offer and a stupid name.

Move along noob

Hey just wondering if you have any other more sleepers other then the ones you have mentioned? You give good advice!
gembitz

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:21:55 AM

Move along noob

Hey just wondering if you have any other more sleepers other then the ones you have mentioned? You give good advice!

florin will go 100K+ easy stick around kid  Wink

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
BMG86

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:23:33 AM

Move along noob

florin will go 100K+ easy stick around kid  Wink

That would be amazing! Don't worry I'm in this ride for the long haul!!!
gembitz

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

Move along noob

florin will go 100K+ easy stick around kid  Wink

That would be amazing! Don't worry I'm in this ride for the long haul!!!

ethereum groupies buying in right now !   Shocked    Grin   Kiss

Nic0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

For how long we can expect that downtrend to remain? I've bought some FLO at 0.000017 and then i came up with amazing idea to invest twice as much at 0.000028. I know it's probably just a matter of time but atm I'm kinda freaking out  Grin
cinogrin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:18:06 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 02:34:55 AM by cinogrin

Real talk: you may need to hold this coin for months before you see the x10-x20.

Yes, FLO has been a live blockchain since mid 2013. Yes, Alexandria has been in public development since at least mid 2014. Man that sounds ancient in crypto land, doesn't it? They must've been blown past by now by other competitors, right? Turns out nope. I've followed Alexandria and the FLO token very closely since late 2014, here's why I'm still bullish and holding for years:

1) Development has been consistent. There has never been a single period in the past 3 years that I've wondered, "where did ___ go?", "is this thing dead?" If you ask for updates, if you look for the devs - you will find them. They will talk to you. You can see their work.

2) They do not pump or try to be opportunistic with the market with their insider power. Ever. This project has been active through multiple altcoin bubbles, the dev team has never done anything to purposefully take advantage of the market to turn profit, their demeanor has always been the same. They've never lied, nor given unrealistic expectations, nor spent time on fancy infographics instead of code, etc. Arguably this is a bad thing, and they will need to improve a bit on the marketing side of things once they do go fully live, but I'm listing it here because it's a huge reason I have so much confidence that they're in this for the product, and the product comes before profit with these people.

3) Blocktech (the people building Alexandria) started out just using FLO for its features (tx messages) - they had no connection to the FLO team afaik. Over time, the FLO dev team and the Alexandria team have steadily grown closer together and are basically one big happy family these days, collaborating and working together on the whole ecosystem. Watching this evolution over the years has contributed to my confidence that this team is full of workers focused on producing a real product.

4) The product is real. It is tangible. You can use it right now in a sort of alpha/beta state. You can go talk to the devs and easily get invited to help them test new features or even contribute to the project directly. Vaporware is a huge problem in crypto projects - Alexandria is not vapor, and incremental development has been obvious every step of the way.

5) Lack of serious competition. LBRY is the only project that I've seen that has a tangible, usable product which is doing something similar to Alexandria. Every other project claiming to do the same things as Alexandria or LBRY is so far nothing but words and claims. So there are only two real ponies in this race, and this is a discussion for another time but the economics of LBRY's LBC token are not nearly as attractive of an investment as FLO. I do not have nearly the same familiarity/access to the LBRY dev team as I do Alexandria/FLO, so I cannot comment on the development side of things for LBRY. Obviously I do hold some LBC as well.

6) Last I heard, they're going to migrate away from IPFS eventually and use an incentivized storage solution, ie something like FileCoin or Sia. No idea on timeline, but incentivizing the storage part of their back-end will take this to another level.

7) Imogen Heap has published content on it. Ok this is rather minor and old news, but it's pretty neat that major artists are experimenting with it! She published stuff in 2015 and had considered releasing an album on it. She published again a few months ago so she's still using it.

... wrap this all up for consideration and then notice that...

8 ) The marketcap is insanely low. Vaporware projects dwarf this thing. No place to go but up, considering everything above. Easiest fucking hold ever.

Yes I am a FLO whale. Duh. Shit was 200-400 satoshi for months at one point. It was solo mineable for years and I had an A1 ASIC. Yes I will get rich(er) if you guys all agree with my points and buy in. Doesn't make any of it less true, this is already in profit for me and I'm already financially independent - which was achieved by altcoin investments over the past 4 years, by the way. My FLO makes up ~3% of my total crypto worth. Make up your own mind if this is just shilling. Keep in mind I said you will need to wait probably months for huge gains, and cheers to those that also see the potential.

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

It might be possible perhaps for it to reach a bit lower before I can buy some of it. Would it be too late for me to start at this rate? Hopefully not. I will invest on this once it would be ok for it to be followed.
VapeOil

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:10:24 AM

Well I'm convinced. I am buying some now. Looks like I caught a dip so I put up some buy orders 2200 - 2300 sats. I'm gonna be a bagholder woot! go Flo!

Someone said 100K.!? that would be some amazing gains. Gotta get in on these gems before everyone else starts buying. Then the temptation to sell is there when your up 5x .. 10x.. etc.. I'm not gonna make the same mistake with this coin that I have with others.. selling too early.

Nic0

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:28:52 AM

Actually few days ago i've done some research about FLO and i really want and believe that it's going to be huge. But on the other hand i'm not financially independent (yet) and I'm just looking for new interesting things to learn about and doing little steps to start making some daily/weekly profit. I don't expect it to shoot x20 in a month but i also don't want to wait two weeks and look how it's going back to 1500 satoshi. That's wy i asked about current downtrend. I'm just curious about other people's perspectives. I know it might sound like i'm hot-headed or something but i think it's pretty common behavior for beginners.
ricellicarvalho

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:33:53 AM

Real talk: you may need to hold this coin for months before you see the x10-x20.

Yes, FLO has been a live blockchain since mid 2013. Yes, Alexandria has been in public development since at least mid 2014. Man that sounds ancient in crypto land, doesn't it? They must've been blown past by now by other competitors, right? Turns out nope. I've followed Alexandria and the FLO token very closely since late 2014, here's why I'm still bullish and holding for years:

1) Development has been consistent. There has never been a single period in the past 3 years that I've wondered, "where did ___ go?", "is this thing dead?" If you ask for updates, if you look for the devs - you will find them. They will talk to you. You can see their work.

2) They do not pump or try to be opportunistic with the market with their insider power. Ever. This project has been active through multiple altcoin bubbles, the dev team has never done anything to purposefully take advantage of the market to turn profit, their demeanor has always been the same. They've never lied, nor given unrealistic expectations, nor spent time on fancy infographics instead of code, etc. Arguably this is a bad thing, and they will need to improve a bit on the marketing side of things once they do go fully live, but I'm listing it here because it's a huge reason I have so much confidence that they're in this for the product, and the product comes before profit with these people.

3) Blocktech (the people building Alexandria) started out just using FLO for its features (tx messages) - they had no connection to the FLO team afaik. Over time, the FLO dev team and the Alexandria team have steadily grown closer together and are basically one big happy family these days, collaborating and working together on the whole ecosystem. Watching this evolution over the years has contributed to my confidence that this team is full of workers focused on producing a real product.

4) The product is real. It is tangible. You can use it right now in a sort of alpha/beta state. You can go talk to the devs and easily get invited to help them test new features or even contribute to the project directly. Vaporware is a huge problem in crypto projects - Alexandria is not vapor, and incremental development has been obvious every step of the way.

5) Lack of serious competition. LBRY is the only project that I've seen that has a tangible, usable product which is doing something similar to Alexandria. Every other project claiming to do the same things as Alexandria or LBRY is so far nothing but words and claims. So there are only two real ponies in this race, and this is a discussion for another time but the economics of LBRY's LBC token are not nearly as attractive of an investment as FLO. I do not have nearly the same familiarity/access to the LBRY dev team as I do Alexandria/FLO, so I cannot comment on the development side of things for LBRY. Obviously I do hold some LBC as well.

6) Last I heard, they're going to migrate away from IPFS eventually and use an incentivized storage solution, ie something like FileCoin or Sia. No idea on timeline, but incentivizing the storage part of their back-end will take this to another level.

7) Imogen Heap has published content on it. Ok this is rather minor and old news, but it's pretty neat that major artists are experimenting with it! She published stuff in 2015 and had considered releasing an album on it. She published again a few months ago so she's still using it.

8 ) The marketcap is insanely low. Vaporware projects dwarf this thing. No place to go but up, considering everything above. Easiest fucking hold ever.

Yes I am a FLO whale. Duh. Shit was 200-400 satoshi for months at one point. It was solo mineable for years and I had an A1 ASIC. Yes I will get rich(er) if you guys all agree with my points and buy in. Doesn't make any of it less true, this is already in profit for me and I'm already financially independent - which was achieved by altcoin investments over the past 4 years, by the way. My FLO makes up ~3% of my total crypto worth. Make up your own mind if this is just shilling. Keep in mind I said you will need to wait probably months for huge gains, and cheers to those that also see the potential.

You state with such certainty that it will take months to make huge gains. Who determines the price is the market. It may take months, it may take 1 day. This market is unpredictable, overnight everything can happen.

His attitude does not match the profile of a whale. Whales do not stand in forums, claiming they are whales not. You are probably wanting investors to sell their cheap coins to you. Forget it, or you get on board now or you'll be off the flight.
cinogrin

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:54:57 AM

Huh? I said "may" and "probably" never anything certain you dolt, gg reading

You are probably wanting investors to sell their cheap coins to you.

My entire post is about why you should buy....

Whales do not stand in forums, claiming they are whales not.

I was disclosing what I stand to gain from such a fawning promotional post. I don't care what you think, you don't need to believe my claims - buy or get left behind. I told you why I feel that way about FLO. That's it.

You really are dense.
faitaccompli

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:32:51 AM

I just keep buying and buying this coin every chance I get. It's almost like a sickness.  Shocked

dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:33:11 AM

Huh? I said "may" and "probably" never anything certain you dolt, gg reading

You are probably wanting investors to sell their cheap coins to you.

My entire post is about why you should buy....

Whales do not stand in forums, claiming they are whales not.

I was disclosing what I stand to gain from such a fawning promotional post. I don't care what you think, you don't need to believe my claims - buy or get left behind. I told you why I feel that way about FLO. That's it.

You really are dense.

Thanks for the info and sharing your experience. It is generous of you and your transparency is refreshing. Good things to you and may you become more finanically independent than the law allows because it appears it could be for the greater good. As for the joker, there are some bonafide idiots on here. Apparently, he's an expert on whale behavior and yet he so freely shares his ignorance with us. Wow. How, in the name of non-morons everywhere, someone could claim that you're hoping to score coins on the cheap by giving them a few years worth of rationale to buy, is beyond the realm of imagination. I'm stupefied.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:42:17 AM

Just buy, hold, and you'll see the moon with your proper eyes when Alexandria will be here...  Wink
CryptoPlankton

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

What a wonderful post, we need more people like you on the forum. It's been years that I'm reading Bitcointalk (even though I decided to create an account only recently) and I'm tired of all the lazy people out there who don't do the research themselves and expect people to tell them everything without any effort. Not to mention all the people who FUD, who are constantly negative and/or who are completely dumb (kinda like the one, few messages above, who answered aggressively to your post). Don't bother these guys, they are a waste of time and don't deserve to be answered. You are already too kind by giving so much infos for the new investors. Smiley

Special thanks to the OP also, I was looking at FlorinCoin since some times already, still thinking about when would be the perfect time to invest and your post made me take my final decision. Already made x2 in no time but I'm in for the very long term with this one. You are one of the investors I like to follow, because your calls are always very interesting, and it's always nice to have people to rely on to not miss out awesome opportunities. Keep up the good work, it always pays off ! Smiley

I'm pretty confident one day people will realize everything you guys did for the community at its true value. Wink 
gembitz

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

what he said^ Cheesy +1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: