Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50619 times)
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

Op is a fraud, pump and dumper. And colluder (with friends). Especially with friends. Thinks mighty of himself but is POS and a loser basicly.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

/\FLO===>MONSTERRRRRR  Cool WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #1337

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Hoobleton

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

Op is a fraud, pump and dumper. And colluder (with friends). Especially with friends. Thinks mighty of himself but is POS and a loser basicly.

People will eventually learn IMO
gembitz

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

"MONSTER" he stole from me .. i have better boilerplate than this Cool  loll

FLO===> SET TO EXPLODE Cheesy weeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:17 PM

He has publicly admitted this and that he is a shill, and I say so what. True he and his friends might get in at a 20% discount or so, but if the coin is going to go up 10x I don't mind. He has done the research and truly believes in the project and is sharing his ideas. He has generally been spot on, so ignore his ideas at your own lost opportunity.  A # of coins he brought to light I was already in, so I know he is giving quality advice. I wish I was following him when he recommended DCR at like 40 cents , that was like a 100x recommendation.
M4nUnit

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:44:21 PM

Just bought 27k FLO @ 0.000018btc

Waiting for the X20 guys!  Wink

Love this project, enjoy!
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:44:51 AM

Is OP able to stop people from buying and selling? Do you know how to spell the word basically? Why do you not believe in pronouns and insist upon incomplete sentences? Can you bring forth any evidence that can substantiate the legally slanderous claims in a public forum that someone is a "fraud," and a "piece of shit" and a "loser?" Do you think one individual is wielding enough influence to manipulate entire markets by sharing his perspective on a forum that represents a tiny percentage of potential buyers? Or perhaps you falsely believe that the promotion of a coin in 140 characters or less is doing that job via Twitter?

Can you answer any of these questions? Can you please think twice before making libelous/defamatory comments that you could be held responsible for? Or do you feel that the very limited likelihood of follow through gives you free reign to make an ass of yourself and insult others? Perhaps you live in a place where recourse is entirely impossible and that allows you to exploit the full potential of your cowardice. You are an embarrassment.

Since you made such pointed and inflammatory assertions, maybe you can speak to them intelligibly. You likely can't, so get lost loser. Bonanza my ass.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:02:46 AM

Damn, how did you know? 
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:06:21 AM

learn what?  that if they buy the shit i talk about and hodl for 3-4 months they will 10x +?

Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:05:22 AM

learn what?  that if they buy the shit i talk about and hodl for 3-4 months they will 10x +?

I have faith... feel the same about ardor or sys?
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:44:23 AM

I have faith... feel the same about ardor or sys?

Ardr and Sys are my mainstream bags... love both of those
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:51:11 AM

He has publicly admitted this and that he is a shill, and I say so what. True he and his friends might get in at a 20% discount or so, but if the coin is going to go up 10x I don't mind. He has done the research and truly believes in the project and is sharing his ideas. He has generally been spot on, so ignore his ideas at your own lost opportunity.  A # of coins he brought to light I was already in, so I know he is giving quality advice. I wish I was following him when he recommended DCR at like 40 cents , that was like a 100x recommendation.

Those were calls made at the beginning of the year.  Anybody could have said any shitcoin was going to spike, and guess what?, it would have.  Those calls prove nothing.   Nothing he's called recently has made any real movement like that.  Maybe he's using his previous "success" and legendary status to get all the noobs to buy in to spike a coin while he sells?  How is that not plausible?  See below.  
Do you actually think somebody is really worried about making sure a bunch of random people on the internet know what the good coins are so they can make money?  Occam's Razor. 

Is OP able to stop people from buying and selling? Do you know how to spell the word basically? Why do you not believe in pronouns and insist upon incomplete sentences? Can you bring forth any evidence that can substantiate the legally slanderous claims in a public forum that someone is a "fraud," and a "piece of shit" and a "loser?" Do you think one individual is wielding enough influence to manipulate entire markets by sharing his perspective on a forum that represents a tiny percentage of potential buyers? Or perhaps you falsely believe that the promotion of a coin in 140 characters or less is doing that job via Twitter?

Can you answer any of these questions? Can you please think twice before making libelous/defamatory comments that you could be held responsible for?

Held responsible for libelous comments?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.  Give me a fucking break.  

As for one individual holding enough influence to manipulate a single coin, YES, it's possible.  Go look at some of the coins he has posted about and compare the rises in the coins compared with the timestamps of the start of the threads.  It's no coincidence, they just happen to start rising at the same time.  When people think they are going to get rich because he made some "good" calls in the past and they see he is legendary they are going to all pile in like stupid noobs.  Look at the people buying after he posts, like most of this forum, it's full of brain dead idiots.  People post in his threads all the time, it's been 2 days, why hasn't this gone up a lot yet?  When is it going to moon?  Should I sell?  Like they buy shit and just expect it to go 10x instantly because they are dumb noobs with a get rich quick attitude who can't think for themselves.  

It's not hard to find coins where almost all the volume takes place on bittrex and/or polo and shill those.  I've seen some coins spike 10-20% after he posts about them.  You'll say, that's not a big deal, why would he care about that?  But when you're playing with big money that 10-20% is a lot of money.  He could be accumulating a coin for weeks at a low price and then post about it and dump it for an almost guaranteed profit.  You could dump 10-20k into a coin and make thousands of dollars in a couple days (or hours) from making ONE post but most of the plebs don't have that kind of money to play with so they don't think about it like that.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

He has publicly admitted this and that he is a shill, and I say so what. True he and his friends might get in at a 20% discount or so, but if the coin is going to go up 10x I don't mind. He has done the research and truly believes in the project and is sharing his ideas. He has generally been spot on, so ignore his ideas at your own lost opportunity.  A # of coins he brought to light I was already in, so I know he is giving quality advice. I wish I was following him when he recommended DCR at like 40 cents , that was like a 100x recommendation.

Those were calls made at the beginning of the year.  Anybody could have said any shitcoin was going to spike, and guess what?, it would have.  Those calls prove nothing.   Nothing he's called recently has made any real movement like that.  Maybe he's using his previous "success" and legendary status to get all the noobs to buy in to spike a coin while he sells?  How is that not plausible?  See below.  
Do you actually think somebody is really worried about making sure a bunch of random people on the internet know what the good coins are so they can make money?  Occam's Razor.  

Can you answer any of these questions? Can you please think twice before making libelous/defamatory comments that you could be held responsible for?

Held responsible for libelous comments?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.  Give me a fucking break.  

As for one individual holding enough influence to manipulate a single coin, YES, it's possible.  Go look at some of the coins he has posted about and compare the rises in the coins compared with the timestamps of the start of the threads.  It's no coincidence, they just happen to start rising at the same time.  When people think they are going to get rich because he made some "good" calls in the past and they see he is legendary they are going to all pile in like stupid noobs.  Look at the people buying after he posts, like most of this forum, it's full of brain dead idiots.  People post in his threads all the time, it's been 2 days, why hasn't this gone up a lot yet?  When is it going to moon?  Should I sell?  Like they buy shit and just expect it to go 10x instantly because they are dumb noobs with a get rich quick attitude who can't think for themselves.  

It's not hard to find coins where almost all the volume takes place on bittrex and/or polo and shill those.  I've seen some coins spike 10-20% after he posts about them.  You'll say, that's not a big deal, why would he care about that?  But when you're playing with big money that 10-20% is a lot of money.  He could be accumulating a coin for weeks at a low price and then post about it and dump it for an almost guaranteed profit.  You could dump 10-20k into a coin and make thousands of dollars in a couple days (or hours) from making ONE post but most of the plebs don't have that kind of money to play with so they don't think about it like that.

I've been doing this much longer than you.  Everything i post about is a 3+ month hodl.  It isn't my fault if noobs fomo in.  You can listen to my thoughts... or not.

Oh and Occam's razor... my ego is huge, and I'm trying to make it even bigger. 

dadonn

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

[/quote]

Of course I'll give you a "fucking break." Sounds like you could use one. You state, "because they are dumb noobs with a get rich quick attitude who can't think for themselves," and that most on this forum are "brain dead idiots." You're trying to protect get-rich-quick afflicted brain dead idiots who can't think for themselves? People you just described are clearly beyond human aid. Either you have another agenda or may be closer to the company that you're here to save than you realize. Snark aside, I'd rather see those people put their money into OP suggestions than some 2 sat shitcoin on cryptopia. This forum's full of people shilling those with promises of double digit multiples this week. It's rampant.    

Obviously you're bothered by the immorality of OP buying something en avance and selling it to a susceptible audience for personal gain. To some, this is called business and were buyer dissatisfied, they would not come back but I do see your point. Fortunately or unfortunately, people are free to hawk what they like for personal gain or for ecumenical reasons or any reason for that matter. Legendary status profiles are for sale on here. Twitter is full of people pumping their picks. Et alla. There's no need to be jumping ugly and calling him a piece of shit when in fact, the projects he chooses are legitimate and the coins perform or do not.

In fact, I find it refreshing that someone shares picks that have yet to realize their gains even if he can lock in some of his own. It's disgusting how everyone claims to have "filled their bag" when every coin was nothing and made obscene profits etc. This is entirely misleading and is surely followed by a tip about some coin that is going parabolic as they speak. Go look at the thread at CXT or similar and see people truly trying to profit of someone who is surely going to lose what they have.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

Thanks for taking up for me... not really necessary, but it is appreciated ^^.  

I could just be one of those noobie accounts that post "buy my bullshit ass bag" all the time.  I could have been that dickhead that told you to buy NEO at top.  There are certainly hundreds of accounts that lure noobs into these traps.

Everything I post about has a good chance to rise.  I post technical AND fundamental analysis to help you out.  I do quite enjoy helping noobs learn this game, as it is something that I am passionate about.

Yeah you can buy a legendary account.  I'm aware of this.  

I've been in crypto for a long fucking time though.  I have many friends and many connections in this space.

This is the only account on bitcointalk I've ever had and ever will have.  The people that know me (there are many), and the people who I have helped over the last 4 years know this.

It's cute how people are trying to be altruistic and besmirch my character.  Fact is, I know more than you.  I've been here longer than you.  I have more connections than you.  I've seen more scams and scammers than you could even dream of.  

You don't even know what Mintpal or Openex are.  You've never heard of coinex.pw.   Grin  You don't even remember Zeta or Scharmbeck and Worldcoin.  You don't remember how it felt to get buttraped by BTCArchitecht and Archcoin lol.

I'm here to help.  It makes me happy.  And yeah, I do like the pats on the back i get and the kind dms i get from those who I have helped.

If you think I suck or you disagree with what I'm saying... make your own threads... post that each of the coins I posted about are going to zero.  Let's see who comes out on top Wink  I dare you!
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

I could just be one of those noobie accounts that post "buy my bullshit ass bag" all the time.  I could have been that dickhead that told you to buy NEO at top.  There are certainly hundreds of accounts that lure noobs into these traps.

Everything I post about has a good chance to rise.  I post technical AND fundamental analysis to help you out.  I do quite enjoy helping noobs learn this game, as it is something that I am passionate about.

I've been in crypto for a long fucking time though.  I have many friends and many connections in this space.

This is the only account on bitcointalk I've ever had and ever will have.  The people that know me (there are many), and the people who I have helped over the last 4 years know this.

It's cute how people are trying to be altruistic and besmirch my character.  Fact is, I know more than you.  I've been here longer than you.  I have more connections than you.  I've seen more scams and scammers than you could even dream of.  

You don't even know what Mintpal or Openex are.  You've never heard of coinex.pw.   Grin  You don't even remember Zeta or Scharmbeck and Worldcoin.  You don't remember how it felt to get buttraped by BTCArchitecht and Archcoin lol.

I'm here to help.  It makes me happy.  And yeah, I do like the pats on the back i get and the kind dms i get from those who I have helped.

If you think I suck or you disagree with what I'm saying... make your own threads... post that each of the coins I posted about are going to zero.  Let's see who comes out on top Wink  I dare you!

Nice post, dbt1033! Your topics are real gems. For the first time I found one of your post on Tradingview and got nice return. Man, thank you for posting your ideas!
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

People an say what they want about you I suppose -- I, for one, have benefitted greatly from your most recent calls. I appreciate you entirely.

Thanks again sir.

Also, I still feel FLO is poised for the moon. Alexandria is going to be a literal game changer.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dadonn

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

Definitely not necessary and I'm sure you've dealt with far more accusatory things. My point is actually in the grander sense. Personally, I like your message, pov, veteran status and what you bring the table but that is ultimately immaterial. For better or worse, people are not prohibited from sharing whatever they want for any reason they'd like. Singling someone out is retarded, particularly someone who presents an opinion based on some research, a little TA, FA etc.

When there are hordes of blatant attempts by recoup losses or realize gains from zero projects, it is nothing but hating that would bring them here. It only muddies the waters in what is already a quagmire.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

Definitely not necessary and I'm sure you've dealt with far more accusatory things. My point is actually in the grander sense. Personally, I like your message, pov, veteran status and what you bring the table but that is ultimately immaterial. For better or worse, people are not prohibited from sharing whatever they want for any reason they'd like. Singling someone out is retarded, particularly someone who presents an opinion based on some research, a little TA, FA etc.

When there are hordes of blatant attempts by recoup losses or realize gains from zero projects, it is nothing but hating that would bring them here. It only muddies the waters in what is already a quagmire.

Yeah that's what I think too... It took me a long time to acquire the knowledge I have.  I've seen / dealt with many trolls during my stay on the internet... these guys are just butthurt that they bought the top of something that another "legendary" account sold them on. 

gembitz

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:12:55 PM

Yeah that's what I think too... It took me a long time to acquire the knowledge I have.  I've seen / dealt with many trolls during my stay on the internet... these guys are just butthurt that they bought the top of something that another "legendary" account sold them on.  

u mad bro? :-D

FLO looks like tremendous news a'coming!!! Cool BUY BUY BUY!

^MONSTERRRRRRRRRRR Cheesy WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: