Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50619 times)
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:40:18 AM

Oops i bought only a 1000 coins. Is it too late to invest more?
No, it is not too late because the market cap is still very low. Even if you compare when the price of Florincoin when this thread was created VS the price now, i think it still is a good entry point.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seriousbusiness

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

Buy the dip and hodle it. Just spread your money and buy it whenever there is a dip.

Nic0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:39:52 PM

It hurts watching current situation  Sad You guys think that china regulations will somehow affect us?
BlockHell

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

It hurts watching current situation  Sad You guys think that china regulations will somehow affect us?

FUDDDD, They did many times before, chinese FUD, just buy the dip and wait to take your profits Tongue
landwind

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

I can only recommend to try the Beta of Alexandria.
Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

FUDDDD, They did many times before, chinese FUD, just buy the dip and wait to take your profits Tongue

Great fundamentals will always win. Of course China and its speculations will have short-term influence on price, but it doesn't do a lot on future potential if the underlying idea is great.

Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

I heard this Alexandria thing is supposed to be epic,  I dont know what it is,  but I just put some money on FLO because I buy rumors.

If someone has a link to what it is please share.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:23 AM

I heard this Alexandria thing is supposed to be epic,  I dont know what it is,  but I just put some money on FLO because I buy rumors.

It's literally on the page right before this. 
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:24:02 AM

looks nice.. you've already made some good suggestions previously and this one doesn't look bad either
CryptoRedemption

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:13:07 PM

While I think you've made a good pickup this time around, investing with this kind of lack of research is bound to kill you eventually.  It would literally take you a matter of minutes (if not seconds) to google and find out even only the most basic of information about what Alexandria is and what it has to do with FLO.  I believe it's even been mentioned and shown in this very thread
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

While I think you've made a good pickup this time around, investing with this kind of lack of research is bound to kill you eventually.  It would literally take you a matter of minutes (if not seconds) to google and find out even only the most basic of information about what Alexandria is and what it has to do with FLO.  I believe it's even been mentioned and shown in this very thread

Agree with this sentiment. It shocks me that people actually "buy rumors."

Alexandria is going to be awesome though. It's just a matter of time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
5to9

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

Am I right in hearing FLO will have a rebrand soon? If so, can someone please link?
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:55:11 PM

Beta looks fkn awesome.

I was first interested in this coin back in early 2016

I understand this is the Beta Product.

Will the Final Product take some years or are there any rumors for its Launch.

Beta Looks Nice btw
lokkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:21:12 AM

It's confirmed they are revamping their website design. Be ready everyone Smiley
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

Im afraid we still have to wait like months before some big gains will happen
Maybe!!
This coin is here since a long time and the daily trading volume is also too low so I think we definately need some months to earn some profit. But my biggest fear of this coin is what if it dropped further than the current price.
Man, the topic is hilarious! HAHAHA
By the way, he is telling the truth. I have never heard of this monster. Maybe it is not that popular. Haha..
I would rather like to throw away my money in river than spending it on a MONSTER. The problem is, I don't like monsters... :p
quarters

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

It might surely penta its mc easily.

GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:13:12 PM

Can somebody summarize for me what is the main goal of FlorinCoin and what are the comptetitors?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

FLO@2000   Cool  WEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

Good day to buy some of these guys. Roll Eyes

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Im afraid we still have to wait like months before some big gains will happen
Maybe!!
This coin is here since a long time and the daily trading volume is also too low so I think we definately need some months to earn some profit. But my biggest fear of this coin is what if it dropped further than the current price.
Man, the topic is hilarious! HAHAHA
By the way, he is telling the truth. I have never heard of this monster. Maybe it is not that popular. Haha..
I would rather like to throw away my money in river than spending it on a MONSTER. The problem is, I don't like monsters... :p

Its always the same you did not hear about the monster till you did, the coin is dead till its not.. its a scam until its proven otherwise.. so if you dont like flo just leave it but you dont have to post bullshit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: