Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy.  (Read 50619 times)
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

You always had good analysis, but this one seems a bit strange. I am not sure why it should pump that hard?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simon_ngo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 03:47:19 PM by simon_ngo

Yeah that's what I think too... It took me a long time to acquire the knowledge I have.  I've seen / dealt with many trolls during my stay on the internet... these guys are just butthurt that they bought the top of something that another "legendary" account sold them on.  

Dear sir,

Can you take a look at ECC project, it is a potential project  with active dev work full time and great community

We need more people to know about it and I think you can do it.

You have the ability to create great attention to everyone.

Thank you!
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

You always had good analysis, but this one seems a bit strange. I am not sure why it should pump that hard?

I believe that the cap is quite low for something with this level of development / a team that has been around this long.

It's just a matter of opinion based on my knowledge of the crypto space. 
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Seems that OP know what he was talking, about the potential of this coin...

this for example is just collusion with OP. Its a scheme and OP thinks he is smart and what not. But nothing but scum. One time u will be held accountable. Just wait for it. U will be miserable the rest of ur life. U allready are, u may just not know it yet.

Just admit it, u picked a coin and marketed it with others. Just the title says enough.
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

this for example is just collusion with OP. Its a scheme and OP thinks he is smart and what not. But nothing but scum. One time u will be held accountable. Just wait for it. U will be miserable the rest of ur life. U allready are, u may just not know it yet.

Just admit it, u picked a coin and marketed it with others. Just the title says enough.

Maybe but he did make some good calls in the past.

I supposed you're here to get rich instantly. Have fun trying.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

Maybe but he did make some good calls in the past.

I supposed you're here to get rich instantly. Have fun trying.
Lol people wanna get rich in days  Cheesy  Cheesy
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

Sounds like you're the miserable one seething with resentment. Again, whether you like it or not, it's not illegal to market your picks. Some just say, "This coin moon now, lambo, rocket ship, buy now or you will die of regret" etc. while others try to present a more reasoned case and still others attempt to FUD coins so they can buy at a lower price. This is the landscape- why are you singling one person out? Should his picks consistently fail, people will shop elsewhere. Should they like the results, irrespective of why, they will continue. Not sure why you're on a witchhunt.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

All u need to do is take a look at the graph, but also the collusion that has taken place in this thread. The title alone says enough really. Stuff like this should be banned.
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:42:05 AM

All u need to do is take a look at the graph, but also the collusion that has taken place in this thread. The title alone says enough really. Stuff like this should be banned.

I'm not overlooking your point at all but collusion is rampant in crypto. People advertise organized pump and dumps and still, there are those that throw money at it. There are innumerable shills pushing coins that devs have abandoned and worse. Pick your poison. In this case, OP tells you his pick and makes a logical case for it. Florin has a story and it's not a bad one but I realize that's not your point. Still, you have to consider the environment you're in. In this realm, what you're up in arms about doesn't make the radar. At all. If me and a couple of buddies each ponied a lousy couple of hundred K we could control a coin that wouldn't necessarily be all that small in terms of cap. Hire some content people for next to nothing to be a little less transparent than usual at shilling, use a friend's digital marketing company to beef up awareness and then the play the whale game all day long. Could replicate this across any number of coins. In my mind, that' criminal but would be impossible to enforce. I'm sure that's being done ad nauseum and the projects chosen are often dead on the vine. Look at startcoin today.

Picking a coin like Florin that is a fraction of the cap space of LBR or DCT and has had a committed dev team since 2014, a little early adoption i.e. Imogen Heap demonstrating some proof of concept along with a viable roadmap that's being delivered on, is not bad. Not watershed but a sleeper and many would say a good find. Again, that's not your point but if you consider what is going on and what is actually allowed in this space, it seems that you're singling out OP very unfairly.

This is not an endorsement of DBT nor a knock on him. I'm speaking to a larger point. A modicum of clout even on some forum can be exploited for personal gain. It's not against the rules. Even the Wolf of Poloniex, who appears to have a 1br apt in Fort Lauderdale with a partial ocean view is influencing decisions via his Twitter. It's regrettable, funny and sure to change. That said, none of this is anything but consistent with what investment houses have been doing for time immemorial. Look at Jamie Dimon last week and maybe put a bullseye on his back.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:04:20 AM

So basically a guy opens a topic saying that a small cap coin has a big potential and sometime in the unspecified future it will grow...
If that thing happen it's a genius... LOL
if not he can always dump on who followed him.

I would think twice before following this kind of advice.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:58:26 PM

Sounds like you're the miserable one seething with resentment. Again, whether you like it or not, it's not illegal to market your picks. Some just say, "This coin moon now, lambo, rocket ship, buy now or you will die of regret" etc. while others try to present a more reasoned case and still others attempt to FUD coins so they can buy at a lower price. This is the landscape- why are you singling one person out? Should his picks consistently fail, people will shop elsewhere. Should they like the results, irrespective of why, they will continue. Not sure why you're on a witchhunt.

September 30th ===> lambos, hookers & blow*\_8)_/* weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
landwind

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

https://alexandria.io/browser/f9316e 

New demo is out now! check it out, test it and give feedback to support the project! DO IT, NOW! DO IT
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

When is the release of that product you are talking about? Sounds pretty good but I gotta research it.

lokinator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

https://alexandria.io/browser/f9316e  

New demo is out now! check it out, test it and give feedback to support the project! DO IT, NOW! DO IT

Seriously -- There are so many trash talkers on this thread. I am so excited about FLO in general and especially Alexandria.

If you don't know about Alexandria yet, please do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself. You would be lying to yourself if you didn't agree that it is nothing short of fantastic. And it's still in BETA/Demo phase.

I don't care what all the "nay sayers" in this thread are talking about. The OP made a great call here, and I certainly am not "in collusion" with him. (People sure seem to like the word "collusion" ever since the Trump/Russia fake news stories)

Please, by all means, stay away from FLO and keep that price low a bit longer. I am not done amassing my FLO fortune yet anyways. I would prefer to be able to keep buying low.  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
landwind

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

I like alexandria too!
But please help me: How will the problem be solved when users start to publish illegal content?
Tried to contact devs a few times
lokinator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:56:53 PM

I like alexandria too!
But please help me: How will the problem be solved when users start to publish illegal content?
Tried to contact devs a few times

What is "illegal content" ??

You mean copyright protected material or just plain illegal content?

I don't know the exact answer, but I would imagine there will be a report feature and the content can be flagged and then deactivated by moderators. Just like any multimedia site.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
landwind

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Both will be important for broad mainstream acceptance .

I could not find any answers.

Would like to know what they mean exactly with "no censorship"
lokinator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Both will be important for broad mainstream acceptance .

I could not find any answers.

Would like to know what they mean exactly with "no censorship"

Well, there can't possibly be "no censorship" at all. If their servers are providing a way to access federally illegal content (content defined as illegal by federal governments in multiple countries), clearly that isn't going to fly. Their servers which host the website(s) would be shut down in no time.

They will have to have a way to freeze/delete/hide content which is deemed illegal and/or copyrighted.

I think the "no censorship" sentiment would relate to things that may be considered offensive by some, but not deemed illegal. Such as profanity, nudity, political topics, etc. But again, that is just a guess.

It's a shame we have to immediately think about what the bad folks will do with a platform and how to prevent it rather than celebrating it's features and functionality. But that is unfortunately the way it is nowadays.  Undecided

Nic0

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

Quite strange that news didn't cause any price movement
altoption

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:26:27 PM

Florin keeps having these majors bursts, I assume in anticipation of what was released today. On Decentraland, I've been looking for a decent decentralized video solution and Alexandria fits a lot of the criteria. I was first introduced to the coin in this forum.

Anyways, I continue to HODL. Excited to try and implement Alexandria, the re-imagined version having just come out this morning!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: