Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

If they want to be the success company they should do all the things they had been obliged!
This is very bad start not to pay all bounties that people deserved by promoting them during ICO Sad

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

we see together and support centra, whether with the entry of CTR to okex will be a good start for the CTR revival, after the new year I am sure the price of CTR will surpass the price of ICO

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

WHEN WE WILL RECEIVE OUR FUCKING REWARDS? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.

did not all participants have been paid mate? at what bounty you are member of? as far as i know i think signature campaign has been paid so i assume your not a signature participant.

not even the all the participants of signature campaign has been paid. My friend is participants of signature campaign but until now he didn't received any rewards yet.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.

did not all participants have been paid mate? at what bounty you are member of? as far as i know i think signature campaign has been paid so i assume your not a signature participant.

not even the all the participants of signature campaign has been paid. My friend is participants of signature campaign but until now he didn't received any rewards yet.

No one from the social media campaign received their tokens correct or it's same as the signature campaign some got some didn't?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:08:18 AM

No one from the social media campaign received their tokens correct or it's same as the signature campaign some got some didn't?

I was part of the signature campaign and I do believe they cleared up most of the queue and for the other bounties, they are yet to pay all the participants.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jamurketawa

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:29 AM

I was part of the signature campaign and I do believe they cleared up most of the queue and for the other bounties, they are yet to pay all the participants.

bounty social media is cleared, and reward divided equally,
because there are errors when calculating stakes during signature, so when dividing social media bounty, dev takes over.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:37:20 AM

bounty social media is cleared, and reward divided equally,
because there are errors when calculating stakes during signature, so when dividing social media bounty, dev takes over.

How are you so sure about it? The sheet is not updated and the tokens distributed does not seem to equal the ones they are sending right now.And last week they stopped the payment for bounty.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

this is so sadden that a lot of the participants did not able to received their bounties which they have put hardwork on. but why this is happening? why did the team has these delays of all other bounty payments? did they promised a certain date for the  remaining payments?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

There are updates on social media but surprisingly they don't have any impact on tokens market value. Centra is most cheaper token in field of cards and application for cheaper transfers industry. I still am quite hopeful it will pump hard when will come time next year.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

I participated in the bounty of your project on social networks Twitter and Facebook but still did not get the award for the bounty company. Tell me when you pay the reward for bounty in social networks and what should I do for this?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

is CTR the token of this project? i see it listed on okex.com today, which was once one of the three biggest exchange in China, and it maybe the reason it pump now
Yeah it will be listed on okex with many along good coins too.

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC

16:00 o clock 12 December Beijing Time today for deposit, trading and withdraw.

I hope it will bring price up a little bit. Right when the news out yesterday it pumped briefly.

it's really good news for Centra  project ,okex is growing day by day ,i think the price sure be pump ,happy trading .

Indeed great news, I have bought a few more CTR! In the mean time I'm still waiting for wallet access code, did any of you recieve it yet? Let's hope that we will soon enjoy the wallet!

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

I am currently looking at the project as a suspect at the top of my trusting ceiling. As we waited for the upgrade to come down, we are still waiting and the team is still very troubled with regard to the award. It is good that such people's coin is not appreciated. But what happens is investors again. Centra dropped from 3$ to 0.4$. There are still people waiting for $ 5.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:24:35 PM

I am currently looking at the project as a suspect at the top of my trusting ceiling. As we waited for the upgrade to come down, we are still waiting and the team is still very troubled with regard to the award. It is good that such people's coin is not appreciated. But what happens is investors again. Centra dropped from 3$ to 0.4$. There are still people waiting for $ 5.

I also plan to keep the coin as long as possible, the implementation was delayed, some large investors sold this coin at the start, so entering new exchanges will not be able to greatly push the price! There is also a problem with the community of bounty, maybe all these reasons together have affected that the price has slipped so low!
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:51:48 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 12:30:30 AM by bitok50

Tell me, why did the price of the CTR tokens fall so low on the exchanges? During the ICO, CTR tokens were sold for $ 1 and now you can buy at the exchange for 0.38 cents. I'm wondering why the price of the CTR falls if the project during the ICO collected a huge amount of money in tens of millions of dollars. In my opinion, the project team can not cope with the tasks prescribed in the white paper of the project.
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

Tell me, why did the price of the CTR tokens fall so low on the exchanges? During the ICO, CTR tokens were sold for $ 1 and now you can buy at the exchange for 0.38 cents. I'm wondering why the price of the CTR falls if the project during the ICO collected a huge amount of money in tens of millions of dollars. In my opinion, the project team can not cope with the tasks prescribed in the white paper of the project.

Maybe because pre-sale participants are selling their tokens for good profit or because of bitcoin price spike.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

I was part of the signature campaign and got paid, but for other social campaigns, they did not pay anything.They are deleting stuff from telegram if you post anything against them.This is turning out to be bad for all participants who are yet to be paid.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

Maybe because pre-sale participants are selling their tokens for good profit or because of bitcoin price spike.

Looks like Centra is already at its deepest. Are we anytime bouncing soon? I also don't understand why there are heavy dumps while there are more updates coming up.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

I think this is one of the less good acts where the work looks useless and I have to admit that this project left the participants
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Hello  participated in the signature of the company's Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.
Anarchy101
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:29 AM

Hello  participated in the signature of the company's Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not receive my tokens for the company's bounty. Filled out the form to get my tokens by bounty and sent a month ago also wrote a letter through the mail and message in the chat chat project but still no tokens for bounty. Please you pay tokens for bounty company.

Same here sent the form with an ether address to them also received confirmation about two times that they will send the tokens soon but still nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: