Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
securethebag

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

Open Letter To Community:

I want to thank every single one of our members, contributors, supporters for the unconditional love & support the last 36 hours. I can personally say the amount of messages showing full support to the team and myself in regards to our project have been heart warming and humbling. We do everything for you guys, we are excited just as much as the next person when we see a Centra Card prepared to be shipped.

We all stuck together through an onslaught attack from a very well planned out attacker. We triumphed over this hurdle and we will officially continue our ICO as 15.9M tokens are still left for sale. There will be many exciting updates throughout the next few days as time progresses.

We have been officially added as a member of the Ethereum Alliance before our competitors, our second celebrity endorser next to Floyd Mayweather JR is DJ Khaled, our Centra Wallet Beta is back on track to be complete for the end of the month, and a lot more that I will discuss in a Blog post.

Once again, thank you, sincerely, to everyone for sticking through this with us, from day one till day present, the Centra Team will ensure that we create the best Commerce to Crypto products in the market!

@everyone stay safe, be strong, and continue to push forward!

Thank you,
Sam

I'm proud to be a day 1 supporter of Centra. The team and community are only getting stronger each and every day! Excited to see where we are in a year from now #Centratothemoon #Centrafam
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Cryp

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

This disasterous start of their ICO is just a sign of things to come. Buyer beware. DYOR
https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2017/08/07/clif-interviews-sam-sharma-of-centra-tech/

Your 1st post ever in this forum...

And..?
Just thought it was worth sharing. Obviously you have already invested so will say anything.
People deserve to have all the information. All you have to do is look at their team on Linkedin. Just amazes me how little research people do before jumping on the bandwagon. Anyway. Good luck Smiley

You're right, but this is kind of old news which is cleared few weeks ago. Cliff is now supporting centra and doing a new interview in the next few weeks. Join their slack for the latest info, it's a great team!

jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

If any of you will spend some time on Slack and Telegram too you will realize Sam is the real deal ... I don't know when he sleeps, maybe on flights to Korea and back ... he is always on there answering any and all questions ... helping with every technical issue ... very comfortable in his shoes as President of Centra ... has a vision to actually become the bank within two years along with mini-Amazon C-Bay

The payouts for token holders will be .8% of all Centra network transactions (compared to .5% for Tenx PAY) and will bring banking all the unbanked around the world. Sam is the perfect demeanor to talk to every age group and is so technical he can fix technical problems himself and knows how to deal with hackers.

The ico was attacked on a massive scale several times ... guess what? as usual Centra came out smelling like a rose because this is the A team ... and guess why all the attacks? the competition knows Centra is the real deal ... Floyd Mayweather knows a winner when he sees it

https://twitter.com/FloydMayweather/status/909911035263328256
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

This disasterous start of their ICO is just a sign of things to come. Buyer beware. DYOR
https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2017/08/07/clif-interviews-sam-sharma-of-centra-tech/

Your 1st post ever in this forum...

And..?
Just thought it was worth sharing. Obviously you have already invested so will say anything.
People deserve to have all the information. All you have to do is look at their team on Linkedin. Just amazes me how little research people do before jumping on the bandwagon. Anyway. Good luck Smiley

Indeed, thanks for sharing.  
Cliff point of view is always interesting, even if he's more and more getting wrong about stuff because he remains on the ultra-technical side, and doesn't seem to comprehend the change happening now: business is the new black... not tech.

Yes, I do have invested... 0.1% of my wallet maybe lightly more...
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

The ico was attacked on a massive scale several times ... guess what? as usual Centra came out smelling like a rose because this is the A team ... and guess why all the attacks? the competition knows Centra is the real deal ... Floyd Mayweather knows a winner when he sees it

Just like STOX amirite?

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

I like the good concept behind this project,  it's unique

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:09:32 AM

I like the good concept behind this project,  it's unique
We all do that's why we care so much in this ICO and we are hoping that money or investments are safe
so they can still retain the confidence of the investors.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:27:09 AM

Just like STOX amirite?

If this go the way of Stox ICO, then I should be getting ready my BTC, the Stox price is now 50% below the ICO price. That would be a steal in my opinion. I won't mind that kind of deal
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:33 AM

Is there gonna be a wallet to store Centra Tokens besides MEW?

Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:46:02 AM

Is there any way I can check how much money is raised so far into the ICO. If yes can someone please tell me how i can do so?

Thanks

lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:49:02 AM

Is there any way I can check how much money is raised so far into the ICO. If yes can someone please tell me how i can do so?

Thanks

Go to etherscan and search the ICO adress, you'll find info you need. ICO adress 0xbDB45d02D8eF8dc5E59aa58B26b99A4af3806bAa

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:25:15 AM

Take it on exchanges. The price on ICO and the one on coinmarketcap, just have a look..

The surprise is not people BUYING low on the exchanges. Good for them, they have cheap deals.

What is crazy is people SELLING on exchanges now!!

But you know... there were some fools to sell me some BTC at $2,950 last week, so everything is possible...

It has been selling on exchange even before the token sale, I think it was a big mistake from the team to allow the pre-sale tokens to be available for trading. Those selling now bought their tokens at a rate of 1Ether=400CTR tokens
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:35:23 AM

Open Letter To Community:

I want to thank every single one of our members, contributors, supporters for the unconditional love & support the last 36 hours. I can personally say the amount of messages showing full support to the team and myself in regards to our project have been heart warming and humbling. We do everything for you guys, we are excited just as much as the next person when we see a Centra Card prepared to be shipped.

We all stuck together through an onslaught attack from a very well planned out attacker. We triumphed over this hurdle and we will officially continue our ICO as 15.9M tokens are still left for sale. There will be many exciting updates throughout the next few days as time progresses.

We have been officially added as a member of the Ethereum Alliance before our competitors, our second celebrity endorser next to Floyd Mayweather JR is DJ Khaled, our Centra Wallet Beta is back on track to be complete for the end of the month, and a lot more that I will discuss in a Blog post.

Once again, thank you, sincerely, to everyone for sticking through this with us, from day one till day present, the Centra Team will ensure that we create the best Commerce to Crypto products in the market!

@everyone stay safe, be strong, and continue to push forward!

Thank you,
Sam

I'm proud to be a day 1 supporter of Centra. The team and community are only getting stronger each and every day! Excited to see where we are in a year from now #Centratothemoon #Centrafam

I believe that soon all the whingers and complainers will soon be off this thread. I have seen such a great support system in place it is unbelievable that despite all the setbacks, flooding of main headquarters, FUD, SABOTAGE and SCAM attempts, the CENTRA TEAM has been unwavering in their help and support for EVERY investor, small and big. Those selling cheap are so going to regret this and those selling their PRE ICO tokens will be punished by not getting their cards.

Another 5 Titanium cards were shipped out today.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

I see that after the ICO started there was a lot of extraordinary feedback on Centra. and I hope that the future that centra will be a place that provides many conveniences and advantages to those who already have full confidence in Centra. So, this is the beginning of a centra victory in getting a lot of supporters of every idea issued. I also hope that senior officials also remain consistent in realizing every idea that has been made.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

Take it on exchanges. The price on ICO and the one on coinmarketcap, just have a look..

The surprise is not people BUYING low on the exchanges. Good for them, they have cheap deals.

But you know... there were some fools to sell me some BTC at $2,950 last week, so everything is possible...

It has been selling on exchange even before the token sale, I think it was a big mistake from the team to allow the pre-sale tokens to be available for trading. Those selling now bought their tokens at a rate of 1Ether=400CTR tokens

The mistake done by centra team here was to lock the contract with tokens only available for users after the ICO was over.But unfortunately, they did not do this during the presale and many users started to take advantage of this and traded their tokens on ether delta.But anyways they would lose their cards if invested more than 5 ETH.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:01:35 PM

The mistake done by centra team here was to lock the contract with tokens only available for users after the ICO was over.But unfortunately, they did not do this during the presale and many users started to take advantage of this and traded their tokens on ether delta.But anyways they would lose their cards if invested more than 5 ETH.

ETHERDELTA is a decentralized exchange so no one can do anything about trading there or stop trading there. I am though very glad that CENTRA has decided to stop the card flow to those who took blatant advantage of dumping their bonuses during the ICO, thus hurting the main ICO to a degree. This though will soon be a thing of the past once ICO is finished and all the cheap tokens will be gone. Then there will be huge regret of for those who decided to cheat the company.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ufeejingp

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:31:11 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

I hope so too and to give a bit of good cheer to the Community I have a little CENTRA GIVEAWAY going and I think that will lift some spirits up and it is on INVESTFEED. That's where I am doing it, you can participate here:  http://ifeed.io/PiI2b

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:39 PM

more good news coming for Centra. This is a massive thing people will soon say i missed the ICO. Join the ICO now and get your centra card!
neurountypical

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

- Whitepaper not found (tokensale page link): The requested URL /centrawhitepaper.pdf was not found on this server.
- Whatever that "ADD SHIPPING" button is, it does nothing.
- Fee information page is empty: https://www.centra.tech/centra-card-fees/index.html
- No info if first 1000 of 30 ETH contributors already reached: "We will also be giving the first 1,000 contributors of 30+ ETH a limited edition Centra Gold Card with additional limits, rewards, and benefits."

Quite unprofessional. Just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: