Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84356 times)
ddthoa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

All market is falling down.
I hope grft's down more and more.
This is a good chance to buy and hold.
Cheesy.

Thank grft's seller, I reached to first tier of supernode.
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Cheesy.

for the next bull run, remember " GRAFT is where the $$$$ is @@@ "
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Cheesy.

for the next bull run, remember " GRAFT is where the $$$$ is @@@ "

IS THERE ANY PLAN FOR AN E-COMMERCE APPLICATION SPECIFIC PROTOCOL??? AMAZON.COM IS TOPPING THE STOCK MARKET FOR CONSUMER RETAIL AND REVENUE. TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY NOW, DEV TEAM, WHILE THE OPPORTUNITY IS HOT.
[we need the decentralized exchange/peoples bank network with a global asset averaged (security baseline) coin for market entry from fiat as well as a market place, just pair this up with amazon and we can all go home.]
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

Graft is the crypto payment platform that I think is the best until now, it is proven in a video presentation on the website that shows Graft is able to integrate with payment terminals that currently used in stores or merchants to serve non-cash payments, such as VeriFone and Ingenico
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Hey Graft Team.

I understand there are plans for an airdrop, to reassure ICO contributers financially due to the price drop.
 This will come from the unsold ICO pool.

Dear ICO participant,
We want to thank you again for your invaluable support and contribution to make GRAFT project a success.
We’re fully aware of the discrepancy between the ICO price and the current “market” price of GRFT.
We do value your commitment to GRAFT as a project and are prepared to make a commitment of our own to make sure our ICO contributors are not stuck with “the short end of the stick”, so here it is:
We will airdrop the difference in GRFT if the market price in 9 months since the ICO end date doesn’t come up to the ICO price level.
The airdrop coins will come from the unsold Public sale coin pool.
Again, we want to thank you for your continued support!
Sincerely,
GRAFT Team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/comments/84exvw/the_graft_team_standing_behind_their_product/

- What about the miners who do HODL? they contributed to security, efficiency and electricity. Work & money
 - What about those who got burried in the sea of ICO and missed the chance, yet have been firmly filling in the order book despite a unidirectional downwards slope?
- What about speculative ICO investors, who cashed out and moved on - do they deserve an airdrop?

Please rethink this. IMHO, your attitude is awesome, but I truly think you need to be fairer and distribute to the entire network, regardless of who they are.

Of course, special focus on ICO early-believers.

But please be more democratic, even if it just a symbolical gesture - It will send waves of respect community wide

I totally agree here. But I think the team will com to a conclusion if the market stays bearish like right now and we are near to the one year period. What is really cool is the great attitude from the team. The thoughts are really cool and could bind some early supporters to the project. But still burning the token would profit all and not a few. The airdrop would increase the circulating supply and therefore reduce the  value of buyers that later joined for example
zhongli123

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

Project seems very hot, I want to know, you are now the node campaign ended, now how many stable nodes in operation, your bounty project looks very economical, I try to look at the effect how
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Greetings .
surprising sales fees! Classy vision, clear-cut results.
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

https://www.graft.network/2018/06/26/ico-airdrop-clarification/

ICO AIRDROP CLARIFICATION

Dear GRAFT Community,
We would like to take this opportunity to clarify the promise we made to the ICO participants to do an airdrop if the price doesn’t recover to the ICO level within nine months.

Why did we do it?
As you might imagine, we’ve never before carried out an ICO, less so an ICO based on a live mineable blockchain. As such, we came up with coin pricing based on what we assessed to be a fair market value (very conservatively at that, comparing to other similar projects). One thing we didn’t know was that the price of the coin would be immediately driven down by ASIC miners, creating a large disparity between the ICO and mining price levels. As project leads we felt compelled to make it right by the ICO participants and to rectify this situation.
Terms of the Airdrop
The following are the terms of the airdrop:
If the price of GRFT doesn’t recover to the ICO level (0.0000262 BTC) prior to November 18, 2018 (9 months from the end of the ICO) for a reasonable period of time (24 hours cumulative, according to CoinMarketCap), GRAFT project team will airdrop the difference in GRFTs to the ICO participants in good standing. The effective price at the time will be determined based on a 10 day moving average.

Example 1 ; October 20 GRFT price is 0.0000262 BTC or higher – no airdrop will take place

Example 2 : October 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000262 BTC or higher , no airdrop will take place

Example 3 : November 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000131 BTC , each ICO purchase of 1 GRFT will receive ONE additional GRFT via airdrop.

The effect of potential airdrop
The actual number of GRFT’s issued for the airdrop will depend on the price difference between the airdrop and the ICO price (in BTC). Currently, we estimate that no more than 50M GRFT’s are at stake. The funds will be provided from the undersold ICO funds, and since all the ICO funds were earmarked for circulation, should not result in an increase of the circulation supply.
Conclusion
We understand the controversial nature of this offer and value community’s opinions and feedbacks. We try to make decisions that are fair to all our supporters, while carrying on the mission of the project. Your support is highly appreciated and valued.
Best Regards,

GRAFT Team
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

Thanks for the clarification! As an ICO investor, I also bought some GRFT since then and I think it’s a good and an honnest strategy... of course, I hope the price will be higher in November ;-)
dcoinminer13

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 03:20:20 PM by dcoinminer13

Dear GRAFT Community,
We would like to take this opportunity to clarify the promise we made to the ICO participants to do an airdrop if the price doesn’t recover to the ICO level within nine months.

Why did we do it?
As you might imagine, we’ve never before carried out an ICO, less so an ICO based on a live mineable blockchain. As such, we came up with coin pricing based on what we assessed to be a fair market value (very conservatively at that, comparing to other similar projects). One thing we didn’t know was that the price of the coin would be immediately driven down by ASIC miners, creating a large disparity between the ICO and mining price levels. As project leads we felt compelled to make it right by the ICO participants and to rectify this situation.
Terms of the Airdrop
If the price of GRFT doesn’t recover to the ICO level (0.0000262 BTC) prior to November 18, 2018 (9 months from the end of the ICO) for a reasonable period of time (24 hours cumulative, according to CoinMarketCap), GRAFT project team will airdrop the difference in GRFTs to the ICO participants in good standing. The effective price at the time will be determined based on a 10 day moving average.

Example 1 ; October 20 GRFT price is 0.0000262 BTC or higher – no airdrop will take place

Example 2 : October 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000262 BTC or higher , no airdrop will take place

Example 3 : November 10-18 GRFT price avg 0.0000131 BTC , each ICO purchase of 1 GRFT will receive ONE additional GRFT via airdrop.

The actual number of GRFT’s issued for the airdrop will depend on the price difference between the airdrop and the ICO price (in BTC). Currently, we estimate that no more than 50M GRFT’s are at stake. The funds will be provided from the undersold ICO funds, and since all the ICO funds were earmarked for circulation, should not result in an increase of the circulation supply.
Conclusion
We understand the controversial nature of this offer and value community’s opinions and feedbacks. We try to make decisions that are fair to all our supporters, while carrying on the mission of the project. Your support is highly appreciated and valued.
Best Regards,

GRAFT Team

Dear Team,

I have never felt compelled to register on this site and answer your Airdrop clarification as ever before. As a miner that supported your network with all my rig's hashpower, giving stability and security to your network and contributing to the blockchain record keeping; I honestly feel betrayed to hear that you are planning an airdrop to "ICO Investors!!??!!". I started mining your coin from the get go, including when your network was under attack right after the fork, I was bearing over $500 USD per month in electricity charges since January. Now, I could've spent that money to purchase the damn coin and subsequently benefit from a senseless airdrop!
There is always a risk when you make an investment of any sort and investors fully understand that including myself who invested in electricity and building minig rigs. If coin "buyers" are to benefit from an airdrop, there is nothing fairer than extending the courtesy to miners as well since I have just explained to you the extent of the miner's investment in your project.
I truly feel that the remaining ICO coins should be burnt as everyone understands the risks associated with cryptocurrency investments.
Kindly, rethink your announcement and do not dismiss Miner's input. Without miners you have NOTHING and if your network hashrate drops significantly, not only you will suffer from 51% attacks and the further fragmentation of your blockchain, but you will also loose credibility since your network will not have any support!

Warm Regards,
Miner
ddthoa

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

Dear GRAFT Community,

Why did we do it?
Terms of the Airdrop

Conclusion
Best Regards,

GRAFT Team

Dear Team,

I have never felt compelled to register on this site and answer your Airdrop clarification as ever before. As a miner that supported your network with all my rig's hashpower, giving stability and security to your network and contributing to the blockchain record keeping; I honestly feel betrayed to hear that you are planning an airdrop to "ICO Investors!!??!!". I started mining your coin from the get go, including when your network was under attack right after the fork, I was bearing over $500 USD per month in electricity charges since January. Now, I could've spent that money to purchase the damn coin and subsequently benefit from a senseless airdrop!
There is always a risk when you make an investment of any sort and investors fully understand that including myself who invested in electricity and building minig rigs. If coin "buyers" are to benefit from an airdrop, there is nothing fairer than extending the courtesy to miners as well since I have just explained to you the extent of the miner's investment in your project.
I truly feel that the remaining ICO coins should be burnt as everyone understands the risks associated with cryptocurrency investments.
Kindly, rethink your announcement and do not dismiss Miner's input. Without miners you have NOTHING and if your network hashrate drops significantly, not only you will suffer from 51% attacks and the further fragmentation of your blockchain, but you will also loose credibility since your network will not have any support!

Warm Regards,
Miner
Agree with you. I mine and buy about 50K graft. But nothing for me as air drop. I still keep 50K and this will be more in near future.
It is totally inequal for all kind of investors.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

This is a very tough nut to crack.

The major responsibility the team has is with initial ICO investors. That is how things are.
 ICO participants are the ones taking the biggest risk, and price is down like 95% for them.
 These are also the guys who can potential scale the project 10x in an instant.

Like I wrote before, and as expressed by others already - it does seem a little unfair for miners. But mining is an open race. If you are mining GRFT to support it at a loss without selling, it's no different from devs & team coding without immediately liquid pay. You do it because you believe in the potential mid/long term.

A sensible miner will mine for profit, and if he so chooses buys GRFT. This creates positive price pressure, and negative on competing algos.  
 Even if mining at a loss, the -ROI is far far less than initial ICO investors.

Plus, if the team were to airdrop to mined addresses... how to separate the opportunist miner from the truly supportive one?

I have to retract my intital statement. The ICO is where you commit your ideas and plans into action, backed by believers, who do their own due diligence, with zero to show for by the team up-front.

From there on it's open game.
dcoinminer13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 08:01:52 PM by dcoinminer13

"The major responsibility the team has is with initial ICO investors. That is how things are.
 ICO participants are the ones taking the biggest risk, and price is down like 95% for them.
 These are also the guys who can potential scale the project 10x in an instant."

I would have to politely disagree, the team has no responsibility towards ICO investor other than what was stated on the white paper. Implying that this is a secure investment doesn't hold any water. Investment and secure are an oxymoron.
While it is partially true that the investors have the ability to pump the price, miners are the one keeping the records in a decentralized manner in addition to providing mined coins to the investors. Unless investors are fine buying directly from the dev team's supply of coins and they would also keep the records for those investors! This is the definition of centralized currency

"Like I wrote before, and as expressed by others already - it does seem a little unfair for miners. But mining is an open race. If you are mining GRFT to support it at a loss without selling, it's no different from devs & team coding without immediately liquid pay. You do it because you believe in the potential mid/long term."

Mining is not free by any means and if the team will chose to create a distinction in the coin holders base, miners vs investors, I can almost guarantee you that this project will go nowhere unless you become a centralized coin like xrp where you have no input whatsoever and where the dev team would do what they like with the blockchain. A centralized model crypto has proven to be the least liked in the community.
[/font]

" A sensible miner will mine for profit, and if he so chooses buys GRFT. This creates positive price pressure, and negative on competing algos.  

Plus, if the team were to airdrop to mined addresses... how to separate the opportunist miner from the truly supportive one?"

Then how to separate people that held the coin after purchasing it from the people that dumped it all at a higher value than the current one?

dcoinminer13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

"The major responsibility the team has is with initial ICO investors. That is how things are.
 These are also the guys who can potential scale the project 10x in an instant."

I would have to politely disagree, the team has no responsibility towards ICO investor other than what was stated on the white paper. Implying that this is a secure investment doesn't hold any water. Investment and secure are an oxymoron.
While it is partially true that the investors have the ability to pump the price, miners are the one keeping the records in a decentralized manner in addition to providing mined coins to the investors. Unless investors are fine buying directly from the dev team's supply of coins and they would also keep the records for those investors! This is the definition of centralized currency

"Like I wrote before, and as expressed by others already - it does seem a little unfair for miners. But mining is an open race. If you are mining GRFT to support it at a loss without selling, it's no different from devs & team coding without immediately liquid pay. You do it because you believe in the potential mid/long term."

Mining is not free by any means and if the team will chose to create a distinction in the coin holders base, miners vs investors, I can almost guarantee you that this project will go nowhere unless you become a centralized coin like xrp where you have no input whatsoever and where the dev team would do what they like with the blockchain. A centralized model crypto has proven to be the least liked in the community.
[/font]

" A sensible miner will mine for profit, and if he so chooses buys GRFT. This creates positive price pressure, and negative on competing algos.  

Plus, if the team were to airdrop to mined addresses... how to separate the opportunist miner from the truly supportive one?"

Then how to separate people that held the coin after purchasing it from the people that dumped it all at a higher value than the current one?

My answers are in Red. Please excuse my unfamiliarity with the site!
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:27:46 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 08:43:42 PM by GhostPlayer

No problem, you'll figure it out in not time  Wink

That what we're here for, a healthy debate.

They do have a responsibility, yes. As you say, to implement the whitepaper and show their worth. They are the initial investors.
 And I'm am not impying any investor pumps. I am speaking of a healthy valuation of the project as the team delivers on the roadmap.

Of course it is not free. That is my point. Serious network securing infrastructure requires serious monthly opreational costs. It is a business, or should be - even at a hobby level. And these miners you describe, are only interested in immediate resturns. The real value of this coin is not in it's mining potential, but on the real world use of the token.

Easy.

1 - If prices rises above ICO initial price, there is no airdrop - as stated in the official release

2 - If price does not rise above ICO, all addresses holding the initial balance or above, are aligible - this is not a statement, just my ideas on things

dcoinminer13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

No problem, you'll figure it out in not time  Wink

That what we're here for, a healthy debate.

They do have a responsibility, yes. As you say, to implement the whitepaper and show their worth. They are the initial investors.
 And I'm am not impying any investor pumps. I am speaking of a healthy valuation of the project as the team delivers on the roadmap.

Of course it is not free. That is my point. Serious network securing infrastructure requires serious monthly opreational costs. It is a business, or should be - even at a hobby level. And these miners you describe, are only interested in immediate resturns. The real value of this coin is not in it's mining potential, but on the real world use of the token.

Easy.

1 - If prices rises above ICO initial price, there is no airdrop - as stated in the official release

2 - If price does not rise above ICO, all addresses holding the initial balance or above, are aligible - this is not a statement, just my ideas on things

Your opinion is loud and clear as you are obviously an investor that would like to benefit from an airdrop which is understandable. I really would like to see the team answer my concerns so I can act accordingly. After all, we all have to make choices at some point or another and live with the consequences. I am clearly unhappy with the team's decision to limit the airdrop to investors and not extend the courtesy to miners which is not fair since both spent hard earned money in two different manners but towards the same goal. Ultimately what I would like to see happening is burning the remaining ICO coins as every previous ICO did, after all it is the right thing to do. IMHO giving investors more coins to dump will double hurt miners, the price of the coin and the overall stability of the project.
Now, can you name any successful coin with a grim or non existent network to support its blockchain? The only driver for investors is seeing progress and an adoption of the proposed real-time transactions technology by businesses. Once that becomes a reality, in addition to listing the coin in a major exchange,  the price will unidirectionally climb and will get investors competing for the coin. Again, all I'm asking is for the team to do the right thing and burn the remaining coins!

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:19:18 PM by GhostPlayer

Your opinion is loud and clear as you are obviously an investor that would like to benefit from an airdrop which is understandable.

I did not participate in the ICO. I literally discovered Graft about two weeks ago.
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

I did not participate in the ICO. I literally discovered Graft about two weeks ago.

right now is a good time to get involved. ATL was 180 points. ATH was around 880 points. right now the market has returned to around 250 points. The likelihood of 150 points is on the table before we see any subsequent swell. This is perhaps the only safe market in the crypt o community a.t.m. This is the project that we have been waiting on since Bitcoin began. The app will allow anyone to accept credit cards and crypt o on their phone (card readers are required as of yet for cards and tablet apps). This is great for the economy.
ddthoa

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

In my opinion. It had better if we use the rate 1:1:0.5
Keep 1 grft will get 1grft if belong to ICO and get 0.5 for all other investors.
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I cash out to fiat too. It covers all eventualities and enables me to hedge whichever way the market moves
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: