Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11507 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

That is true about blockchain technology, in dealing with cryptocurrency and the ICOs project being launched should have blockchain technology on that projects so be it , blockchain is important in every project ,inorder to have smooth promotion of project that deals with cryptocurrency technology.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

Blockchain technology is required of each country and economy to grow at a faster rate. It goes a long way to help maximise how the economy will grow at that faster rate.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Blockchain technology is a revolutionary innovative technology that, if used correctly, can make positive changes in the economic sphere and trade relations.
well, at the moment I think it's still in the development stage. Of course this is needed for anyone who wants to improve their transaction system on the internet. well, and I think many people have tried to implement the blockchain system.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

The way the blockchain technology is used can be completely different, and the degree of decentralization is only a parameter that can have different values and advantages in any sphere.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

What we need the most is a decentralized store of value. We are going to need this specially on times of total chaos when it comes to fiat money in general. The geopolitical situation is tense. World War 3 isn't that far fetched at this point. I hope it doesn't come down to that, but it's a possibility.

What we need is decentralized gold, not a way to buy some starbucks coffee. Bitcoin is our decentralized gold, and we must protect it, by fighting the Roger Vers, the Mike Hearns, and the Jeff Garziks of this world, and anyone that wants to hardfork it into a mess for that matter.

I still wanted to buy coffee using bitcoin than storing it. Is buying a starkbucks using bitcoin not a way of protecting it?
It is ofcourse indeed way of protecting its economic state. What is the purpose of storing bitcoin without value if you do not allow it to circulate on the market. In times of chaos a bitcoin which is purchasable is more useful than a probably dead value of digital assets
Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

Of course we need blockchain technology, this technological advantage is efficiency, especially in transactions. Simply put, blockchain doesn't need much time when making transactions. Because, in the transaction there is usually a third party that bridges the process. For example bank or paypal. What's more, blockchain is the technology behind bitcoin, and blokchain is the technology of the future.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

This is not so. Blockchain technology is an essential step to real democracy. Of course the government would be against it, but it all depends on people. For example, based on the blockchain, you can build a system of elections and recall of politicians. And much more.
Blockchain technology is technology about an economic system that uses technological advances and the development of the times and it is definitely needed later by everyone who is in the advancement of the era and technology, practically efficient, transparent, maybe it can be a consideration
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

There are too many projects that do not need the use of the blockchain, I will agree with that, but you need to understand that we are in an experimental phase in the market of cryptocurrencies, everyone is trying to find new uses and applications and if that means that we have hundreds of useless coins then so be it as long as we find a few new uses for it.
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

This is not so. Blockchain technology is an essential step to real democracy. Of course the government would be against it, but it all depends on people. For example, based on the blockchain, you can build a system of elections and recall of politicians. And much more.
Blockchain technology is technology about an economic system that uses technological advances and the development of the times and it is definitely needed later by everyone who is in the advancement of the era and technology, practically efficient, transparent, maybe it can be a consideration
Since the blockchain technology has been established so far, it has shown great advantages in managing and simplifying the work for the user. Currently blockchain technology is being applied in many countries around the world, especially in the field of banking for financial management.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

The full use of the blockchain technology, has not fully been explored and seems permission  is being sought for before it can perform the long expected help. The blockchain technology is a tool being used on other failing business area so resuscitate
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

The truth be told, not everything has to be on the blockchain, and if we take this into consideration and remove greed, we will certainly have few projects being launched through ICOs. And people could use the blockchain without tokenizing any asset on it, blockchain has some useful real life application such as monitoring a supply chain, securing data or records and of such applications
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

The truth be told, not everything has to be on the blockchain, and if we take this into consideration and remove greed, we will certainly have few projects being launched through ICOs. And people could use the blockchain without tokenizing any asset on it, blockchain has some useful real life application such as monitoring a supply chain, securing data or records and of such applications

I agree here. There are many compelling applications of bockchain technology especially in record/data  keeping as it is immutable. It can be use for election too and in any industry. Blockchain can speed up  transaction,and help a lot in remittances and financial system.

Open for Campaigns
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Blockchain will change the world easily because now many companies want to use the blockchain technology for maintaining records viewable which makes them maintain transparency way. So blockchain will easily increase economic growth because of many major companies showing interest towards blockchain.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Blockchain technology is required of each country and economy to grow at a faster rate. It goes a long way to help maximise how the economy will grow at that faster rate.

As I see, the majority of the countries have already understood that they should use the blockchain. These are the technologies, which will make the life of each of us better.
Luke_Turner

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

if bitcoins and altcoins don't run on blockchain technology, then where do you think it should run on? maybe we will find something better someday, but for now, the blockchain technology is important to be used to run bitcoin on.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Of course we need blockchain technology, making all transactions clearer and more transparent. That's why currently blockchain is in the interest of large companies and large companies spend billions of dollars in R & D work.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I really hope that this technology will help us a lot in the future. I am sure that with its help we will be able to defeat corruption.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 10:45:18 AM by AK47-

Blockchain technology can bring disruption in may sectors specially the ones which requires record keeping in a transparent way. These sectors can be from anything between various finance models to supply chain to property dealing etc etc. Blockchain tech is a revolution and it has long to go.

Various ICO that are coming nowadays are bringing in shit built on blockchain (where blockchian isn't actually needed) just because the tech is hot. I have seen company's shares soaring when they integrate blockchain in their system. People are putting in money on the name of blockchain, then why won't there be shit projects and scams specially in crypto market where it all started.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me.

Ads and social networks on blockchain are indeed useless, but I would pay more attention to projects dealing with big data and maybe cyber security.
Anyway, natural selection will do its job - coins that are demanded will survive, any others will die.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 09:24:06 PM by mostkey

of course we really need this technology, with Blockchain, everyone can transact directly with a peer-to-peer system. This removes the weakness of centralization and builds better transparency. Both parties who conduct transactions can access data, and it will become increasingly difficult to disrupt the system when the system is technically spread throughout the network.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: