Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:10:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:29:45 AM

New info from the site!
1,589,263$
USD Raised

Cool
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Week end is always a bit slow but, we should see steady progress toward the first goal the next week
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Week end is always a bit slow but, we should see steady progress toward the first goal the next week
Yes, the pace has slowed a bit, but now almost all ICOes have a similar problem. I hope next week the softcap will be reached.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

Wow, that's probably the most underrated ICO ever, when people will notice It and see they missed all the bonus

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

Wow, that's probably the most underrated ICO ever, when people will notice It and see they missed all the bonus

There are way too many ICO of questionable usefulness. So even the good one may get lost in the middle of it.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

There are way too many ICO of questionable usefulness. So even the good one may get lost in the middle of it.

The worst are the ICO existing in several versions, without even talking about the scam ( already been scammed twice here ) and the stupid projects in few lines, mods should really delete not serious projects who didnt even take Time to have à nice presentation at least.

Combicoin is a good ICO suffering from all of this because that's one you cant just sum up in the title, people need to read it.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

Better for us that we have joined at the start Smiley

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

The worst are the ICO existing in several versions, without even talking about the scam ( already been scammed twice here ) and the stupid projects in few lines, mods should really delete not serious projects who didnt even take Time to have à nice presentation at least.

Combicoin is a good ICO suffering from all of this because that's one you cant just sum up in the title, people need to read it.

Yes, the ICO bonuses ended some days ago.
To understand all the advantages, one need to read the white paper, at least a couple of times. But this takes time.
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

look like promising project, i like this project.
i hope this project will success and still waiting for bounty sir.

Bounties are already live. You can register on https://triaconta.com/bounties

Registered and signed up for a few of the bounty’s, looking forward to the success of the ICO!

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

Yet another article from Don:
https://medium.com/@CombiCoin/how-to-make-your-cryptocurrency-investments-30-times-safer-9775468a559f
802529er

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

Sorry that i am writing in the main thread, and not in a bounty campaign thread, but NOBODY from the dev team answered any question there.
When will be spreadsheets updated? Only first week is there.
Please campaign manager answer something in the bounty thread
We all waiting that this project would be great and perspective. But the bounty thread looks a little bit dead.
Thanks in advance

I’m hoping the bounty’s get updated soon also, just joined today but I’ve been looking at lots of these combo coins which hold value in other crypto like a ETF crypto style, and I think this one might be the best of the bunch.

The main page is lacking news and info posts, does anyone have a few links to some more in depth info ?

802529er

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

And just like that there’s something I haven’t read about CombiCoin yet, would love to get some more of these articles together so we have a good base of info out there Smiley

802529er

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

“Example where one of the currencies backing CombiCoin drops to 0, it only affects the price of CombiCoin with 3.33%, meaning that if CombiCoin was 10 USD, it will drop to 9.67 USD.”

That’s actually a really good feature, I’m guessing if each currency declined slightly it would affect the overall value more then one currency decreasing to $0, still nothing compared to holding individual cryptos and having them decline, and the chances of the currency’s that make up your combicoin all decreasing to zero is very small.

Would this also mean if one currency declined but another increased, depending on how much on either side you could still see a profit even if one of your currency’s drops in value as long as another currency within your combicoin increases?

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

I’m hoping the bounty’s get updated soon also, just joined today but I’ve been looking at lots of these combo coins which hold value in other crypto like a ETF crypto style, and I think this one might be the best of the bunch.

The main page is lacking news and info posts, does anyone have a few links to some more in depth info ?

Yes, bounty is live. But do not make so many posts in a row - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules (Paragraph 32) Wink
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

I like the project. Especially the rebalancing stuff. I am sure a lot of people benefit from this. I like such promising project which has no unwanted stuff and the details are to the point.

I wish you and your team all the very best.

Thanks and have a nice day.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

I like the project. Especially the rebalancing stuff. I am sure a lot of people benefit from this. I like such promising project which has no unwanted stuff and the details are to the point.
Yes, white paper is written in sufficient detail. If you have any questions - ask here or in the Telegram. Wink
802529er

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

Yes, bounty is live. But do not make so many posts in a row - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules (Paragraph 32) Wink

Yeah I didn’t see all my posts get posted together , will watch that from now Wink

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:26:25 PM

Would this also mean if one currency declined but another increased, depending on how much on either side you could still see a profit even if one of your currency’s drops in value as long as another currency within your combicoin increases?
Yes. In a normal situation, the value of the CombiCoin will be either stable or increasing. If there is a global collapse of the crypto currency market, then the CombiCoin value will decrease. But reducing the cost of one or more backing assets does not greatly affect the value of the CombiCoin.
802529er

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

Yes. In a normal situation, the value of the CombiCoin will be either stable or increasing. If there is a global collapse of the crypto currency market, then the CombiCoin value will decrease. But reducing the cost of one or more backing assets does not greatly affect the value of the CombiCoin.

Would make things a lot easier, I hate having investments across so many cryptos that when the market moves it can be hard to fully understand your position and what gains and losses you’ve made, with the combicoin all of that it’s rolled into the one coin that is tied to those cryptos and the overall value of the combi is the only stat to track

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

Would make things a lot easier, I hate having investments across so many cryptos that when the market moves it can be hard to fully understand your position and what gains and losses you’ve made, with the combicoin all of that it’s rolled into the one coin that is tied to those cryptos and the overall value of the combi is the only stat to track
For those who are familiar with the crypto currency market it is just one of the advantages of the coin. But for investors who did not have deal before with the crypto, it's the killer feature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: