Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:19:31 PM

Buying 30 different coins one by one is costly due to transaction fees, so investing in one coin that does this for me seems cheaper.
Hmm. I do not think that backing assets will be bought for each coin separately. Most likely, it will be provided by the creation of a pool of coins, or some stock of backing assets.
In addition, buying and selling will be carried out on exchanges, therefore, it will not be a transaction fee, but an exchange fee.

But the question is really good! Let's wait for a response from Don.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:48:56 AM

Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.

91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.

We already developed similar software for the power exchanges epex spot and Nord Pool spot. This software is already making thousands of trades using the same mechanisms that will also be in our exchange software.

We launched our ICO to buy assets and Launch CombiCoin but also to raise funds to realize the automatic exchange software. We decided to use the ICO raise the funds for the development and in return share 50% of the profit with our ICO investors through the TRIA tokens. Development requires investment.
Okay, noted! This provides more information on your strategy and the need for ICO. Software development is equally important as the balance of assets and Combicoin will rely on it. TRIA as you mentioned before is just for profit sharing.
I agree development requires investment but purchasing of asset with 91%+ of ICO is just considered as stocking or stockpiling. Will there be any visibility of Assets bought and address on which it is stored? Any real-time balance monitoring which displays the amount of asset stored at different addresses?
How you will convince investors that the amount generated by ICO is safe and secured and not used for trading activities?
Bump! You missed my question again, never the less can you please clarify how the visibility part will be catered in buying of asset, their storage and monitoring as highlighted in my post above?

Also you highlighted buying/selling of 30 coins everytime Combicoin is created or destroyed, how will investors will be able to track this?

Are you planning to buy your pool of asset in bulk before hand in a Locked addresses can refer to them as VAULT and everytime combicoin in created or destroyed, you just deposit/withdraw the respective assets in/from VAULT?
As an investor, the most important aspect of your entire project is visibility of how you manage the investments and asset!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

How is ico? How many have already received $?
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

How is ico? How many have already received $?
At this moment:

1,456,732$
USD Raised
The next milestone is 1500000. Wink
jessia

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

Looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details. Good luck to the dev team.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

Looks like a good and legit project and ICO, watching this project and wanting to see more details. Good luck to the dev team.
More details can be found in the whitepaper, on the official website or by asking questions here or in telegram. Smiley
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:28:25 AM

Buying 30 different coins one by one is costly due to transaction fees, so investing in one coin that does this for me seems cheaper.
Hmm. I do not think that backing assets will be bought for each coin separately. Most likely, it will be provided by the creation of a pool of coins, or some stock of backing assets.
In addition, buying and selling will be carried out on exchanges, therefore, it will not be a transaction fee, but an exchange fee.

Paying 0.25% exchange fee on 10 USD at once or over 30 transactions of 0.33 will result in the same fee at the end.
The bigger Issue is that it takes a lot of time and effort to be able to buy the top 30. Multiple wallet, multiple exchanges. With CombiCoin is just 1 transaction, 1 wallet, 1 exchange.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.

91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.

We already developed similar software for the power exchanges epex spot and Nord Pool spot. This software is already making thousands of trades using the same mechanisms that will also be in our exchange software.

We launched our ICO to buy assets and Launch CombiCoin but also to raise funds to realize the automatic exchange software. We decided to use the ICO raise the funds for the development and in return share 50% of the profit with our ICO investors through the TRIA tokens. Development requires investment.
Okay, noted! This provides more information on your strategy and the need for ICO. Software development is equally important as the balance of assets and Combicoin will rely on it. TRIA as you mentioned before is just for profit sharing.
I agree development requires investment but purchasing of asset with 91%+ of ICO is just considered as stocking or stockpiling. Will there be any visibility of Assets bought and address on which it is stored? Any real-time balance monitoring which displays the amount of asset stored at different addresses?
How you will convince investors that the amount generated by ICO is safe and secured and not used for trading activities?
Bump! You missed my question again, never the less can you please clarify how the visibility part will be catered in buying of asset, their storage and monitoring as highlighted in my post above?

Also you highlighted buying/selling of 30 coins everytime Combicoin is created or destroyed, how will investors will be able to track this?

Are you planning to buy your pool of asset in bulk before hand in a Locked addresses can refer to them as VAULT and everytime combicoin in created or destroyed, you just deposit/withdraw the respective assets in/from VAULT?
As an investor, the most important aspect of your entire project is visibility of how you manage the investments and asset!

Missed that one indeed, sorry Shade!

Yes we will ensure that everything is transparant, so all wallets and such will be displayed. We will also create a near real time overview on www.combicoin.co (not live yet) of all assets and how that relates to the value of 1 COMBI.

Regarding the safekeeping of all assets, all wallets are owned by the CombiCoin & Triatoken foundation. Triaconta does not have unlimited acces to these funds. As mentioned in the whitepaper only 1% of the assets will be used for trading (also for creating/destroying). These assets will also be included in the total asset stockpile on www.combicoin.co. Your description of the VAULT and the deposit /withdraw is how we are going to do this.

The amount of CombiCoins will always be displayed on CombiCoin.co and when we create or destroy one this number will be adjusted.

Let me know if I missed anything

wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Following this thread, nice project.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:11:20 AM

Following this thread, nice project.

Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully we will see you as one of the participants soon.
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Paying 0.25% exchange fee on 10 USD at once or over 30 transactions of 0.33 will result in the same fee at the end.
The bigger Issue is that it takes a lot of time and effort to be able to buy the top 30. Multiple wallet, multiple exchanges. With CombiCoin is just 1 transaction, 1 wallet, 1 exchange.

Sorry Don,
Combicoin is an ERC-20 token as TRIA?

SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

The market is bleeding. Luckily for us only a small portion of investments is in crypto. The rest in FIAT. Meaning that we can buy a whole lot more of assets backing the CombiCoin!
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

Sorry Don,
Combicoin is an ERC-20 token as TRIA?

That is correct
martinopino

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

Sure, that makes sense indeed.

However, my question was about the exchange fees of the bi-monthly rebalancing. Bi-monthly rebalancing of 30 underlying crypto's just sounds like a costly operation to me due to exchange fees. What costs do you expect and haven't you considered rebalancing less often because of this?
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

Sure, that makes sense indeed.

However, my question was about the exchange fees of the bi-monthly rebalancing. Bi-monthly rebalancing of 30 underlying crypto's just sounds like a costly operation to me due to exchange fees. What costs do you expect and haven't you considered rebalancing less often because of this?

With a rebalancing you only sell a fraction of CombiCoin, not all assets. We calculated this in the most extreme versions and lesser ones the costs for a rebalancing procedure will be less then $0.01 per CombiCoin.
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

The market is bleeding. Luckily for us only a small portion of investments is in crypto. The rest in FIAT. Meaning that we can buy a whole lot more of assets backing the CombiCoin!

This is very nice to ear.

Regarding TRIA token, do you know which is the expected ROI of a token? Also dividends/proceeds are paid how?

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:59:11 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:10:06 PM by freqenqerf

Yes, it's really luck. Smiley And it's really a good time to buy crypto currencies. I think that by the end of the ico the situation will be even more favorable.

UPD. About 1 persent of assets for trading.
It turns out that at a time you can buy or sell no more than 1 percent of all available CombiCoins in the world (if not to take into account other traders)?
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

Wait hold on... just a little longer... now just you bloody wait!!

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!

No thanks mate, please move on...
Please, get out of my way...
Really, get out of my face now.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:47 PM

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!
Are you sure you understood the idea of the project correctly? What kind of investment are you talking about?
Investing - it's more about Iconomi and Taas.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:50:02 PM

I'm very interested how this project will develop in the future. There's no consensus on how large cap cryptocurrencies like ETH will survive: let's see the first 30th :-)
By the way, as I said, I'll follow you closely.
Please, could you also update the Twitter bounty file?

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: