Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29386 times)
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:53:55 PM

I contributed to the presale and received an email the next morning detailing the amount if coins I would receive and to what wallet.
No issues here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

I contributed to the presale and received an email the next morning detailing the amount if coins I would receive and to what wallet.
No issues here

I did not receive any email and also the team is not answering anywhere...

SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:25:19 PM

No issues here

Hi All,

Tomorrow morning the payment confirmations with the exact amount of CombiCoins & TRIA tokens to be received will be send to all investments send friday and saturday.

We raised more then 700k on the first day of the ICO, tomorrow our website will also be updated with the funds raised thusfar.

Sorry for the delay. If you have any questions ask them here or on Telegram

Don
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

Why bounty hunters will not be offered CombiCoin token and only TRIA token? Does that mean bounty hunter's only need to do  promotions/tweets/posts for the token they are being offered ? Kindly advice.

Tria coins cost nothing to make and represent a fair share in trading profits and can be made available to bounty hunters.

Combi coins are asset backed and cannot be created without the assets backing them.

In order to create additional combi coins for bounty Triaconta would need to take the money from combicoin contributions from early investors, ie defraud them, or use money from their own pockets to make additional combi coins.

I do not forsee either event happening.

You are asking to be paid in the top 30 currencies for putting a tagline as your signature.

If you want combicoins as well as Tria, I respectfully suggest you invest like everyone else.
Either that or use your Tria payouts to buy combicoins post ICO.
The standards of these forum use to be very high and payout were only allowed in BTC. Eventually lot of new bounties came in and flooded the market by offering is respective coins.
Its not just a Tagline in signature, bounty hunters work on various social media and reach out to masses who don't know about crypto! They draw in more crowd from different parts of the world which is potential buyer to this project and other projects to come. People like reviews and detailed studies to decide whether to go for a coin or not which is catered by blogs and youtube videos. Translations help in connecting with people who speak different main stream language and help them to be part of projects.
It depends on project to pay huge sum of money on media advertisement firms or organize a bounty in this forum which has helped lots of projects grow and take shape!
Just because, a coin cannot be issued out of thin air doesnt mean it can't be used for bounty. There need to be a valid reasoning rather than "Hey we cannot spend money from our pocket to offer you rewards for your work" A project just cannot come here and rely on investors money to even start with in first place. Initial investment is from the core team and then investors assist them to shape or provide funds for their future targets and roadmaps. When any project start they already have plans for amount they wish to spend on different areas including promotions and marketing. So why would you need other investors to pay for promoting the project and defraud them rather than project team itself? Unless they themselves dont want to use their own money and rely on investors investing then its a different thing and their own decision itself which cannot be termed as defraud its just keeping aside a share for pre-defined activities.

More or less, I would like to understand from CombiCoin or Triaconta team regarding their decision.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:20:51 AM

No issues here

Hi All,

Tomorrow morning the payment confirmations with the exact amount of CombiCoins & TRIA tokens to be received will be send to all investments send friday and saturday.

We raised more then 700k on the first day of the ICO, tomorrow our website will also be updated with the funds raised thusfar.

Don

I am a Russian translator. Why you stopped responding to email?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:24:58 AM

I think was already translate in russian, see the first post
freqenqerf

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:36:19 AM

I think was already translate in russian, see the first post
Yes, and he is translator of the Russian thread from the first post. Wink
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:43:42 AM

Oculus try to contact somebody from the team on telegram
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

I communicated with him by mail but he suddenly stopped responding message. I needed white paper in the format PDS.

Here is our dialogue:

OculusMan
Hello. You have a document in PSD format?

Triaconta CombiCoin
Hi,
What document are you referring to?
Best,
Don

OculusMan
whitepaper

OculusMan
Huh

After that, he was gone. I wrote on 1 September

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:31:47 AM

I communicated with him by mail but he suddenly stopped responding message. I needed white paper in the format PDS.

Here is our dialogue:

OculusMan
Hello. You have a document in PSD format?

Triaconta CombiCoin
Hi,
What document are you referring to?
Best,
Don

OculusMan
whitepaper

OculusMan
Huh

After that, he was gone. I wrote on 1 September

Hi Oculus,

Check you inbox, you've got mail.
I thought I already send it to you, but it was saved as a draft instead.

Let me know through e-mail if that file would work.

SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

Why bounty hunters will not be offered CombiCoin token and only TRIA token? Does that mean bounty hunter's only need to do  promotions/tweets/posts for the token they are being offered ? Kindly advice.

Tria coins cost nothing to make and represent a fair share in trading profits and can be made available to bounty hunters.

Combi coins are asset backed and cannot be created without the assets backing them.

In order to create additional combi coins for bounty Triaconta would need to take the money from combicoin contributions from early investors, ie defraud them, or use money from their own pockets to make additional combi coins.

I do not forsee either event happening.

You are asking to be paid in the top 30 currencies for putting a tagline as your signature.

If you want combicoins as well as Tria, I respectfully suggest you invest like everyone else.
Either that or use your Tria payouts to buy combicoins post ICO.
The standards of these forum use to be very high and payout were only allowed in BTC. Eventually lot of new bounties came in and flooded the market by offering is respective coins.
Its not just a Tagline in signature, bounty hunters work on various social media and reach out to masses who don't know about crypto! They draw in more crowd from different parts of the world which is potential buyer to this project and other projects to come. People like reviews and detailed studies to decide whether to go for a coin or not which is catered by blogs and youtube videos. Translations help in connecting with people who speak different main stream language and help them to be part of projects.
It depends on project to pay huge sum of money on media advertisement firms or organize a bounty in this forum which has helped lots of projects grow and take shape!
Just because, a coin cannot be issued out of thin air doesnt mean it can't be used for bounty. There need to be a valid reasoning rather than "Hey we cannot spend money from our pocket to offer you rewards for your work" A project just cannot come here and rely on investors money to even start with in first place. Initial investment is from the core team and then investors assist them to shape or provide funds for their future targets and roadmaps. When any project start they already have plans for amount they wish to spend on different areas including promotions and marketing. So why would you need other investors to pay for promoting the project and defraud them rather than project team itself? Unless they themselves dont want to use their own money and rely on investors investing then its a different thing and their own decision itself which cannot be termed as defraud its just keeping aside a share for pre-defined activities.

More or less, I would like to understand from CombiCoin or Triaconta team regarding their decision.

So the reason why TRIA token is offered as a bounty and not CombiCoin is because this would dilute the assets backing a single CombiCoin.
We do not force anyone to join in the bounties. It is a free choice and the conditions what you can expect in return are clear from the start.

pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

Looks quite interesting. Will you be needing Danish translation?

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

ICO started? How much did you collect $?
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

We have it on our website!
https://triaconta.com

OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

We have it on our website!
https://triaconta.com

What is the address ETH мы can check that this is the real figures?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:50:17 PM

No issues here

Hi All,

Don

Hello. Today I received the payment confirmation.

bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

as my self is a bounty hunter. i have a million dollars question to you.. what is a value for this TRIA TOKEN? you might out as clear on your reason cannot mix it together. Atleast give us a value for this token so we can continue to support your project with happy ever after.
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

That is an impossible question to answer currently. The Ico listed price is 10 USD for one Tria coin, (also comes with a corresponding amount of combicoins)

The market will find a value for the Tria token once it has been established how much it pays out on a monthly basis.

I would imagine the value of tria will initially go down because you and the other bounty hunters will drop your freebie coins into the market as soon as you can for a fast flip, and move on to bounty hunt other projects.

Also combi coin is asset backed and tria is not so there might well be some divergence between them.

If you want to support the project why dont you invest in it, instead of getting something for nothing and asking impossible to answer questions.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:06:24 PM

As Combicoin is backed by Top 30, may I know why the team decided to choose Top 30 rather than Top 10 which has at least $ Billion Market Cap ?
There is high chance that all projects in Top 30 may not perform so well how does this impact Combicoin?

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

From the whitepaper you can se they have made some projection and shown how lower the risk this strategy. They are also going to rebalance the fund depending on how is going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: