Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Would make things a lot easier, I hate having investments across so many cryptos that when the market moves it can be hard to fully understand your position and what gains and losses you’ve made, with the combicoin all of that it’s rolled into the one coin that is tied to those cryptos and the overall value of the combi is the only stat to track
For those who are familiar with the crypto currency market it is just one of the advantages of the coin. But for investors who did not have deal before with the crypto, it's the killer feature.

Yeah for the new investors it’s a killer feature to be able to have a stake in a few cryptos but being managed in a single crypto coin, and with the above being able to lose all value ( unlikely but still)  in one of the held cryptos but not have it reduce the value drastically is a really good selling point, helps remove some volatility from getting into the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:53:45 PM

Wish I heard about this during the bonuses in the beginning of the ico.

Like a previous user mentioned, there are so many (worthless) icos that the good ones get lost in between the chatter :\
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

Like a previous user mentioned, there are so many (worthless) icos that the good ones get lost in between the chatter :\

I myself came across this project purely by accident - I do not even remember exactly how. And now more people have learned about the project, but alas, the ico bonuses are over.
But for investment now the project is still very interesting.
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

You can still join. Bonus it is not all...

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

The maximum bonus was on the first day - 20 percent (pre-Iko - 25 percent), but now it is profitable too.
Here's a good motivation:
I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, also people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.
juicy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:16:05 PM

is this a scam? i've sent my eth over hours now and still haven't gotten an email or my coins. Fuck me for believing this scam.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:13:52 PM

is this a scam? i've sent my eth over hours now and still haven't gotten an email or my coins. Fuck me for believing this scam.
Coins and tokens will be distributed after the end of the ico.
About the email: contact with the team by email
https://triaconta.com/contact/
or in Telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/GJvc6AyQQtKKkjzjq-cbZw
I'm sure that your problem will be resolved.
bstewart

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:35:12 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 01:08:00 AM by bstewart

Could someone explain this:

* amount is determined by the received payment. Amount is determined by the daily exchange rate of date of receiving the payment.

If I send 1eth today, what would be the value for combicoin?

If 1 eth = $256 right now, would that mean I'd get ~25.6 combicoin?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:03:26 AM

I’m hoping the bounty’s get updated soon also, just joined today but I’ve been looking at lots of these combo coins which hold value in other crypto like a ETF crypto style, and I think this one might be the best of the bunch.

The main page is lacking news and info posts, does anyone have a few links to some more in depth info ?

Yes, bounty is live. But do not make so many posts in a row - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules (Paragraph 32) Wink

Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
Where is your Bounty manager, why is he not doing his job?
Is this a question that is too difficult to answer ..?
d0r10n

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:30:51 AM

Found this project by accident recently too, whitepaper looks very professional and detailed (unlike a lot of other ICO's I've seen, won't mention names), disappointed I didn't find out earlier during the bonus periods but I'll jump on the bounties now.

Only on about $1.5mil USD raised so far, hope it reaches $2M but hopefully higher so they can develop more automation for their exchange trading software, which means more dividends for TRIA token holders.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
802529er

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

I’m hoping the bounty’s get updated soon also, just joined today but I’ve been looking at lots of these combo coins which hold value in other crypto like a ETF crypto style, and I think this one might be the best of the bunch.

The main page is lacking news and info posts, does anyone have a few links to some more in depth info ?

Yes, bounty is live. But do not make so many posts in a row - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules (Paragraph 32) Wink

Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
Where is your Bounty manager, why is he not doing his job?
Is this a question that is too difficult to answer ..?

They said in telegram that it would be updated in the next few days, just keep spreading the love and news of combicoin and all should be good!

It’s really sad that in the world of so many ICO’s every week that this one like a few people have said has slipped through the cracks, We as a community need to spread the word of Combicoin via here/reddit/other forums.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

* amount is determined by the received payment. Amount is determined by the daily exchange rate of date of receiving the payment.

The price is usually predetermined at the begin of the ico and stays the same. However ask in telegram or wait for an official answer here.
szesch

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:31:56 AM

Another ICO nobody needs! Another ICO that shows: we need regulations!
This one is almost a scam to me, because they abuse the lack of know-how of people.
For an financial asset like a hedge-fond, the risk is hedged! That's where the name comes from! That's why such fonds include assets that usually behave opposite.
To take 30 assets with exactly the same behaviour doesn't hedge the risk at all!
Look at recent dip. When all rates crashed, decrease was almost the same for the big 30 cc.
I neither have an interest in increase nor decrease of the rate, as I would never invest in such a scam.
But even before realizing this, I felt like this is not a good idea.
Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising? What if a new cc enters the top30, like XRP did? Will they sell no. 31 and buy the new cc? No. 25 to 35 change almost every day, will they change coins every day too?
This coin has no USP, as the main function of a hedge fond is not fulfilled.
They raised 1.5M$ already? It feels like people waste their coins for any new ICO....
802529er

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

This one is almost a scam to me, because they abuse the lack of know-how of people.
For an financial asset like a hedge-fond, the risk is hedged! That's where the name comes from! That's why such fonds include assets that usually behave opposite.
To take 30 assets with exactly the same behaviour doesn't hedge the risk at all!
Look at recent dip. When all rates crashed, decrease was almost the same for the big 30 cc.
I neither have an interest in increase nor decrease of the rate, as I would never invest in such a scam.
Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising? What if a new cc enters the top30, like XRP did? Will they sell no. 31 and buy the new cc? No. 25 to 35 change almost every day, will they change coins every day too?
They raised 1.5M$ already? It feels like people waste their coins for any new ICO....

Brand new account with zero posts, take your FUD somewhere else, i think hello kitty island adventure would be better suited to you as you don’t seem to understand cryptocurrency and are just here to troll

bstewart

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Another ICO that shows: we need regulations!

No. No we don't. Go back to trading stocks big you want regulation, child.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:29:05 AM

Is all in the whitepaper the questions you ask.
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:48:15 AM

a very good project, for its bounty program is it still there? until when did the bounty program exist?
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:55:10 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 09:08:15 AM by freqenqerf

Yes, almost everything is correct. Only the rate will be determined not at the time of sending, but at the time of receiving (in case your transaction will take several days and the exchange rate will change Wink).
But if you need a response from the team then:
However ask in telegram or wait for an official answer here.

Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising?
Because this is exactly the idea of this project.
And your proposal is a good idea for another project.

will they change coins every day too?
No. Bi-monthly rebalancing. Read the whitepaper or this thread -  the answer has already been given. You can read, for example, here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116296.msg21856646#msg21856646
802529er

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Yes, almost everything is correct. Only the rate will be determined not at the time of sending, but at the time of receiving (in case your transaction will take several days and the exchange rate will change Wink).
But if you need a response from the team then:
However ask in telegram or wait for an official answer here.

Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising?
Because this is exactly the idea of this project.
And your proposal is a good idea for another project.

will they change coins every day too?
No. Bi-monthly rebalancing. Read the whitepaper or this thread -  the answer has already been given. You can read, for example, here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116296.msg21856646#msg21856646

I really like the bi-monthly rebalancing aspect of it, any shorter would be too often and any longer IMO would be too long

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

I really like the bi-monthly rebalancing aspect of it, any shorter would be too often and any longer IMO would be too long
Yes, it is a good idea.

And quick update:
1,611,462$
USD Raised

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: