Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

I really like the bi-monthly rebalancing aspect of it, any shorter would be too often and any longer IMO would be too long
Yes, it is a good idea.

And quick update:
1,611,462$
USD Raised

Really good to see not too far off the first milestone and softcap  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
Where is your Bounty manager, why is he not doing his job?
Is this a question that is too difficult to answer ..?
You're right. I guess the team did not expect such an influx of bounty participants and did not hire a bounty manager. But judging by the posts in Telegram, if you meet the requirements, then there will be no problems with the shares.
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

Could someone explain this:

* amount is determined by the received payment. Amount is determined by the daily exchange rate of date of receiving the payment.

If I send 1eth today, what would be the value for combicoin?

If 1 eth = $256 right now, would that mean I'd get ~25.6 combicoin?

If you invest 1 ETH we will convert it to a USD amount using the average exchange rate of the day payment is received.
eg, if you send ETH today, you will get a confirmation tomorrow with the exchange rate of today (Monday) to USD and the exact amount of COMBI and TRIA that you will receive.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:45:45 AM

Bounty participants are entitled to know the progress of their work through a spreadsheet, no updates in the spreadsheet.
Even I who have enrolled in social media bounty from a few days ago are not listed in the spreadsheet.
You're right. I guess the team did not expect such an influx of bounty participants and did not hire a bounty manager. But judging by the posts in Telegram, if you meet the requirements, then there will be no problems with the shares.

Will update the sheets right now.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

thanks, it's very important to see weekly updates! It's already time-consuming to post in social media .. also double checking that everything is recorded correctly doesn't make much sense

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

is this a scam? i've sent my eth over hours now and still haven't gotten an email or my coins. Fuck me for believing this scam.

No it is not. Other people gave you the contacts of the team.Ask directly them.

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:25 PM

thanks, it's very important to see weekly updates! It's already time-consuming to post in social media .. also double checking that everything is recorded correctly doesn't make much sense
I hope that now at least some of the participants of the Facebook, Twitter and others campaigns will do more. It is necessary not only to break through 2,000,000, but also to achieve the maximum fund-raising. Smiley
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

The market started to recover. Good news for this ico process. I hope to invest a lot until the 30 september

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
802529er

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:40:03 PM

Thank you for that! Just add on them they’ll be updated weekly and people and people shouldn’t keep posit asking about it,

We really do need some more twitter and Facebook posting going on

802529er

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:41:04 PM

The market started to recover. Good news for this ico process. I hope to invest a lot until the 30 september

Whenever the markets up I’d be investing right away as they lock in your rate on the spot like said before, and you could end up with more combi then if it drops Smiley

szesch

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:47:37 PM

Brand new account with zero posts, take your FUD somewhere else, i think hello kitty island adventure would be better suited to you as you don’t seem to understand cryptocurrency and are just here to troll

No. No we don't. Go back to trading stocks big you want regulation, child.

I came back hoping there are some reasonable answers and this is what I get Sad
But thanks for the "child comment", made me feel younger Smiley
No need to talk about your assumption that anybody who wants regulations should go back to stocks.

Primitive 1st comment is just ridiculous. Obviously you don't understand cc. Yes the anonymity cc brings is good. Also that you don't need a 3rd party. Not to talk about cost savings.
But it doesn't mean that any kind of regulation is bad and it definately doesn't mean that the only alternative is stocks Cheesy
There've already been a lot of scams with ICOs.
You might say that those people deserve it because they were stupid enough to fall for this scams.
But in fact a lot of people trade cc who aren't "professionals". Many of them have full-time jobs or a family or both. They don't have time to investigate sufficiently.
Also people seem to be more lavish with cc than with fiat. (maybe because many made big profits already)
To protect them, we need regulations for ICOs.

Back to topic. Any good counterarguments? Or just more stupid comments?
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

Please, read - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116296.msg21954982#msg21954982
I guess you did not notice the answer. Smiley

Why do they take the 30 biggest cc? Why not the 30 most promising?
Because this is exactly the idea of this project.
And your proposal is a good idea for another project.

will they change coins every day too?
No. Bi-monthly rebalancing. Read the whitepaper or this thread -  the answer has already been given. You can read, for example, here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116296.msg21856646#msg21856646
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

Fresh article about CombiCoin
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/combicoin-aims-diversify-cryptocurrency-investments-single-transaction/
 Cool
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Brand new account with zero posts, take your FUD somewhere else, i think hello kitty island adventure would be better suited to you as you don’t seem to understand cryptocurrency and are just here to troll

No. No we don't. Go back to trading stocks big you want regulation, child.

But thanks for the "child comment", made me feel younger Smiley
No need to talk about your assumption that anybody who wants regulations should go back to stocks.

Primitive 1st comment is just ridiculous. Obviously you don't understand cc. Yes the anonymity cc brings is good. Also that you don't need a 3rd party. Not to talk about cost savings.
But it doesn't mean that any kind of regulation is bad and it definately doesn't mean that the only alternative is stocks Cheesy
There've already been a lot of scams with ICOs.
You might say that those people deserve it because they were stupid enough to fall for this scams.
But in fact a lot of people trade cc who aren't "professionals". Many of them have full-time jobs or a family or both. They don't have time to investigate sufficiently.
Also people seem to be more lavish with cc than with fiat. (maybe because many made big profits already)
To protect them, we need regulations for ICOs.

Back to topic. Any good counterarguments? Or just more stupid comments?

Lets keep it friendly in this threat Smiley.

Other people responded to you already I think they already covered most of your questions.

We agree that regulations need to happen, and they eventually will be there. But now it is still not the case. We are real people who put are name and reputation on the line.
Not only our names (from the founders) but also from our advisors like Professor Dr. Arie Buijs. We understand this very well and do not want to do anything that might harm his reputation.
We are very thankfull that he invested his time in helping us and he even has a position in the supervisory board of our foundation.

If we missed any of your questions let me know!

Best,

Don
sereneticelectrons

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

I read through (scanned) a lot of posts, so forgive me if this has been brought up.  If CombiCoin where asked to differentiate themselves from Bitquence at this point in time, what would be the key points where the two differ to a great degree ?

Second, in the future it seems Bitquence would likely be interested in focused development of a system like this as a feature of their coin.

Lastly, have CombiCoin and Bitquence ever had an exchange of words ? The two projects seem very much complimentary, it seems to me larger gains could be had with CombiCoin "Combined" with Bitquence.

I know nobody wants to hear all that with all the high energy and excitement, as well as a very successful round of fundraising, so everything aside, I wish you guys well..It's a great idea in it's user facing simplicity and backend complexity.

SereneticElectrons

802529er

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:46:23 AM

I read through (scanned) a lot of posts, so forgive me if this has been brought up.  If CombiCoin where asked to differentiate themselves from Bitquence at this point in time, what would be the key points where the two differ to a great degree ?

Second, in the future it seems Bitquence would likely be interested in focused development of a system like this as a feature of their coin.

Lastly, have CombiCoin and Bitquence ever had an exchange of words ? The two projects seem very much complimentary, it seems to me larger gains could be had with CombiCoin "Combined" with Bitquence.

I know nobody wants to hear all that with all the high energy and excitement, as well as a very successful round of fundraising, so everything aside, I wish you guys well..It's a great idea in it's user facing simplicity and backend complexity.

SereneticElectrons

I’m not too familiar with bitquence but from looking at it quickly it seems like another “diversification” option, where they simply take your investment (ETH) and split it between several accounts with various alts via the “universal wallet”

In a few of their infographs they are comparing themselves to Ledger Nano S, Trezor and such which to mean means there positioning themselves as more of a “universal wallet” then what combicoin is.

I also couldn’t find if they have something like the TRIA token for dividends but it doesn’t seem like it

ARV2

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:04:14 AM

According to the website (https://triaconta.com/presale) if I would invest US$ 10,000 today I would get 1,000 Combicoins + 1,000 TriaTokens.

If I would invest the same in ETH (at today's rate of 1 ETH = US$ 280) this would be about 35.7 ETH. However, according to the site when investing 35 ETH I would get 893 Combicoins + 893 TriaTokens only??

Did I overlook something, is the exchange rate US$ / ETH used on the website not up-to-date or is there something else going on?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:31:38 AM

According to the website (https://triaconta.com/presale) if I would invest US$ 10,000 today I would get 1,000 Combicoins + 1,000 TriaTokens.

If I would invest the same in ETH (at today's rate of 1 ETH = US$ 280) this would be about 35.7 ETH. However, according to the site when investing 35 ETH I would get 893 Combicoins + 893 TriaTokens only??

Did I overlook something, is the exchange rate US$ / ETH used on the website not up-to-date or is there something else going on?

Hi the conversion eth/$ should give you the right amount of token, this was previosly asked. I think the op can confirm this.
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

You should get also a 5% more TRIA tokens has bonus considering that you are going to invest more then 10k$

SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

Hi,

For every 10 USD you will receive 1 CombiCoin and 1 TRIA token. So when you pay in USD there is no conversion and our form shows exactly how much you will receive.
When you pay in ETH there will be a conversion from ETH to USD based on the average price of ETH on the day payment is received. That is why our form states the following:

Estimated amount of CombiCoins*: xxxxx
Estimated amount of TriaTokens*: xxxxx

* the actual amount CombiCoins and TriaTokens depends on your actual payment and the day the payment is received by the Foundation.
The estimation does not use real time ETH prices.

After receiving payment you receive a confirmation from us with the exact conversion rate and the exact amount of CombiCoins and TRIA Tokens you will receive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: