Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

I'm very interested how this project will develop in the future. There's no consensus on how large cap cryptocurrencies like ETH will survive: let's see the first 30th :-)
By the way, as I said, I'll follow you closely.
Please, could you also update the Twitter bounty file?
Cheesy Yes, now the times in the crypto-world are not quiet.
I believe that by the time of the end of the ico situation on the TOP-30 should clear up (not only ethereum). In addition, according to the team, most of the investment is in fiat, so the presence or absence of certain coins in the TOP-30 is unlikely to be of great importance.
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:10:06 PM

Wait hold on... just a little longer... now just you bloody wait!!

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!

No thanks mate, please move on...
Please, get out of my way...
Really, get out of my face now.

Hi Scribble,

I don't think you understand the difference between CombiCoin and TRIA token.

CombiCoin is asset backed and if the assets grow with 400% then the combicoins you own are now 400% more  Worth. We don't benefit from this at all, no % of that growth is for us.

Triaconta generates revenue by buying and selling combicoins close to the real value of CombiCoin. Our software is connected to multiple exchanges and will determine for how much it can buy and sell the assets for a combicoin. When someone decides to sell or buy a combicoin on the exchanges from us then a small profit is made. 50% of this profit is distributed back to TRIA token holder.

Hope that this clears it ip for you.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

Wait hold on... just a little longer... now just you bloody wait!!

You want us to give you a shit ton of money so you can invest with it, and then you pocket 50% of the profit?!

There is no need to be upset, everything about the project is there for you to read, if you think its not reasonable nobody is forcing you to join it.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

Don, what about this question?

UPD. About 1 persent of assets for trading.
It turns out that at a time you can buy or sell no more than 1 percent of all available CombiCoins in the world (if not to take into account other traders)?

If anyone wants to buy all CombiCoins (1 percent of assets for trading) from smart trading software? How will the software work in this case?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:24:03 AM

We are about to reach 1.5M with a little more than two weeks to go.
There is still time to get your question answered and get on board.
Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:32:21 AM

Am I right in assuming that, if the markets continue to drop for the next two or so weeks, CombiCoin will be off to a lightning start?
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:19:15 AM

Am I right in assuming that, if the markets continue to drop for the next two or so weeks, CombiCoin will be off to a lightning start?

Yes, buying at the bottom price of the TOP 30 would be a good start.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

Already reached. Wink

1,501,734$
USD Raised

Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

How would you handle changes of the top 30 cryptos? Let's say BAT passes REP, would you liquidate all your positions in REP and put the equivalent in BAT? Market are changing pretty often, not implementing that seems like a flaw in your idea.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

How would you handle changes of the top 30 cryptos? Let's say BAT passes REP, would you liquidate all your positions in REP and put the equivalent in BAT? Market are changing pretty often, not implementing that seems like a flaw in your idea.

you can find the exact procedure at page 9 and Appendix B of the whitepaper.

Anyway the idea is not to let any of the currency become dominant. So it could happen that a % of BAT is sold in the case you described.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

Frequent change of the top-30 after fluctuations in the exchange rate is not the purpose of the CombiCoin.
Bi-monthly revision and rebalancing:

Together with Professor Dr Arie Buijs from the University of Utrecht we determined strict conditions how the initial top 30 is defined. There is a bi-monthly "Revision and rebalancing of the CombiCoin" during this procedure a check will be made to see if there is a need to include new cryptocurrencies in the top 30 and thus remove some other currencies from the top 30. After the selection has been made the rebalancing procedure will be initiated. Cryptocurrencies that need to be removed will be sold gradually and proceeds generated will be used for purchasing the new cryptocurrencies. After this, the new weight of all cryptocurrencies in the top 30 will be calculated in accordance with the “ideal” weight of 1/30. The cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to have too much weight in the CombiCoin will be partly sold. Again the proceeds generated by this procedure will be used to buy cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to not have enough weight in the CombiCoin. The costs of the rebalancing procedure will be minimal.

SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:11:27 AM

Don, what about this question?

UPD. About 1 persent of assets for trading.
It turns out that at a time you can buy or sell no more than 1 percent of all available CombiCoins in the world (if not to take into account other traders)?

If anyone wants to buy all CombiCoins (1 percent of assets for trading) from smart trading software? How will the software work in this case?

It is the other way around. When someone buys a CombiCoin all assets backing it are bought with the 1% availabillity but then immediately adjusted with the sale of a CombiCoin.
When we buy a coin back that will be when the 1% will become less.

99% of the assets will be stored elsewhere and we will continuously add and retract assets to maintain the 1% for trading.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

Already reached. Wink

1,501,734$
USD Raised

Thanks! You beat me to the punch again  Smiley
Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

you can find the exact procedure at page 9 and Appendix B of the whitepaper.

Anyway the idea is not to let any of the currency become dominant. So it could happen that a % of BAT is sold in the case you described.

Frequent change of the top-30 after fluctuations in the exchange rate is not the purpose of the CombiCoin.
Bi-monthly revision and rebalancing:

Together with Professor Dr Arie Buijs from the University of Utrecht we determined strict conditions how the initial top 30 is defined. There is a bi-monthly "Revision and rebalancing of the CombiCoin" during this procedure a check will be made to see if there is a need to include new cryptocurrencies in the top 30 and thus remove some other currencies from the top 30. After the selection has been made the rebalancing procedure will be initiated. Cryptocurrencies that need to be removed will be sold gradually and proceeds generated will be used for purchasing the new cryptocurrencies. After this, the new weight of all cryptocurrencies in the top 30 will be calculated in accordance with the “ideal” weight of 1/30. The cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to have too much weight in the CombiCoin will be partly sold. Again the proceeds generated by this procedure will be used to buy cryptocurrencies that have been deemed to not have enough weight in the CombiCoin. The costs of the rebalancing procedure will be minimal.

My bad, I didn't read it as through fully as I should have before posting this, entirely makes sense to me. Keep up the good work!
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

My bad, I didn't read it as through fully as I should have before posting this, entirely makes sense to me. Keep up the good work!
Nothing wrong. The forum exists to ask questions and get answers. Smiley

Thanks! You beat me to the punch again  Smiley
Cheesy We try our best.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Really interesting project, guys. I will probably invest some into this.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Really interesting project, guys. I will probably invest some into this.

If you have any question feel free to ask here or on telegram
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:33:28 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:45:22 AM by shade_wrath

Hi, is there any news about the exchanges the tokens will be tradable on?

They are communicating with big partners but there is no clear name yet. İconomi, a similar project, is traded on big exchanges like kraken, liqui. So that they are warm to such projects. Will enter shortly.
Now a days its not really easy to register on big exchanges and due to all the new rules and regulations, exchanges are taking longer to process the coins being listed. E.g. Bittrex only listed couple of coins post Aug-17 and their process can take atleast a month or two!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:36:51 AM

Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.

91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.

We already developed similar software for the power exchanges epex spot and Nord Pool spot. This software is already making thousands of trades using the same mechanisms that will also be in our exchange software.

We launched our ICO to buy assets and Launch CombiCoin but also to raise funds to realize the automatic exchange software. We decided to use the ICO raise the funds for the development and in return share 50% of the profit with our ICO investors through the TRIA tokens. Development requires investment.
Okay, noted! This provides more information on your strategy and the need for ICO. Software development is equally important as the balance of assets and Combicoin will rely on it. TRIA as you mentioned before is just for profit sharing.
I agree development requires investment but purchasing of asset with 91%+ of ICO is just considered as stocking or stockpiling. Will there be any visibility of Assets bought and address on which it is stored? Any real-time balance monitoring which displays the amount of asset stored at different addresses?
How you will convince investors that the amount generated by ICO is safe and secured and not used for trading activities?
Bump! You missed my question again, never the less can you please clarify how the visibility part will be catered in buying of asset, their storage and monitoring as highlighted in my post above?

Also you highlighted buying/selling of 30 coins everytime Combicoin is created or destroyed, how will investors will be able to track this?

Are you planning to buy your pool of asset in bulk before hand in a Locked addresses can refer to them as VAULT and everytime combicoin in created or destroyed, you just deposit/withdraw the respective assets in/from VAULT?
As an investor, the most important aspect of your entire project is visibility of how you manage the investments and asset!

Missed that one indeed, sorry Shade!

Yes we will ensure that everything is transparant, so all wallets and such will be displayed. We will also create a near real time overview on www.combicoin.co (not live yet) of all assets and how that relates to the value of 1 COMBI.

Regarding the safekeeping of all assets, all wallets are owned by the CombiCoin & Triatoken foundation. Triaconta does not have unlimited acces to these funds. As mentioned in the whitepaper only 1% of the assets will be used for trading (also for creating/destroying). These assets will also be included in the total asset stockpile on www.combicoin.co. Your description of the VAULT and the deposit /withdraw is how we are going to do this.

The amount of CombiCoins will always be displayed on CombiCoin.co and when we create or destroy one this number will be adjusted.

Let me know if I missed anything

No problem at all Smiley .. In case if you miss something, I will ask back again. A near real time overview on www.combicoin.co (not live yet) of all assets and how that relates to the value of 1 COMBI would be really great to have. As this will let Investors or buyers judge as well, what they are getting for 1 Combicoin!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:38:43 AM

Hi, is there any news about the exchanges the tokens will be tradable on?

They are communicating with big partners but there is no clear name yet. İconomi, a similar project, is traded on big exchanges like kraken, liqui. So that they are warm to such projects. Will enter shortly.
Now a days its not really easy to register on big exchanges and due to all the new rules and regulations, exchanges are taking longer to process the coins being listed. E.g. Bittrex only listed couple of coins post Aug-17 and there process can take atleast a month or two!

Yes, i think this is the reason why they are already in the process of being listed. Let's if we get some good news about it in the next days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: