Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi  (Read 6933 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

I think it's still a long journey for this case. We can see that bitcoin still  accept as payment in few countries for special kind of transaction. But I think people will prefer to use another payment such real money for paying taxi. Maybe it is because of the unstable price and all the taxi driver should learn about bitcoin first.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

in my country may not apply bitcoin for taxi payments that are too expensive and what about fees and transactions

dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

I think the idea is still not implemented in many countries, bitcoin has not been applied to such a small level, and its transaction costs and speed are not suitable for taxi payment. In my country, pay taxi fees choose to pay by WeChat and Alipay will be more convenient.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

Agreed, but why only taxi ?. should if you make technology do not half, should be full. Can Bus, Subway, Railway and all types of vehicles used for public facilities.
Coin Hash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

I agree with you on the usage of Bitcoin. The only issue is the transaction time. If the transaction time can get faster then I believe it should be use against our daily usage items. Not only taxi we should be able to buy even groceries against it. Once this will happen then only the Bitcoin value could get stable.
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

I do not think bitcoin is so widely used at this moment, and I do not consider it a convenient way to pay for taxis in terms of taxis, and I think other payment options are more suitable for me, at least for the moment. Think so.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Now I have not seen a taxi that supports bitcoin payments, at least not in my country, probably because my country still prohibits bitcoin transactions, hoping to get started with bitcoin in real life.
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

No, I don't think so. I don't think Bitcoin is good for instant micropayments. Take into account a transaction fee, and how long you'll need to sit and wait in the taxi until the driver sees Bitcoin in his wallet. A bus would be faster Smiley
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

I don't think that is good idea.. better use dogecoin for it.
because time of confirmation bitcoin transaction is very long now and fees high
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

The idea sounds good but not really applicable because of the fees. I don't often ride a taxi but based on the taxi fixed rate here in our country, it's like you are paying double. If that's the case, I'd rather ride a public transportation like train instead since it is more cheaper here.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

When a taxi accepts bitcoin, it shows that bitcoin has been accepted in real life, but unfortunately not yet, at least in my country, bitcoin is not yet open enough to be used as a payment tool.
In different countries, the attitude toward bitcoin is not the same. If bitcoin can really come into our real life, then bitcoin is likely to be accepted by many governments, so do not be disappointed and wait patiently .
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
i think that's good but there is so many hours to wait for paying so solve that problem first before i agree with that and also bitcoin price is too really high for the small amount of paying bitcoin.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

For now, it is not great to use bitcoin for taxi because we know already that the bitcoin has a problem with its transaction speed. Bitcoin is not suitable for micro transactions because of its high fees too. When the Lightning Network is released, maybe bitcoin can be use again for this kind of payments. Instead of Bitcoin, why not to choose other fast transaction speed coins like dogecoin or litecoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lioking

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

I am not agree with you.the reason is bitcoin doesn't
fit small payment the fees are high and the confirmation
take long time.it will bother you.use others coin which
transaction speed fast and low fees.like dogecoin or litecoin.
milanchalaka

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

as I think BTC is not convenient for paying small amount
Paketushka

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

I believe that it would be very cool and convenient!
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

I agree though but this have a disadvantage because as you can see and we all know that bitcoin is not stable so either it goes up and downs , so basically I think it would be a big loss for us , but despite that loss I think the taxi driver would be great and then they invest through bitcoin , it would be very helpful for the taxi driver.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

I agree with you about this, but I do not think any company can develop it. Many countries are trying to suppress the growth of crypto, so this is why no one wants to get into trouble.

yrdja25

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

For me it will be good that you can pay your taxi fee using bitcoin and it can less hustle and more safer.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

the unstable value of bitcoin and time of confirmations will make it very difficult to happen , but like the problem fee are solve we hope all other problems will solve soon .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: