Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy?  (Read 1580 times)
Riverviwa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Take two glasses of Moosor Dal, and Sattu and you will be healthy forever
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

I am fit already no need for supplements
Jack Smith

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

I take Multi-vitamins and additional Mg because I don't eat fish at all Grin
Mg is also useful if you have problems with stress or panic attacks.
Also it is very good to take vitamin D if you don't see much of a sun in winter.
Jeremy O`Brein

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Vitamin C
bajolijo

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

I usually use chlorophyll supplements. it's a very good supplement for health. if you regularly consume splemen your body fit and healthy. I suggest that 1 day 2 times you drink it. one spoon of chlorophyll mixed with 1 cup of mineral water, drink regularly to keep your body fit and healthy. indeed the price is rather expensive but it does not matter as we are able because health is priceless. people living a healthy life should be diligent in exercising and taking supplements. but I suggest do not drink harmful spices.
Cindy_Camelia

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:09:44 AM

Supplements or vitamins that I use to eliminate the feeling of fatigue is by taking vitamin C ... with this vitamin c we can be more spirit in the activity and fatigue I lost
Mosesreds

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

I take a multi vitamin every day as well as Fish Oil, Vitamin D and Vitamin E.  I also make my own Vitamin C with Sodium Ascorbate and Sunflower Lecithin.  I put these two ingredients into an Ultrasound machine which helps your body absorb a higher concentration.  You can find different receipts for this on many different web sites. 
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

There are many supplement powders available in market just opt out one
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

No I don't take any supplements and depends greatly on natural veggies
jancrypto88

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

Just eat healthy foods. More on fruits and veggies to stay fit and healthy.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

Just have half boiled egg and the Moong Dal and you will need nothing else
Nanoverso

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

I try to keep C vitamin levels high, but from natural food sources.
cloudgin

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

Take pills having multivitamin, L-arginine and antioxidants they are so helpful
rhombuschock8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

I just have glutamine and vit C only and sometimes vit D and K
theCoinMaestro

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

If what you are after is to keep yourself fit and healthy, vitamins and supplements should be the last things in your checklist. You will be better served by doing the following diligently - keep your whole body exercised and keep it well rested everyday. Watch what you eat, food has a purpose, not just keep your body satiated. Protein, carbs, fats, fibers, vitamins and minerals all play a role in keeping your body in tiptop shape. Then learn how to keep stress at bay because stress is a killer. Lastly but not least, keep a healthy relationship with the people around you. Having good friends around is great in keeping one healthy.
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:26:37 PM

Thank you for the thread! I have been looking for some good and trusted vitamins too, and I still don't know which brand to choose
BonfireBob

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:48:31 PM

Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

Omega -3, calcium and magnesium ( cuz I drink a lot of coffee so I need those macroelements Cheesy ) and of course Vitamin C!
pavlooster

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:13:59 AM

My doctor suggests me CDR (that's a brand might not available in your country). She said it has a complete vitamin composition. I have complained about the weak body, easily tired, and my back hurt (I work in front of the computer all day long). After I take the supplement, I feel better. I also always remind myself to eat enough vegetables and fruits.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:12:45 AM

Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?
Im currently taking food supplement it was made of mangosteen recommended by my friend.

I've been taking it for 2 years now, its good for the immune system.

Actually I decided to take this supplement after I was diagnosed with thyroid problem and it helps me a lot since im always energized.

kryptokant

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:56:05 AM

all natural. there is enough of all in healthy natural food.
from my experience it is important to really eat diversified, kind of same like with investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: