Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy?  (Read 1580 times)
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:13:36 PM

I take a lot... I like some vitamin complexes and different supplements like fish oil

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:36:24 PM

Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

Personally, the only supplement which I take is Magnesium.
I take one every night and it helps my muscles being relaxed and it helps me a lot to get asleep and full up my batteries for the next day.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?
I don’t take any these days but I am in purely no carbohydrates diet and also no sweets that’s what you called keto diet and with exercise and self discipline

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:56:39 PM

you should take multivitamins in combination with various minerals.
Take less carbohydrate diet and have high fiber diet (fruit, vegetables, dry fruits etc).
Try to add ginseng or Omega 3 6 9 in your diet.
XarXymtroa

Activity: 153
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:40:38 PM

Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Calcium
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:51:56 PM

Yes I take multi vitamins everyday in the morning before I work to help my body actuve while I am working, aside from the multi vitamin I take I alsi use food supplements for my work oht in the gym to make stronger amd fit body.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:58:50 PM

Something which is artificially made have side effects in long run so you have to follow the proper diet and get the required vitamins for your body to keep it healthy but if you want to be fit then its kind of sad story you have to workout everyday at least cardio if you don't want abs and muscles but only with diet we are not going to be healthy.
Mor254

Activity: 266
Merit: 88

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:36:38 PM

I eat fish oil and vitamin B12 and B9
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

I believe that the best supplement one could possible take is green vegetables, in my country vegetables and fruits are in plentiful supply and the best part of it all is they they are very cheap, even cheaper than most meals so I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits on a daily basis, additionally, I make natural ginger and garlic juice that I drink on a daily basis as well, I am not much of a fan of exercises so I eat healthy instead.

semobo

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:28:55 PM

I believe that the best supplement one could possible take is green vegetables, in my country vegetables and fruits are in plentiful supply and the best part of it all is they they are very cheap, even cheaper than most meals so I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits on a daily basis, additionally, I make natural ginger and garlic juice that I drink on a daily basis as well, I am not much of a fan of exercises so I eat healthy instead.
Green vegetables are good but chances of finding vegetables which has no fertilizers used to grow it up,when you said its cheaper then I assume people use fertilizer to grow the things much faster.For healthier life grow veggies on your backyard then you can feel the difference.
peter0425

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:55:34 AM

Green vegetables are good but chances of finding vegetables which has no fertilizers used to grow it up,when you said its cheaper then I assume people use fertilizer to grow the things much faster.For healthier life grow veggies on your backyard then you can feel the difference.
thats why now i am taking  seminars about urban farming since here in city its harder to have enough space for gardening so my best options is organic foods specially for veggies.

i am now on my 4rth day for the 7 days seminars and after that i can start farming in my roof top and have my own veggies in 2 to 5 months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:36:10 AM

Nope, I don't take any vitamins or supplements. I eat vegetables all of the time and with fruits as well. I think that I don't have to take any of them at these moments because what I eat is supervised by my wife.

The nutrients that the foods we're taking is okay for my body and I guess I'm not yet into that point of needing it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:47:51 AM

Nope, I don't take any vitamins or supplements. I eat vegetables all of the time and with fruits as well. I think that I don't have to take any of them at these moments because what I eat is supervised by my wife.

The nutrients that the foods we're taking is okay for my body and I guess I'm not yet into that point of needing it.

There are people that due to the hectic pace of the everyday life they don't have time to eat healthy or cook healthy.
That's why supplements are needed. I think that a multivitamin is not a bad idea to get in the morning. It can be consumed as drinking a juice.
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:09:19 PM

Mostly natural vitamins, vegetables and fruits, but recently, due to the long time at the computer, I began to drink vitamins for the eyes, so that they would be less tired of the monitor.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:37:04 PM

There are people that due to the hectic pace of the everyday life they don't have time to eat healthy or cook healthy.
That's why supplements are needed. I think that a multivitamin is not a bad idea to get in the morning. It can be consumed as drinking a juice.
Yes, I understand the situation of those people. Well, I guess I'm very lucky to have the woman of my life that's very hands-on with our foods.

But isn't that too much intake of multi-vitamins and supplements is bad for our health?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:50:46 AM

thats why now i am taking  seminars about urban farming since here in city its harder to have enough space for gardening so my best options is organic foods specially for veggies.

i am now on my 4rth day for the 7 days seminars and after that i can start farming in my roof top and have my own veggies in 2 to 5 months.
It will be good and healthy but don't forget to have natural fertilizers for your roof top vegetable farming or else it may not grow as what it supposed to be and also may not have the vitamins as well.
peter0425

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:06:51 AM

It will be good and healthy but don't forget to have natural fertilizers for your roof top vegetable farming or else it may not grow as what it supposed to be and also may not have the vitamins as well.
thanks for the heads up buddy,yeah i am searching as well over the internet what would be the best natural fertilizer since all i want is organic,but if you have some idea i would be pleased if you share as well budz.

but the plan is to have a healthier and safest veggies and fruits in my own house.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:35:00 AM

snip~
thanks for the heads up buddy,yeah i am searching as well over the internet what would be the best natural fertilizer since all i want is organic,but if you have some idea i would be pleased if you share as well budz.

but the plan is to have a healthier and safest veggies and fruits in my own house.
https://theecologist.org/2011/may/20/five-bestnatural-and-organic-fertilisers

This article explain what are the best organic fertilizer for kitchen gardening.
Naida_BR

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:13:57 AM

Yes, I understand the situation of those people. Well, I guess I'm very lucky to have the woman of my life that's very hands-on with our foods.

But isn't that too much intake of multi-vitamins and supplements is bad for our health?

Indeed you are very lucky. Especially, when you don't have to cook anything.
I don't think that it is too much intake. Of course you have to keep a balance to your diet and your supplements - if you don't eat good enough supplements are going to be harmful for your body.
There are soft supplements that are for woman or children - if someone is afraid of using the strong ones they can use the soft ones.
topshelfcrypto

Activity: 79
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:35:36 PM

If you have specific issues then there are specific supplements that can help, but as far as the most general benefits, I have been told by some knowledgeable people that the top three supplements to take are:

Curcumin
CoQ-10
Magnesium

check my premium crypto domains for sale here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211098
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: