Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】  (Read 142194 times)
ungvantuyen

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

are the masternodes active or not yet?
It has been activated long time ago. Check the OP for details, please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petrovich78

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

Yes cryptopia is late for 50 blocks, already 4 days put the coins on the transfer to the web wallet and still waiting..
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

can someone share saome real ROIs from a masternode, I would like to run one
or, enter in a shered MN if is possible

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Everyone, I wanted to share this to see if it will help calm down everyone thinking their deposits are lost forever at Cryptopia.

• No, your deposits are not lost forever.
  • Yes Cryptopia is in the process of fixing a known issue with deposits, (For many coins I might add) and are upgrading their capabilities.
  • This issue is mainly resolved, but it looks like they are still ironing out a few kinks.

As of the time of this post, Cryptopia is behind by about 300 blocks.  It should eventually catch up and your deposits should show up.

You too can find out this info if you would like to know if the sync between Cryptopia and the PIRL blockchain.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=PIRL

http://stats.pirl.io/

Just compare the block height on Cryptopia vs PIRL and you will know if there is really an issue, or if it is just Cryptopia still catching up.  

Don't panic! Besides, it looks like a blessing in disguise because PIRL is back on the upswing now that the exchange is on the mend.  Grin

I'm HODLING if I'm you, but I guess that's just me!

Hope this helped!!

Yeah i checked, I understand that all CC exchanges go through changes and there are problems, but it is Pirl's team best interested to add as many exchanges as possible to avoid lots difficulties when one out of their only two exchanges goes down.

Never put all eggs in one (or in Pirl's case two) baskets.

Merit me or don't.
j0v8008

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

Yeah i checked, I understand that all CC exchanges go through changes and there are problems, but it is Pirl's team best interested to add as many exchanges as possible to avoid lots difficulties when one out of their only two exchanges goes down.

Never put all eggs in one (or in Pirl's case two) baskets.

I am not a part of the team, but it surely seems as if they understand this.  The project is only 4 months old, is on two exchanges, and looks like two more coming soon from what I understand. Ultimately it is the choice of the exchange whether to list the coin or not, and it honestly seems as if the team is doing all they can to make more exchanges happen ON TOP of coming out with new features and growth of the platform. 

I don't like the growing pains any more than you do, but the team has made me feel comfortable and confident that we will get past them.
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:44:29 AM by red023

Devs are working everyday to build something great. ....

Well on Github there are only 3 contributers and the last commit was 5 months ago. If someone is working on this hard everyday its certainly not visible to the public.

Why is this still not on cryptobridge? If its all so great with 70 pages on this thead? I mean every stupid scammer coin in on there in like 1 1/2 days after being announced. I never heard of any issues. Its a DEX and apart for the node you connect to is sometimes pretty slow I really liked it so far. No stupid verification stuff no people who run MN with your coins like stocks exchange do. Never used cryptopia but I just don't want to register and yet another exchange, especially when I am hearing there are issues with withdrawals.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:37:10 PM by gurumeditation

Devs are working everyday to build something great. ....

Well on Github there are only 3 contributers and the last commit was 5 months ago. If someone is working on this hard everyday its certainly not visible to the public.

Why is this still not on cryptobridge? If its all so great with 70 pages on this thead? I mean every stupid scammer coin in on there in like 1 1/2 days after being announced. I never heard of any issues. Its a DEX and apart for the node you connect to is sometimes pretty slow I really liked it so far. No stupid verification stuff no people who run MN with your coins like stocks exchange do. Never used cryptopia but I just don't want to register and yet another exchange, especially when I am hearing there are issues with withdrawals.
Correct, the github is private atm. Doesn't mean there is no development. In 5 months there was :
- Masternode release and updates (still in beta, but full payments are active, stable version was released a month ago)
Pirl masternode is not a copy-paste of Dash like 99,9% of masternodes coins. It was coded from scratch and it requires a lot of development.
- wallet update (the next update is about to be released)
- explorer update
- Poseidon gateway release and update
- Pirl one-click ez-miner release and updates
Actually devs are working on :
- 2 new masternodes (Content and storage) implementation.
- IPFS implementation.
- new ez-miner
- Poseidon new functionnalities
- various bug fixes

Plus :
- Pirl will be listed on Coinomi soon.
- We are also in contact with several exchanges, there should be some news soon. (exchange listing is a long process)

We know what cryptobridge is, thanks,  but you may know that they don't list eth-based coins yet.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I tried to send some coins from Nautilus wallet (using the default fee) and the transaction is still not performed some hours later (0 confirmations).
The wallet is synchronized, no problem in this area.
Is there any problem with the wallet or with the network itself? Or maybe the default fee is too low?
joshuamayu

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

Is there a pirl masternode share?
HSCrew

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

this coin is scam. I've never seen any videos or tweets from the team members. Seems that they even don't have a twitter accounts. I am not even sure if they are a real persons.  be aware of that shit scam coin because you will lose all of your money
gurumeditation

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:16:59 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:03:22 PM by gurumeditation

this coin is scam. I've never seen any videos or tweets from the team members. Seems that they even don't have a twitter accounts. I am not even sure if they are a real persons.  be aware of that shit scam coin because you will lose all of your money
Please, when you do a scam accusation against a project, at leats try to find proofs and real arguments before crying on a forum.
The fact that there is or there is no personnal twitter accounts is not a valid argument (and in this case false, cause you can find the twitter of most of the team members easily, or just ask them on discord if you are too lazy to search).
Join our Discord, you'll see if we are "real persons"... or not (maybe we're just robots... who knows  Grin )

Edit : not sur if he was serious or just trolling  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
HSCrew

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

this coin is scam. I've never seen any videos or tweets from the team members. Seems that they even don't have a twitter accounts. I am not even sure if they are a real persons.  be aware of that shit scam coin because you will lose all of your money
Please, when you do a scam accusation against a project, at leats try to find proofs and real arguments before crying on a forum.
The fact that there is or there is no personnal twitter accounts is not a valid argument (and in this case false, cause you can find the twitter of most of the team members easily, or just ask them on discord if you are too lazy to search).
Join our Discord, you'll see if we are "real persons"... or not (maybe we're just robots... who knows  Grin )

Edit : not sur if he was serious or just trolling  Roll Eyes

discord doesn't prove your identity. no videos, no meetings, no events, no livestream.... i can put pictures of all of my mates on website an say they are developers.  scam !!!
gurumeditation

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Edit : not sur if he was serious or just trolling  Roll Eyes

discord doesn't prove your identity. no videos, no meetings, no events, no livestream.... i can put pictures of all of my mates on website an say they are developers.  scam !!!
Your assumption is a total nonsense.
Pirl delivered in 4 months more features than the majority of coins (especially those that had nice ICO, nice videos, nice meetings, events and livestream, but failed to deliver in time).
Should I remind you that Pirl is actually the first eth-based coin that has a working masternode layer ?
More functionnalities are planned, and as usual since the birth of Pirl, they will be released when complete : real, stable and efficient features.

If you prefer the hype of a livestream, you are free to invest in one of the 1500+ existing coins.

HSCrew

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

masternode system is well known scam method. pirl will disappear like all the dash clones do when enough masternodes run on the network. I can't imagine what idiot would put his 20000$ into masternode of coin whose team doesn't even show up.
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

masternode system is well known scam method. pirl will disappear like all the dash clones do when enough masternodes run on the network. I can't imagine what idiot would put his 20000$ into masternode of coin whose team doesn't even show up.
I ask you not to compare code of Pirl and regular clones of Dash, everything is much more complicated, PIRL is note one of those hype high roi coins.

gurumeditation

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Good news ! It seems Cryptopia has fixed the withdrawal issue for Pirl !
You can test with a small amount first, but it has been reported as working (and fast !) for any new withdrawal.
However, older withdrawals are still stuck, they will probably be processed manually by cryptopia, so patience is still required for those cases.

Enjoy !

mykhanh88

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

You can test with a small amount first, but it has been reported as working (and fast !) for any new withdrawal.
However, older withdrawals are still stuck, they will probably be processed manually by cryptopia, so patience is still required for those cases.

Enjoy !

Actually, the exchange fixed their technical issues for most of coins listed on their exchange. PIRL is not exception. Hope that those serious problems will never happen again.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

Enjoy !

Actually, the exchange fixed their technical issues for most of coins listed on their exchange. PIRL is not exception. Hope that those serious problems will never happen again.

So, we are good to go now, no more problems with the exchange at the moment? No more future problems either?
Hekica

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

If Pirl is "From people, to people" why are they running on private git repo?

Shouldn't everything be public then?
What are they actually trying to hide/protect?
HSCrew

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

If Pirl is "From people, to people" why are they running on private git repo?

Shouldn't everything be public then?
What are they actually trying to hide/protect?

It's simple. Pirl is SCAM !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: