Bitcoin Forum
March 21, 2019, 03:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【PoW ETH Masternode Asic Resistant】 ►► NO PREMINE - NO ICO ◀◀  (Read 101325 times)
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 07:45:47 PM by gurumeditation

Now it is absolutely evidently that PIRL is it scam. Developers dont evolve the coin, not solve problem with Cryptopia wallet. Scope of purchases for Pirl reduced in 5 times( from 5 BTC day to 1 BTC day).
Please don't blame pirl for cryptopias issue. Did you notice that a lot of wallets are in maintenance (almost 50 coins) since few days/weeks on cryptopia (including Monero, ZCL, etc etc...) ? ETH market was even closed for a day last week end.
Cryptopia has made a statement about the wallets issues, you should read it. They are working hard on solving the problems.

Before accusing pirl to be a scam, maybe you should do some serious researches. As you seem a bit lazy for that, I give you the link to the blog, you'll see that your "Developers dont evolve the coin" statement is false : https://pirl.io/blog/

Feel free to join us on Discord, we can answer all the questions you may have about development.

best regards

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkningDuck

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Now it is absolutely evidently that PIRL is it scam. Developers dont evolve the coin, not solve problem with Cryptopia wallet. Scope of purchases for Pirl reduced in 5 times( from 5 BTC day to 1 BTC day).

Cryptopia has maintenance. Over 40 Deposits has issues. ETN too ... would you called it scam too? Cryptoworld´s better without ppl like you sorry Wink Cheesy
bbcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:46:02 PM by bbcoin

Pirl blockchain has been hacked or at least the wallet.

Sent a transaction from the offline wallet, the balance dissapeared but the transaction never appeared in the wallet.

I am missing almost 400 coins.

Also official block explorer is offline.

I am moving my miners somewhere else this is bullshit.

****update
I was able to manually find the transaction on the Poseidon block explorer but it's still missing from the wallet and missing from the exchange.
Let's have a look what happens next.

Clearly the offline wallet needs updating.
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Sent a transaction from the offline wallet, the balance dissapeared but the transaction never appeared in the wallet.

****update
I was able to manually find the transaction on the Poseidon block explorer but it's still missing from the wallet and missing from the exchange.

Did you try to send to Cryptopia ?
Then I suggest you to read this : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
The blockchain has NOT been hacked, wallet.pirl.io has NOT been hacked, your assumptions are based on NOTHING.
The official block explorers are online. However Poseidon is recommended as Diver is still buggy sometimes. (https://pirl.site is not an official explorer).
Send me the tx hash by pm or in Discord, I'll check what happened. But if your tx was from/to a cryptopias wallet, then it is normal you didn't get your coins as cryptopia is in maintenance mode.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
bbcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

****update

The blockchain has NOT been hacked, wallet.pirl.io has NOT been hacked, your assumptions are based on NOTHING.
The official block explorers are online. However Poseidon is recommended as Diver is still buggy sometimes. (https://pirl.site is not an official explorer).
Send me the tx hash by pm or in Discord, I'll check what happened. But if your tx was from/to a cryptopias wallet, then it is normal you didn't get your coins as cryptopia is in maintenance mode.

Nowhere does it state PIRL deposits are affected but fine I'm happy to wait and see.

Instead of trying to argue with a user of your blockchain you better go and investigate the code of your wallet. Clearly there's a bug which allows for a situation where it places a tx on the blockchain but does not present the user with tx hash in the GUI. I sent another small transaction and it was displayed fine.

In fact I just realized there are 2 transactions missing from the offline wallet but because previously I only sent 17 coins I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Explorer:
https://s17.postimg.org/nqspqkeul/txtxtx.jpg

Offline wallet:
https://s17.postimg.org/8i2scsdgf/ttxtxxt.jpg

Also while you are at it could you kindly change the offline wallet code to say PIRL not ETHER??

gurumeditation

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:13:31 PM by gurumeditation

****update

Nowhere does it state PIRL deposits are affected but fine I'm happy to wait and see.

Instead of trying to argue with a user of your blockchain you better go and investigate the code of your wallet. Clearly there's a bug which allows for a situation where it places a tx on the blockchain but does not present the user with tx hash in the GUI. I sent another small transaction and it was displayed fine.

In fact I just realized there are 2 transactions missing from the offline wallet but because previously I only sent 17 coins I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Explorer:
https://s17.postimg.org/nqspqkeul/txtxtx.jpg

Offline wallet:
https://s17.postimg.org/8i2scsdgf/ttxtxxt.jpg

Also while you are at it could you kindly change the offline wallet code to say PIRL not ETHER??

You are using the old wallet. Not sure where you downloaded it but it has been updated a month ago.
If you think there is any issue with a transaction, I repeat : send me the tx details in private, because I can't see anything on your jpg.
Don't say I am trying to argue when I offered you to help and check everything in my previous post.

Edit :

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

Is this coin going to be listed on bittrex anytime soon?
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

We applied on almost all top 50 exchanges, but listing is a long process and exchanges give only few or no informations about their decisions.
Devs are focused on development and releases, once we'll have a full and stable ecosystem, I am sure it will be easier to contact exchanges Wink
There is still a lot of functionalities to be implemented : 2 more masternodes system, Poseidon platform, IPFS implementation, etc.
The actual cryptopia maintenance is a pain but we know they are working hard to upgrade their whole infrastructure.

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

We applied on almost all top 50 exchanges, but listing is a long process and exchanges give only few or no informations about their decisions.
Devs are focused on development and releases, once we'll have a full and stable ecosystem, I am sure it will be easier to contact exchanges Wink
There is still a lot of functionalities to be implemented : 2 more masternodes system, Poseidon platform, IPFS implementation, etc.
The actual cryptopia maintenance is a pain but we know they are working hard to upgrade their whole infrastructure.

A good mobile wallet would be good as well
cetindogu

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

PIRL is very good coin. this days cryptopia.co.nz has some problems with some coins. JUST wait and fallow crytopia to solve them. PIRL is running very well. dont BELIEVE LIERS. just use pirl and see.
Norainvn

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

https://poseidon.pirl.io/explorer/
use this explorer Smiley
Petrovich78

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

Please write detailed instructions on how to download and install the pirl wallet, and how to use it, there is no General information on the exchange wallet with 17,02,18 does not work
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

Please write detailed instructions on how to download and install the pirl wallet, and how to use it, there is no General information on the exchange wallet with 17,02,18 does not work
The exchange wallet has nothing to do with the "download and install the pirl wallet" procedure. Cryptopia has a lot of wallets under maintenance because they are upgrading their entire system :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Firepool

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

PIRL pool - http://pirl.firepool.ru

1. Commission 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates
kedochanh26

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

PIRL is very good coin. this days cryptopia.co.nz has some problems with some coins. JUST wait and fallow crytopia to solve them. PIRL is running very well. dont BELIEVE LIERS. just use pirl and see.
Pork has been launched several months ago. Since it's start, the coin has witnessed some significant increases and decreases. Hence I have a bright forecast about it's upcoming movements.
CHRlS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Cryptopia has solved their issues as it seems.

Please check if your deposits are balanced now.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
gurumeditation

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Dear Community,
We are more than happy to announce that one of the largest multi-currency mobile wallets Coinomi will be supporting PIRL soon !

burzolak

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

It's normal i have 99Mh/s in Pirl? In Ubiq i have 115Mh/s in the same setting on the same machine. For example in Musicoin i have only 77 Mh/s.  All setup is made with 2GB RAM GPUs.
bbcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

My transaction finally arrived after a few days of waiting + support ticket.
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Double returns now the difficulty has gone back down. Finally!

Any further discussion about switching to PoS or decreasing block rewards one day?

Merit me or don't.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.