Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2019, 07:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【PoW ETH Masternode Asic Resistant】 ►► NO PREMINE - NO ICO ◀◀  (Read 98533 times)
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:16:59 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:03:22 PM by gurumeditation

this coin is scam. I've never seen any videos or tweets from the team members. Seems that they even don't have a twitter accounts. I am not even sure if they are a real persons.  be aware of that shit scam coin because you will lose all of your money
Please, when you do a scam accusation against a project, at leats try to find proofs and real arguments before crying on a forum.
The fact that there is or there is no personnal twitter accounts is not a valid argument (and in this case false, cause you can find the twitter of most of the team members easily, or just ask them on discord if you are too lazy to search).
Join our Discord, you'll see if we are "real persons"... or not (maybe we're just robots... who knows  Grin )

Edit : not sur if he was serious or just trolling  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
HSCrew

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

this coin is scam. I've never seen any videos or tweets from the team members. Seems that they even don't have a twitter accounts. I am not even sure if they are a real persons.  be aware of that shit scam coin because you will lose all of your money
Please, when you do a scam accusation against a project, at leats try to find proofs and real arguments before crying on a forum.
The fact that there is or there is no personnal twitter accounts is not a valid argument (and in this case false, cause you can find the twitter of most of the team members easily, or just ask them on discord if you are too lazy to search).
Join our Discord, you'll see if we are "real persons"... or not (maybe we're just robots... who knows  Grin )

Edit : not sur if he was serious or just trolling  Roll Eyes

discord doesn't prove your identity. no videos, no meetings, no events, no livestream.... i can put pictures of all of my mates on website an say they are developers.  scam !!!
gurumeditation

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Edit : not sur if he was serious or just trolling  Roll Eyes

discord doesn't prove your identity. no videos, no meetings, no events, no livestream.... i can put pictures of all of my mates on website an say they are developers.  scam !!!
Your assumption is a total nonsense.
Pirl delivered in 4 months more features than the majority of coins (especially those that had nice ICO, nice videos, nice meetings, events and livestream, but failed to deliver in time).
Should I remind you that Pirl is actually the first eth-based coin that has a working masternode layer ?
More functionnalities are planned, and as usual since the birth of Pirl, they will be released when complete : real, stable and efficient features.

If you prefer the hype of a livestream, you are free to invest in one of the 1500+ existing coins.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
HSCrew

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

masternode system is well known scam method. pirl will disappear like all the dash clones do when enough masternodes run on the network. I can't imagine what idiot would put his 20000$ into masternode of coin whose team doesn't even show up.
busminer

Activity: 1036
Merit: 537

🔵Telegram @BitcoinBus

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

masternode system is well known scam method. pirl will disappear like all the dash clones do when enough masternodes run on the network. I can't imagine what idiot would put his 20000$ into masternode of coin whose team doesn't even show up.
I ask you not to compare code of Pirl and regular clones of Dash, everything is much more complicated, PIRL is note one of those hype high roi coins.

gurumeditation

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Good news ! It seems Cryptopia has fixed the withdrawal issue for Pirl !
You can test with a small amount first, but it has been reported as working (and fast !) for any new withdrawal.
However, older withdrawals are still stuck, they will probably be processed manually by cryptopia, so patience is still required for those cases.

Enjoy !

mykhanh88

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

You can test with a small amount first, but it has been reported as working (and fast !) for any new withdrawal.
However, older withdrawals are still stuck, they will probably be processed manually by cryptopia, so patience is still required for those cases.

Enjoy !

Actually, the exchange fixed their technical issues for most of coins listed on their exchange. PIRL is not exception. Hope that those serious problems will never happen again.
Beyerd17

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

Enjoy !

Actually, the exchange fixed their technical issues for most of coins listed on their exchange. PIRL is not exception. Hope that those serious problems will never happen again.

So, we are good to go now, no more problems with the exchange at the moment? No more future problems either?
Hekica

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

If Pirl is "From people, to people" why are they running on private git repo?

Shouldn't everything be public then?
What are they actually trying to hide/protect?
HSCrew

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

If Pirl is "From people, to people" why are they running on private git repo?

Shouldn't everything be public then?
What are they actually trying to hide/protect?

It's simple. Pirl is SCAM !!!
iuhkymt

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

It is unfair launch coin. I am not sure whether it is scam one or not, but it is actually unfair-launched project.
gurumeditation

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Pirl team is happy to announce that we are now listed on btc-alpha.com

The available pairs are :

PIRL/BTC
PIRL/ETH
PIRL/USD

Happy trading  !

j0v8008

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

It is unfair launch coin. I am not sure whether it is scam one or not, but it is actually unfair-launched project.

I don't understand how you can just drop FUD like this with zero thoughts, elaboration, or explanation.  What on earth made this project launch "unfair?"

The devs have been open and honest about everything during the start of the coin, the Masternode Beta tests, etc.

If you have something of value to contribute, then let's hear it!
HSCrew

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

I don't understand how you can just drop FUD like this with zero thoughts, elaboration, or explanation.  What on earth made this project launch "unfair?"

The devs have been open and honest about everything during the start of the coin, the Masternode Beta tests, etc.

Bullshit. The devs don't even show up. I've never seen some video or even social network post from them. This coin will disappear like all scammy others once the regulations come.
Greygor

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

purse Nautilus is not synchronized to the end, there are 480 blocks and synchronization stops
gurumeditation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

purse Nautilus is not synchronized to the end, there are 480 blocks and synchronization stops
Do you use the latest version ?
Try to delete the chaindata folder ( located in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Pirl\pirl )
Backup your keystore files.
Then download the latest version (0.9.2) and try again https://github.com/pirl/nautilus/releases
Also be sure your computer clock is sync with internet time.
It should work. Join the discord if you still encounter some issues, someone will be able to help you.

Greygor

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

Do you use the latest version ?
Try to delete the chaindata folder ( located in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Pirl\pirl )
Backup your keystore files.
Then download the latest version (0.9.2) and try again https://github.com/pirl/nautilus/releases
Also be sure your computer clock is sync with internet time.
It should work. Join the discord if you still encounter some issues, someone will be able to help you.

Thanks, time just got lost
j0v8008

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

Bullshit. The devs don't even show up. I've never seen some video or even social network post from them. This coin will disappear like all scammy others once the regulations come.

I'm not even sure what that means "they don't show up."  I'm not going to continue to engage with you, but I had no problem finding members of the team's social media accounts including twitter, facebook, and LinkedIn. 

If you are here just to spew B.S. move along. 
MaxFreedom

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

I'm not even sure what that means "they don't show up."  I'm not going to continue to engage with you, but I had no problem finding members of the team's social media accounts including twitter, facebook, and LinkedIn. 

If you are here just to spew B.S. move along. 

Don't engage the trolls.  Let's stay focused.
darkdaze

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

The Pirl Report - Issue #1 is now available.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.