Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during a panic attack?  (Read 1592 times)
covfefe_ (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

I used to have a few short heartache from last month and had a serious panic attack I never had in my life.
It felt like I'm having a heart attack. I'm about to collapse, faint. I poured down some water on my head. Took long breaths, tried to sleep but the panic didn't stopped. It came for about an hour where are ran frantically from here and there taking long breaths.
I don't have anything to be depressed about but just had such attack first time in my life.
It was scary and the only feeling I got was I don't want to die.
Do anybody have the similar attacks? What should I do if I had it next time?
memay

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:09:33 PM

I`ll do is we don`t need to panic all this need is calm so it can help us safe and good.
Cheapanel

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

Smoke weed  Grin
dakovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

Keep calm and buy crypto Cheesy  But for real, just breathe through it and try to remember this too shall pass, sometimes people need to take medication because of chronic panic attacks.
pierre0729

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:29:49 PM

Slap my face and tell myself that nothing good will come out of panicking. That's if i'm alone. If i'm with a group of people i try to pretend i'm not panicking and it helps that they think i'm composed because i tend to relax a little bit and get a hold of myself.
dilshan1000

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

It's not a good think bro..  Shocked
moonstruck

Activity: 125
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

Having had some bad panic attacks I can give some advice.

-Try to avoid having constant stress for a longer period of time, I know this might not be easy/possible depending on your situation.
-Don't try to avoid every stressy situation or you'll become locked in your house and it'll get worse.
-I have a breathing routine that I start whenever I feel an attack coming up (read this http://www.anxietycoach.com/breathingexercise.html)
-I take prescribed betablockers when I have to do something very stressful, which helps tremendously. I dose very low to diminish side effects but takes the edge off.
-Eat healty, sleep enough (7+ hours, 5 hours is not enough for anyone no matter what you think), exercise properly at least twice a week. (more important than you'd think)
Junex08

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:10:19 AM

I just calm and think wisely
Daniel 666

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

smoking

take medication
Indighost

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

just keep your cool, close your eyes and control your breathing, imagine that everything is okay and take any negative thoughts out of your head
amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:03:01 AM

When I get something's not similar to the panic attack, I try to get to a warm place, pr ferably ky bathroom, some place there are no people. And just concentrate on the present, feel the moment, and let the attack pass
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

When panic attacks I'll try to calm myself by drinking water and inhale,exhale then try not to think too much ot listen to the music.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

When panic attack, I just pray because prayer is the most powerful shield in all the negative things in life.
huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

Slow your breathing—inhale 5 seconds, exhale 5 seconds. Tell yourself that everything is fine, and the panic will pass.
blowshitup

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

I used to have a few short heartache from last month and had a serious panic attack I never had in my life.
It felt like I'm having a heart attack. I'm about to collapse, faint. I poured down some water on my head. Took long breaths, tried to sleep but the panic didn't stopped. It came for about an hour where are ran frantically from here and there taking long breaths.
I don't have anything to be depressed about but just had such attack first time in my life.
It was scary and the only feeling I got was I don't want to die.
Do anybody have the similar attacks? What should I do if I had it next time?

take some xanax
Metiphisto

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:36:50 AM

take some xanax

The worst tip ever lol..

And also don't smoke weed, it can make it worst. Anyways it does for me!

Take deep breaths it usually help a lot
PetarPan

Activity: 280

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:47:07 AM

I panic Cheesy but I know it is good to have the ability to remain calm in a difficult situation..
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

Personally i do feel them sometimes but i dont know why specifically. It doesn't have a reason why I'm panicking in the first place. When I'm i that state, i anchor myself. I think about a very familiar and safe place in my head, breath and close my eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:35:53 AM

I suggest when there is panic do not follow your feelings or emotions.
keep thinking calm and do not easily get carried away.

Madmats

Activity: 124

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

Try to learn some different breathing exercises so that if attack comes back than you may bea able to control and slow down your breathing which in turn will help in slowing down your heart. In through the nose and out through the mouth...BREATH Smiley

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: