Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during a panic attack?  (Read 1592 times)
Annie995

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

I have panic attacks too. During them i try to breath normaly and im telling myself that everything is going to be allright. I know its hard but i just try to think positive. Meditacion and yoga helps too Smiley
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

I drink a pill, I lay down on the bed
And I try to report it to someone
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

I would do nothing but suddenly start taking weed or smoking so that if that was my last time, i can die with smoke in my hand.
Whoducen

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

I would jus lay down and call for water first and then i would ask anybody to just carry me to nearest medical house for first aids so that i can be relieved.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

I didnt had a panic atack but my grandfathher did but before i could do something he had already gone to coma; he is the only one to understand me clearly afte
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

For God's sake i had no such apnic atack till now in my life.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

I just experienced this about two months ago. I am not quite sure what is happening to me by that time but I just recalled a very poignant event in the past and suddenly I became very uneasy then my body and hands are trembling, I also can't stand very well by that time and can't even hold on to things sturdily. What I did to manage myself was just sit down and drink water; it helped actually in as quick as 10 Minutes.
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

Washing face and brushing teeth.
Simplyield

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

I start smoking up whenever I am getting into a panic attack zone. I know the situations aren’t right and all I need to do is calm down but nothing really help
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

I splash a lot of water on my face when I know that I am panicking. It makes me realise that it is not worth it and there are better things to do in life then
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

I find that the best tactic for tackling a panic attack is not to fight it. In my experience, the worst panic attacks I've faced were the ones during which I kept telling myself to "calm down." The panic attack is scary enough without you beating yourself up over it while it's happening. I find that a very effective way of dealing with the anxiety is to retire to a quiet room or area, even if the best I can manage is a bathroom stall. I allow myself to feel the worry, I give myself permission to be afraid. I tell myself that it will not be permanent, that it will pass, that everything is going to be okay. I breathe through it, and keep telling myself to breathe, to let the fear pass over and through me, and that everything will be okay.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

I drink beer and listen to music. Whenever I am in the state of panic attack, all I do is drink beer, listen to some amazing music
Irene80

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

I have the same complaint. This attack is such a silent killer, that I can't ignore. Since it's only me myself know how it feels, I always try to make peace with myself whenever the panic comes up, I just try to take a deep breath, inhale it and exhale it slowly for several times and try to take my brain to think cool things, cool people in my life, I go see the green to get fresh air, stay there as long as possible until I feel calm. Avoid nicotine and caffeine during cooling down process.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

It's really hard to be in the middle of the situation and you get panic. It seems like you are able to do things you're not doing before. I think that is adrenalin rush thing? But it will be helpful if you will stay a little calm in able to think properly. Think what will happen later after that situation that you might regret so it will allow you to overcome the panic attack.
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

I breathe heavily. Breathing and counting my breaths really help me from panicking. I like to count my breaths loudly.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Fortunately I don't believe I have had a real panic attack, although during real stressful times I try to just slow down and breathe deeply and meditate a little. If I get a real panic attack that's what I would try to do.

Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

try calm and sleep
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Just take a long breath inhale and exhale, relax your mind and remember beautiful things in life. Take a mindset that in the moment of panic you're the only one who can save yourself.
Apellom

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

just keep your cool, close your eyes and control your breathing, imagine that everything is okay and take any negative thoughts out of your head

When we experience panic attack we sometimes forget that this life has been outlined or forgot that God is great above all the problems we face, for that should be when we experience panic attack the first thing we must do is remember God then pleaded with Him pacified our hearts and eased all our affairs because everything that happens in this world is by His will.
gigoe

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

When panic attacks I'll try to calm myself by drinking water and inhale,exhale then try not to think too much ot listen to the music.

If panic attack happens it is very important for us to change our focus, as for how can be done by using the moment, this moment I call it "cool mind".
 to master this attitude we just do 2 simple steps "Ignore feeling and manage Mindset"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: