Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during a panic attack?  (Read 1598 times)
Babycuteless

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

if there's is a panic attack first i will calm my self first then i will think what should i do.
oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Lie down and ask someone to sprinkle water over my face to cool myself.
Luckyswan

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

i used to be tense and talk to myself.
grockroc

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

I usually do is relax myself by breathing smoothly. Just deep inhale and exhale process. Then I assess the current situation.
Matercat

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Just try to breath, go outside if possible
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

stay calm and think positively to avoid big problems Wink
Syka

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

xanax is good. but i use it only as last resort. as soon as i feal the panick kicks in i start breathing tehnic. there are various on internet. like breathe in for 8 seconds, hold for 4 and out for 7 idk now. if i remember corectly that "moves the brain out" of primal part fight flight of freeze. also i spread as much as i can. if you put your hands in the air in the V shape it increases confidence. some people do that before going on stage. basicaly i refuse to cluch into myself. i head its better to walk or run rather then go to bad, becouse brain thinks oh shit there is some danger we need to get the f out of here, so when you walk your brain gets the massage: we went away from danger. i also go away from noisy places and away from people, couse i get easyaly frustrated by noise (headphones or earplugs help here), definitely hate car noise. also i tend to go to disociative states, and think other people can see im not right in my head, so i avoide eye contact so noone would ask me anything. i live in noisy city, it helps to know the city well in sense, know places where you can "hide". i hide from people and from noise in for example: WC, parks, lonelyplaces, nature, dog parks, lybraries. my friend finds it helpful to awnser this in his head: name 3 tings you can hear right now, name 3 things you can feal/touch, name 3 tings you taste now, name 5 tings you see now.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Deep breath and focus on getting over the matter
Cryptomoom1007

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

Smoke weed  Grin

hahaha... I like your reply... But honestly, thats exactly what people should do... get yourself engaged in something different altogether not concerning the market
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

Holding your breath for atleast 45 secs would do the trick...but if you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend you can invite him/her over so that you guys can makeout this because in the process of kissing the person you love you hold your breath for atleast  20secs so in this process your panick attack will reduce gradually. this is a very credible method for taming panic attack.
GingerTiger
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

keep calm the crypto you just bought will recover...
break0ut

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

If it's me who is getting one then surely i would want to think about how to calm myself down and what is the best plan of action in that situation.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

you should know whats the reason of your panic attacke its for your heart ?! or its for stress of something like it ?!
anyway visit a doctor as soon as you can!
sikami

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

have panic attacks too. During them i try to breath normaly and im telling myself that everything is going to be allright
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

i will do to stop my panic, just relax and stay calm so that everything is under control because most of the times panicing can cause more negative effects on the outcome.
Sanserif

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

A believer

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

In the movie, 3 Idiots, the guy just sings "all is well, all is well" and feels better. Condition yourself to respond calmly to a set of words, which you can tell yourself in case you panic.
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

Always bring a paper bag for you big enough for you to breathe in it for a few minutes or until you stabilize your breathing. Usually, you will start to hyperventilate during a panic attack so this would be a good precautionary measure. Concentrate on your breathing during your attacks and if you can, go to a place that is not too crowded or noisy as this can add more 'panic'. You can also do relaxing exercises to condition yourself for when you get an attack.
cremet86

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

which I do ya try to stay calm even though still panicked because calm it will make the mind become more clear and will more quickly find solution Grin Grin
chickenjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

For panic attack we should be calm and pray to our god that theirs nothing will happen to us or you can check your bitcoin so you will forgot whats happining so you will stay calm. If you were going to panic you dont no what to do you cannot think if what you need to do.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
ErrorLogCEO

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

I used to have a few short heartache from last month and had a serious panic attack I never had in my life.
It felt like I'm having a heart attack. I'm about to collapse, faint. I poured down some water on my head. Took long breaths, tried to sleep but the panic didn't stopped. It came for about an hour where are ran frantically from here and there taking long breaths.
I don't have anything to be depressed about but just had such attack first time in my life.
It was scary and the only feeling I got was I don't want to die.
Do anybody have the similar attacks? What should I do if I had it next time?

Well you probably DO have something that's bothering you. Subconsciousness often speaks to us in this way. Try resolving your problems that you have for an extended period of time. That's very unhealthy and after some time it starts pushing you towards depression.
Deal with your problems as best as you can, don't run from them because sooner or later they'll catch you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: