Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:20:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is religion necessary for humans?  (Read 6636 times)
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

People mostly hold on to religion because they were raised into it. But if people don't have something to "look forward to", then what is the point of living if our end will mean nothing? Some people cannot stand the truth, so they decide to believe in things like God.
Anton_notnA

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:29:42 PM

I believe, Religion is the number 1 problem in this world
As long as we still have all of those religions, there will never be peace or unity.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:06:16 PM

Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.
really need someone to have a religion because here he will have peace notions of personal peace and here he found God in his heart. Because when a person has no religion no identifiable God
Thiptiout

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

we need religious and believe  about something ( every small part of it is real) so that we believe in holy book
artmaker

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

I believe, Religion is the number 1 problem in this world
As long as we still have all of those religions, there will never be peace or unity.
how can you be so sure that if there's no religion in this world than there will be peace or unity ? can you answer that ?
i think its really bad way to see on religions  Cry.

for me the number 1 problem in this world is the person it self, dont ask me "why" doesnt it obvious ?

People mostly hold on to religion because they were raised into it.

true, there is no doubt in this statement

But if people don't have something to "look forward to", then what is the point of living if our end will mean nothing?

look forward to ? what is the point of living ? end will mean nothing ? are you serious with this ? lmao than i suggest you get some life  Roll Eyes
there is lot of thing you can do in this world to make your end will mean something, have you start doing that ?
we live in this world is a journey. why is journey ? because whatever lives in this world must die !! true right ?
thats why its call a journey

Some people cannot stand the truth, so they decide to believe in things like God.

what truth are you talking about ?you have no clue  Cry have you done any research about religion and God ?
there is a religion is to show us the true path of life in this world.
so that we know who we really are, that we know where we come from, so that we know where we will go when the time has come.
need i to go on ?
omega14

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:54:30 AM

humanity must need a relation to God not religion.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Yes. Humans need something to believe in. Something to hold onto amd something to hope for. Relationship onsyead of religion is necessary for human beings. Religion is just set riles and practices. Relationship is deeper communication with God.

Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

I think people are needed for their humanity, but religion that's just a mask
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

I think it is not. But, to some people they really need it. Nowadays religion is being used to judge people. And that is spreading rapidly throuhgout the globe. So yeah, religion is not important for me
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:09:48 AM

Religion is necessary for weak people, because the herd can not live without a shepherd. Most people can do without the services of pastors. And the most cunning of people themselves choose the path of the priest.

Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

Yes it really necessary, at least to have one religion we believe in.. To keep the faith in us.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

I really think having a religion is important in our daily life, believe in god in our mind can help us relieve ourself from stress in life.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
whalez

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

It is. Else we'll be killing ourselves without thinking of the blowback.
It's way more than necessary sir
Aming amirudin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:55:12 AM

very necessary with our religion to know the creator .. with religion also we become better in life
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:56:57 AM

Your question is like: " Is necessary for you to have your own home?" . Why don't you live on the street instead of home ?

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

I think it is not. But, to some people they really need it. Nowadays religion is being used to judge people. And that is spreading rapidly throuhgout the globe. So yeah, religion is not important for me
Religion is a belief in superhuman controlling power. It is necessary for human beings to believe in something and hope  for that. Being unidirectional  is human nature. It is very important for internal peace to be in direct relationship with God. In the state of pessimism, it is only Religion and GOD that gives us hope. We are hollow and empty without religion.
ngjit

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:34:06 PM

Religion is the most useless human invention ever
delbarbour

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Probably what we call GOD or GODs on different Religion, Might be an Advanced Life with Higher Consciousness
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

My opinion is that modern society is ready to accept a world without religions. If earlier people got knowledge through the bible, now this book is destructive for the society because it deceives people.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

Yes, religion is necessary in today's society. I believe that religion is necessary in today's society. There are so many problems in the world, ranging from violence to the breakdown of the family unit. Morals seem to be nonexistent any more. Our world has become more self-centered; it seems like people have no regard for others. Religion helps us have a moral code and gives us hope in what seems like a lost world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: