Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111467 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

With a historical price chart like this one, which has almost no trading volume (extremely low), stable price range over long period of time:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/linda/
What do you think about probability to take off for Lindacoin in the near future (one or two months)?

KeepYourLinda

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:50:31 PM by KeepYourLinda

The major change from LindaV1 to LindaV2 is the transition from an alt-coin to a consistent transfer and payment ecosystem.
Lightning-fast transfer AND counter. fiat/token counter <-Linda-> fiat/token counter

If the increase in price comes before the increase of the value, it's speculation.
If the increase of price comes after the increase of the value, it is not speculation.

The value already exists. The price corresponds at least to this value. It's an organic price. It's not speculation.
Therefore, buying to this price has a sense, even if the next step does not increase it.

I find that 16-21 satoshis/Linda is a fair price coming from the cost of mining: The cost of newly produced coins.
In fiat currency, it would correspond to the metal of a coin, before giving a face value.

Nobody must buy, but everybody can buy.

In case of lottery, you have zero in your pocket when you paid the ticket.
Buying Linda, you have coins with high risk to win and low risk to lose.

1cent = 125 sat @8000$/BTC -> Depends on $/BTC.  It's a fact. Follows the price of $/BTC
Previous highest price = 90 = 0.9 cent
125 [sat/cent] = 125 sat/linda(ç)    { erratum: read [sat/cent] and not [Linda/cent] }
16 [sat/Linda(2018Week21)]

Linda (ç)     = 8  @8000$/BTC. It's a fact, based on present value. Follows the price of $/BTC
Linda(2018W21)

0.9cent->1cent : It is fast obvious until end 2018. This is a reasonable estimation.

----------- END OF SHORT TERM ------------

LONG TERM:
You can call "ridiculous" a simple basic multiplication.
2x 2x = 4x in 2 years: Built in the algorithm. 4x is basic. It's facts.
Until now: 4x 8x = 32x.

Direct change $ <-> Linda

Given the functionalities, the LindaX ecosystem will work with 1Linda = 1dime  mid 2020 : Estimation of basic value.
This is 10x
Until now: 4x 8x 10 = 320x.

----------- END OF LONG TERM ( LOW FIGURE ) ------------

LONG TERM - HIGH FIGURE
The fees are a comfortable passive revenue.
Like for shares, the price of Linda will be compared to it's revenue
My opinion is 1$/LINDA, at least, already at the end of the coin's production.
1$=10dimes
This is 10x
4x 8x 10 x10 = 3200x.

----------- END OF LONG TERM ( HIGH FIGURE ) ------------

CROSSCHECK:
Compare with evolution of BTC
The figure are of the same order of magnitude.

Therefore: Linda gives the chance for teens of today to buy for the price of BTC 9 years ago and get the same kind of profit.
KeepYourLinda

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

With a historical price chart like this one, which has almost no trading volume (extremely low), stable price range over long period of time:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/linda/
What do you think about probability to take off for Lindacoin in the near future (one or two months)?
I think that the volume is given by mining and a little part of the rewards of Staking and MN.
Look the other way around: Investors buy all this and fast all Linders are keeping their Lindas.

The low volume does not come because there are not enough buyers, but because there is fast nothing to buy for that price.
The problem is that pools sell immediately (fast) at any price and give a wrong picture of the market.
And investors are waiting for those cheap Lindas ... and buy fast nothing else.

3 things will happen for sure:

1) The increase in features and markets will have an effect on organic growth. This will give steps in value.
2) This increase of the organic growth will better the image of Linda.
3) The high number of investors who are waiting for a price decrease will have to chose: Wait forever or buy immediately.

No pumping: Just organic growth.

- The next news will come mid June. Jonah is presently respecting a strict Non Disclosure Agreement.
It is probable that it concerns huge contracts and further implementation of Linda ecosystem -> LindaX.
You should go to Discord. You will have immediately fresh information.

- There are other features in the pipe.

For all these reasons, I think that the volume will increase and the price as well.

in June and later.

You will find the link to Discord here: https://twitter.com/Lindaproject
or there: https://lindacoin.com/
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

The major change from LindaV1 to LindaV2 is the transition from an alt-coin to a consistent transfer and payment ecosystem.
Lightning-fast transfer AND counter. fiat/token counter <-Linda-> fiat/token counter

If the increase in price comes before the increase of the value, it's speculation.
If the increase of price comes after the increase of the value, it is not speculation.

The value already exists. The price corresponds at least to this value. It's an organic price. It's not speculation.
Therefore, buying to this price has a sense, even if the next step does not increase it.

I find that 16-21 satoshis/Linda is a fair price coming from the cost of mining: The cost of newly produced coins.
In fiat currency, it would correspond to the metal of a coin, before giving a face value.

1cent = 125 Lindas @8000$/BTC -> Depends on $/BTC.  It's a fact. Follows the price of $/BTC
125 [Lindas/cent]  / 16 [sat/Linda] = 8  @8000$/BTC. It's a fact, based on present value. Follows the price of $/BTC

0.9cent->1cent : It is fast obvious until end 2018. This is a reasonable estimation.

LONG TERM:

Given the functionalities, the LindaX ecosystem will work with 1Linda = 1dime  mid 2020 : Estimation of basic value.
This is 10x

LONG TERM - HIGH FIGURE
1$=10dimes
This is 10x
4x 8x 10 x10 = 3200x.

CROSSCHECK:

Therefore: Linda gives the chance for teens of today to buy for the price of BTC 9 years ago and get the same kind of profit.

Thank you for such a detailed analysis of this coin! Simple mathematics + compound interest - works wonders!)
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

It looks like this coin is dead... At least there is no community behind the coin...

Edit: This was definitely wrong. Very nice and active community at their discord!
Excellent.

You discovered Linda.[/b][/color]

You will maybe see the reasons to speak of features, thus value.

I did see that and thats why i corrected my post. Anyway, i adhere to my opinion, that it is not useful to make any announcements of announcements or any price predictions, as there is not even one possibility to make that in a serious way, and it does not help at all. You dont know the price of LINDA tomorrow, or next year, or what ever. You dont even know the price in 5 minutes... The only way to find out the price in 5 minutes is... to wait 5 minutes  Grin
MiCoSa

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 11:18:52 PM by MiCoSa

OMG, i just saw that...

WTF is that...

Lets take a look at that:

I think you mean here "high chance to win and low risk to lose"...

But anyway, now lets take a look at the "simple math"

1cent = 125 Lindas @8000$/BTC -> Depends on $/BTC.  It's a fact. Follows the price of $/BTC
125 [Lindas/cent]  / 16 [sat/Linda] = 8  @8000$/BTC. It's a fact, based on present value. Follows the price of $/BTC

125 [Lindas/cent]  / 16 [sat/Linda] = 8 Linda²/(cent * sat)

So what should this number tell us now? I have no idea...

Maybe the author meant, that the ATH of LINDA was 91 sat... But thats not 8 times more then the price right now (0.00000016 - 0.00000017 BTC/LINDA = 16-17 SAT/LINDA) I dont know.

LONG TERM:

This is 10x

Now the above calculated factor 8 (again, no idea where it comes from) is multiplicated with the only true factor 4, as you can earn 4 times of the Linda coin you have now when having a masternode running for 2 years. Therefore you need to invest about 2500$ at the moment i am writing this.

This is then multiplicated with 10, because of pure speculation, that linda will increase to 1 dime until mid 2020 -> pure speculation

And, as LINDA is right now about 0.001 $/LINDA, the right factor if it would rise to a dime (0.10$) would be 100.

LONG TERM - HIGH FIGURE
1$=10dimes
This is 10x
4x 8x 10 x10 = 3200x.

CROSSCHECK:

The author thinks that LINDA will be worth 1$ mid 2020 -> even more pure speculation

The correct factor would be 1000, considering the price of LINDA right now (about 0.001 $/LINDA).

So please... I am invested in LINDA, i believe in the LINDA-Project.

But for all people that come here. This calculation is pure speculation and it is extremely likely, that this calculation will not come true. And it is just wrong! As much as i would love to see that come true, this is nothing else then speculation. It can be that LINDA is worth 0 in two years. It can be that LINDA is worth 1$ in two years. Noone knows that. Same thing for Bitcoin or any other cryptocurreny. Cryptocurrencies are high speculative investments. Consider that at any time.

If you are intersted in investing in LINDA, do your own research, maybe come to their discord and talk to the people there. After that, make your decesion, if you beleive in the project and want to invest, or not.

Dont invest just because of this (sorry for have to say that) completely wrong "simple math calculation"...

Please, let me say that again. I like this project. I would love to see you invest in LINDA. And i would love to see the project being a great success. I believe in the project and i think it will be successfull, but this is only my own opinion, nothing else... Noone can guarantee anything... Anyone who tells you anything else, is nothing but lying...

Any comparison to bitcoin does not work anyway. Bitcoin is a great idea, no question. But Bitcoin has an advantage no other coin will ever have, that is the first mover advantage. If you check the cryptomarket from a technical point, there are tons of projects, that are much better then Bitcoin for several reasons (btw, i think LINDA is one of those). But anyway, none of these projects will have the first mover advantage...

In my opinion, the worst thing that can happen to a cryptocurrency is, that someone invests in a project because of wrong predictions and promises and gets disappointed. You can be sure, this person will lose the faith in that project, leave it, and never come back.

These are the reasons, why i try to stop people from making ridiculous price predictions and promises. I am sure, the author of the above „calculation“ is convinced from the linda project too. But it does not help the linda project at all, making ridiculous and wrong predictions... So again, if you want to support the project, stop spreading this nonsense...
KeepYourLinda

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:06:15 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:05:08 PM by KeepYourLinda

[...]

People understand perfectly: So did you.

updated
1cent = 125 sat @8000$/BTC -> Depends on $/BTC.  It's a fact. Follows the price of $/BTC
125 [sat/cent] = 125 sat/linda(ç)    { erratum: read [sat/cent] and not [Linda/cent] }
16 [sat/Linda(2018Week21)]

Linda (ç)     = 8  @8000$/BTC. It's a fact, based on present value. Follows the price of $/BTC
Linda(2018W21)

I have no idea...
I dont know.
I agree. You don't know.

LONG TERM:

This is 10x

Now the above calculated factor 8 (again, no idea where it comes from)
Try with a compass.

pure speculation, ...  -> pure speculation
Oh something is pure ?
Read above: I wrote bigger, just for you.

And, as LINDA is right now about 0.001 $/LINDA, the right factor if it would rise to a dime (0.10$) would be 100.
Good simple math calculation Cheesy
Makes sense: about * would be = about.

LONG TERM - HIGH FIGURE
1$=10dimes
This is 10x
4x 8x 10 x10 = 3200x.

CROSSCHECK:

The author thinks that LINDA will be worth 1$ mid 2020 -> even more pure speculation
etc etc etc

Author's note: Read above.
I am sorry if you are unable to understand the concepts and if you cannot read the word "estimation"
MiCoSa

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 10:14:01 AM by MiCoSa

[...]

People understand perfectly: So did you.

I have no idea...
I dont know.
I agree. You don't know.

LONG TERM:

This is 10x

Now the above calculated factor 8 (again, no idea where it comes from)
Try with a compass.

pure speculation, ...  -> pure speculation
Oh something is pure ?
Read above: I wrote bigger, just for you.

Good simple math calculation Cheesy
Makes sense: about * would be = about.

LONG TERM - HIGH FIGURE
1$=10dimes
This is 10x
4x 8x 10 x10 = 3200x.

CROSSCHECK:

etc etc etc

Author's note: Read above.
I am sorry if you are unable to understand the concepts and if you cannot read the word "estimation"

It seems that you have difficulty understanding that
- the 1st is the number of Lindas corresponding to a cent. It is a natural number. [cent/ linda] * [linda/cent] Perhaps too natural for you ?
- the second one is the present price of a Linda in satoshis, ie cent. Would you be surprised to learn that if you buy a cent, the result is a cent ? The relationship is a natural number [linda/cent] * [cent/ linda] . Of course.

I dont want to fight with you and i dont want to answer to your insults, after showing everyone, that your „calculation“ is totally wrong. I am sure, you are a supporter of Linda. People saw that your calculation is completely wrong and only based on speculation (you call it estimation, what in the end is the same here). And i can only try to ask you again to stop spreading such nonsense (even when the calculation would not have been totally wrong), because it does not help at all. Please consider, i am a supporter of Linda too. You do NOT help Linda with such ridiculous price predictions, even when you think you do...

There is only one thing i would ask for. If you quote me, dont delete the essential parts of my message (e.g. Linda²/(cent * sat) ), thank you for respecting that in the future...
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

People's expectations of Linda are so high, and it has a good trading volume, which proves its heat.
KeepYourLinda

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

The small detail concerning units was modified in the post of May 25, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126041.msg38460582#msg38460582
Calculation does not change at all.
MiCoSa

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

The small detail concerning units was modified in the post of May 25, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

It still makes no sense, and your complete calculation is still based on speculation, sorry, estimation. But i give up...
Randomaze

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

It still makes no sense, and your complete calculation is still based on speculation, sorry, estimation. But i give up...
I agree with you. Most of those who are now in the topic of crypto currency are doing this solely out of speculative benefits. And only a few do it for the sake of the idea and technology itself
size_m

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

ok, but i also don't understand how you got the factor 8 into it.
please explain this factor in your calculation and how you got to it.
KeepYourLinda

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Most of those who are now in the topic of crypto currency are doing this solely out of speculative benefits. And only a few do it for the sake of the idea and technology itself
I agree: The most important is the concept and the features.
For Linda, my opinion is:
- The concept is good. The additional features are following the concept and developing it. From me: Nothing to criticize yet.
- The team is implementing the features. Some people insist on the past poor experiences. Others have unlimited faith about "the team".
I am in between:
- Still remembering that some implementations had to be more professional and hoping that know-how and proficiency are increasing more and more with time and experience. I think it's following the good way.
- Having faith that the team is doing what has to be done. I think that it's faith, more and more confirmed by facts.

Indications have already been given on Discord. They have to be confirmed by announcements etc.
KeepYourLinda

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

ok, but i also don't understand how you got the factor 8 into it.
please explain this factor in your calculation and how you got to it.

Let's make it simple, without speaking of BTC's price.

The price of 1 Linda was ~0.125 cents.
1/0.125=8

LycheeBit

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:20:21 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:55:16 PM by LycheeBit

MINING LINDA WITH SCRYPT ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_LINDA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=LINDA

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LWBGvRCEKgpF3mMkv9xQpuxjJZ4AbR7Zb4 -p c=LINDA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LWBGvRCEKgpF3mMkv9xQpuxjJZ4AbR7Zb4 -p c=LINDA

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=81.101.59.194:33820
  • addnode=67.243.174.29:33820
  • addnode=139.216.153.174:33820
  • addnode=45.32.240.255:33820
  • addnode=88.186.61.209:33820
  • addnode=45.76.1.239:33820
  • addnode=195.201.216.219:33820
  • addnode=207.148.15.197:33820
  • addnode=140.82.55.91:33820
  • addnode=144.202.100.236:33820
  • addnode=108.61.164.220:33820
  • addnode=73.226.168.187:33820
  • addnode=24.218.47.85:33820
  • addnode=54.37.238.32:33820
  • addnode=104.238.176.166:33820
  • addnode=45.77.57.198:33820
  • addnode=149.28.166.102:33820
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:10eb:b74:a6a8:8ea1]:33820
  • addnode=178.62.74.214:33820
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:1098:1c3e:9a93:9b6b]:33820
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3457:1d55:9316:65a0]:33820
  • addnode=71.105.95.147:33820
  • addnode=68.43.29.149:33820
  • addnode=78.227.167.59:33820
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:1cff:238a:af9a:472b]:33820
  • addnode=209.250.251.44:33820
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:953c:3473:fbff:9cfa:208]:33820
  • addnode=71.227.26.186:33820
  • addnode=139.162.190.214:33820
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:78cf:82c:33ba:b1d4:38c1]:33820
  • addnode=23.242.89.141:33820
  • addnode=68.3.55.250:33820

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

LINDA price seeing some activity today -- news ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
KeepYourLinda

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:42 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 09:18:37 AM by KeepYourLinda

Not only activity: Great price increase.
On Cryptopia
Present price is 24.
24h volume 51 BTC
thanhhien1112003

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

i like the price dump, money redistribution, new opportunity for the late comers cheers
xin8

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

Yes, there is news! Linda X platform: web wallet that can stake any integrated PoS coin, 1-click masternode creation, and mysterious partnership. Oh, did I mention Linda is also releasing a completely new white paper (one that hopefully now makes sense)! Announcements set for 6/2...
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: