Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150979 times)
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Is there any news from the Jinjiang competition or does anyone know when the results should be announced. Very much hoping it will be in favour of WaltonChain. thanks!
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

Is there any news from the Jinjiang competition or does anyone know when the results should be announced. Very much hoping it will be in favour of WaltonChain. thanks!

ASk abby on slack
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

If your unsure about this coin, and your thinking about selling, do some more research Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
samedison_22

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

$10 by the end of October
$100 by Summer 2018.

Conservative Estimate.  Grin
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

$10 by the end of October
$100 by Summer 2018.

Conservative Estimate.  Grin

Very possible, this could easily reach NEO's potential as both coins are equally innovative and strong.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:23:11 PM

WTC has had a heck of a run over the past week. When is the genesis block? Trading volume is increasing along with the price, I wish I had some spare powder for this one.

Yeah bought at 2$ during the last rally and doubled down when it hit .65$ and now I'm thinking we could see 10$ in a month or two!

while I don't think this is necessarily out of the realm of possibility when you factor in the quality of project + the incentive of masternodes, I think this current pump has to do with October 18th speculation in China.  Most of the Chinese coins pumped over the past 24-48 hrs, and there is a thought that the ICO ban may be lifted after the Chinese elections.  If that doesn't happen, the market could react in a nasty way.

Walton's a great long term buy regardless tho.

Is the election really going to effect anything?  The government is trying to regulate ICO's not ban them, I think it's inevitable the temporary ban will be lifted and legitimate ICO's will be welcome to open for business.  The government is trying to crack down on fraud and will make the industry stronger as a whole, I've been bullish on this ICO ban news since I heard it...

I mean the current outlook as far as I know is that China has banned ICOs completely.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-bitcoin-tycoon-advocates-central-banks-decision-to-ban-icos-in-china

They've been kind of flip floppy on whether they will open it back up with regulation or not, and to me that seems more like an IDEA until we actually see them do that.  They're a communist government, so I don't look at it as a given that ICOs will be back in the near future with regulation.

My understanding is that there is this idea that they are taking this hard line on cryptos because it has a political impact that will no longer be relevant once the elections are over, thus they might chill out.

I'm a Walton holder though and I'm just playing Devils advocate to the $10 by end of October argument.  So China stuff aside, we still have the bitcoin hard fork coming up around November 1st.  If they try to paint that in the media like it's a "civil war" like they did for the BCH fork this past summer, I personally think BTC will tank.  When BTC tanks usually everything else does.  Not to mention, Ethereum could potentially fork as well, and these are things I still believe have negative connotations to the general public (even though they REALLY aren't even that bad, it's damn near like free money IMO).  

If those forks bring FUD, the whole market will start bleeding, and Walton won't be safe from that...nothing will though for the most part.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

WTC has had a heck of a run over the past week. When is the genesis block? Trading volume is increasing along with the price, I wish I had some spare powder for this one.

Yeah bought at 2$ during the last rally and doubled down when it hit .65$ and now I'm thinking we could see 10$ in a month or two!

while I don't think this is necessarily out of the realm of possibility when you factor in the quality of project + the incentive of masternodes, I think this current pump has to do with October 18th speculation in China.  Most of the Chinese coins pumped over the past 24-48 hrs, and there is a thought that the ICO ban may be lifted after the Chinese elections.  If that doesn't happen, the market could react in a nasty way.

Walton's a great long term buy regardless tho.

Is the election really going to effect anything?  The government is trying to regulate ICO's not ban them, I think it's inevitable the temporary ban will be lifted and legitimate ICO's will be welcome to open for business.  The government is trying to crack down on fraud and will make the industry stronger as a whole, I've been bullish on this ICO ban news since I heard it...

I mean the current outlook as far as I know is that China has banned ICOs completely.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-bitcoin-tycoon-advocates-central-banks-decision-to-ban-icos-in-china

They've been kind of flip floppy on whether they will open it back up with regulation or not, and to me that seems more like an IDEA until we actually see them do that.  They're a communist government, so I don't look at it as a given that ICOs will be back in the near future with regulation.

My understanding is that there is this idea that they are taking this hard line on cryptos because it has a political impact that will no longer be relevant once the elections are over, thus they might chill out.

I'm a Walton holder though and I'm just playing Devils advocate to the $10 by end of October argument.  So China stuff aside, we still have the bitcoin hard fork coming up around November 1st.  If they try to paint that in the media like it's a "civil war" like they did for the BCH fork this past summer, I personally think BTC will tank.  When BTC tanks usually everything else does.  Not to mention, Ethereum could potentially fork as well, and these are things I still believe have negative connotations to the general public (even though they REALLY aren't even that bad, it's damn near like free money IMO).  

If those forks bring FUD, the whole market will start bleeding, and Walton won't be safe from that...nothing will though for the most part.

Its good some of us play Devils advocate. Allthough I firmly believe 10$ in October is possible, it'll all depend on the outcome of the next couple of weeks in China. Like you said, everything could tank if the Chinese decide to really put the brakes on Cryptos

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
pfft

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:02:01 PM

where i can make wallet for this coin ?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:13 PM

where i can make wallet for this coin ?

Check out this redditpost about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6zos5o/instructions_for_wallet_setup_for_waltonchain_wtc/

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:25:51 AM

Yup. Using MEW for now until they make the genesis block.
AlfredKo

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:40:43 PM

Every 3 months market will in FUD mode.
So there's no question WTC will be tanked like others. When that happens, WTC is already in 300-500m cap. Tanking 100-200m off we are still in profit.
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

I hate to be the noob in the forum that asks "what is the news?" but for real, what's going on with Walton.  I knew things would be big but not this big and this soon!  Is it the Jianjiang competition that WTC is at least taking 2nd and receive a large sum of money? Is it the genesis block creation soon to come? Is it both???

I don't care either way but would like to know the logic, WTC has had an impressive couple of months considering all of the drama in the market!
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

can u invite me to slack or telegram pls, or link? constantinursulescu@yahoo.com...ty
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:58:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 06:55:18 AM by mrjoy15

Walton going to be huge, just read about WTC they are doing internet of things like IOTA. Just look at total supply, circulating supply, marketcap and whitepaper! I suggest checking it out.
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

Walton going tto be huge, just read about WTC they are doing internet of things like IOTA. Just look at total supply, circulating supply, marketcap and whitepaper! I suggest checking it out.

Yeah, i agree with you, but it seems that is starting to correct a bit, price wise.
Crazy trend
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

I hate to be the noob in the forum that asks "what is the news?" but for real, what's going on with Walton.  I knew things would be big but not this big and this soon!  Is it the Jianjiang competition that WTC is at least taking 2nd and receive a large sum of money? Is it the genesis block creation soon to come? Is it both???

I don't care either way but would like to know the logic, WTC has had an impressive couple of months considering all of the drama in the market!

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/72yap1/we_won_the_jinjiang_competition_great_news/

Could be early word of the victory and everyone jumping in before the official news + the fact that it was already clearly undervalued.

aaaannnnd as I dig deeper its GOTTA be because of the competition, because this has HUGE implications:

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/72z5my/a_quick_refresher_as_to_what_the_jinjiang/

Ey MiBambino, might mess around and hit $10 THIS WEEKEND  Cheesy....Ey it ain't official yet though, IT AIN'T OFFICIAL  Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/72yap1/we_won_the_jinjiang_competition_great_news/

Could be early word of the victory and everyone jumping in before the official news + the fact that it was already clearly undervalued.

aaaannnnd as I dig deeper its GOTTA be because of the competition, because this has HUGE implications:

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/72z5my/a_quick_refresher_as_to_what_the_jinjiang/

Ey MiBambino, might mess around and hit $10 THIS WEEKEND  Cheesy....Ey it ain't official yet though, IT AIN'T OFFICIAL  Cheesy

That would be incredible!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Nargiza

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

Hi guys. Can someone help me with meer info about ICO can't see it on WP? Also didn't see the road map?
Zarrukh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

lets see what happens in coming days Smiley
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:29:30 AM

Hi guys. Can someone help me with meer info about ICO can't see it on WP? Also didn't see the road map?

ICO has been closed a long time. They removed all information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: