Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150978 times)
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

why is it pumped?

Because they recently won a competition in China, which will allow them to massproduce their RFID chips. Before october is over they'll be at 12$

Cheesy  I see what you did lol

I'd add to the reasons that the masternode price has been revealed.  

So the initial pump was competition based, but then Walton was starting to pullback slightly.  Now that people know the masternode price they're pretty much incentivized to buy now, so it's like a race to arms IMO.  FOMO could really set in because you factor in the hype of this project and the thought of owning a masternode, you're going to have people kicking tires on this ASAP.  Just look at the comments on the reddit AMA, and you can see the thirst is real for locking in masternode amounts ASAP.

I mean, you look at the price of something like a Stratis node (which last I checked cost 1 MILLION USD+), and that doesn't really motivate a normal person to race to buy shares.  5000 is a realistic #, especially for people that already purchased some.  You're talking about a masternode for what looks like one of the biggest projects in recent memory.  With the parent chain and wallet coming this month, the clock is defintely ticking.

Bitcoin fork FUD can't come fast enough, I'm trying to load up cheap!  Cheesy

Or, in other words, please buy more (for a master node) before everyone realises this is a scam.

Sounds more like a sales pyramid as part of a Ponzi scheme to me.

So, the wallet and chain aren't ready yet BUT the project claims to have improved distribution efficiency for major corporates, using its technology, by almost 100%. That makes sense!

Roll Eyes I take it you've never heard of SeptWolves.

You're trying waaay to hard man Cheesy.  You're going to have a hard time try to convince people in this thread of what you think.  While you want to force people here to believe what you think, I don't care to try to convince you to think that Walton is a good investment, so I won't really entertain that (someone else can).  It's best you do what's good for yourself, and if you feel safer on the outside of this one so be it.

It's clear from your post history that you have a disdain for Walton, and a general disdain for ICOs as you yourself have stated roughly 95% of them are scams.  Yet you also state you would like to be a part of an ICO team  Huh  Cheesy

You talk about paid/rented shills, but a significant portion of your post count is Walton FUD.  Look into my post history, I don't make a ton of Walton posts like you.  YOU look like the paid/rented commenter...You OD'n....Like don't you get tired of hatin  Cheesy.  Like, if I don't like something, I'll say my few pieces and be done with it.  The proof is in your post history, and you're probably more consumed with Walton than anyone in this thread...Let it gooooo man, it's really not that serious.  

Listen, if WALTON fails miserably, PM and remind me of this and I will personally let you know, you gave everyone MORE THAN enough fare warning to get out  Cheesy.  You've done your part, anyone that comes across your posts can't say they didn't meet someone that didn't strongly urge them to get out of Walton.  You should be able to move on and rest peacefully now knowing this  Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:02:45 PM

Please to hear I've made my point!  Grin

I'm happy with a couple of the ICOs I've invested in.

Don't like the scams as they detract from the genuine projects and give crypto a bad name.

I've been unusually vocal about WTC because, to me, it's comically bad.

Au revoir, a bientot!

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

So I was searching whole day for someone to explain me WHY there are 42% of total WTC supply in devs hands. I was deleted from reddit directly with no explanation even though I wasn't rude or made any offense there. Still have no answer from anyone.  Do you guys realize how dangerous it can be when devs have so much coins?
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Winter its coming!
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:51:46 PM

this thing is becoming huge.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:57:35 PM

Please to hear I've made my point!  Grin

I'm happy with a couple of the ICOs I've invested in.

Don't like the scams as they detract from the genuine projects and give crypto a bad name.

I've been unusually vocal about WTC because, to me, it's comically bad.

Au revoir, a bientot!

Could you explain to me why this is a scam and not just a young startup that's struggling with the enormous hype that has been created? I can see this coin go to 15$ in 2017 easily tbh

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:34:58 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 08:46:37 PM by Keihatsu

I've gone into more detail in another post.

In summary: poorly designed website, copy and paste mistakes in the white paper, unable verify the team, cannot verify their claims about contracts and Chinese government support, no evidence of work/productivity (github), controlling too many coins, fake news stories, unconvincing "team" photos and videos (the CEO comes across as a budget actor struggling to read a cue card - you can see the shadow of the cue card), hired a privacy service (associated with numerous scams) to hide the domain registration details, aggressive shills that boot people from Slack & Reddit for asking reasonable questions, pressure tactics (buy more for a master node before it's too late [or we do a runner]), obviously paid shills on twitter and Reddit (hype comments with little substance) etc.

Nothing about it feels right.

I've probably spent far too much time talking about these things.

I strongly suspect that Walton Chain is a scam.

At best, as you say, a very amateurish team and, in my opinion, recklessly hyping and overpromising.

Would a team of experienced individuals, including a form VP of Samsung, be this amatuer?

Either way, I'd be very surprised if a product materialises.

$180,000,000 market cap with no product, no tangible evidence of work and many unsubstantiated claims.

The shills are hyping and talking about a market cap of $1billion this year.

I feel I have a duty to express my concern.

Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

here's a theory:

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:42:14 PM

In summary: poorly designed website, copy and paste mistakes in the white paper, unable verify the team, cannot verify their claims about contracts and Chinese government support, no evidence of work/productivity (github), controlling too many coins, fake news stories, unconvincing "team" photos and videos (the CEO comes across as a budget actor struggling to read a cue card - you can see the shadow of the cue card), hired a privacy service (associated with numerous scams) to hide the domain registration details, aggressive shills that boot people from Slack & Reddit for asking reasonable questions, pressure tactics (buy more for a master node before it's too late [or we do a runner]), obviously paid shills on twitter and Reddit (hype comments with little substance) etc.

At best, as you say, a very amateurish team and, in my opinion, recklessly hyping and overpromising.

Would a team of experienced individuals, including a form VP of Samsung, be this amatuer?

$180,000,000 market cap with no product, no tangible evidence of work and many unsubstantiated claims.

Thank you for this explanation. It's easy to get caught in the hype and fomo, plus a lot of stories just get repeated over and over again (including by me, I'm afraid) without checking the source. I sold half of my stash so I have my money back and a nice profit, invested it into Sonm. If the WTC team does deliver, I'll make a very nice profit, if they don't and it turns out to be a scam, I don't lose anything.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

Can you please tell the name of privacy service they hired for hide domain info? Thank you.
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:20:28 PM

When i click their website, there is a pop-up announcement window saying with the Chinese government policy around ICO, all coins has been canceled and all investors have been refunded, blah blah blah...

So my question is if all coins been taken back and all investors are refunded, what are people trading now - coins? Then where did they get all these coins since all coins have been taken off the market?? Huh Huh am i missing anything? Huh
bitnubko

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:23:07 PM

When i click their website, there is a pop-up announcement window saying with the Chinese government policy around ICO, all coins has been canceled and all investors have been refunded, blah blah blah...

So my question is if all coins been taken back and all investors are refunded, what are people trading now - coins? Then where did they get all these coins since all coins have been taken off the market?? Huh Huh am i missing anything? Huh

From the google translate, they are referring to people who bought the coins from China. Not everyone.

"Walton chain users in China tokens back to work has been completed."
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:38:28 PM

Can someone explain to me how this is going to work in the real world? (in plain English).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

From the google translate, they are referring to people who bought the coins from China. Not everyone.

"Walton chain users in China tokens back to work has been completed."

'
WTC have completed the refund round to investors who requested it.
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:11 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 05:50:34 AM by Keihatsu

Can you please tell the name of privacy service they hired for hide domain info? Thank you.

Nexperian Holdings

It's worth googling "Nexperian Holdings" AND "WIPO"

Also "bitcoin seoul" AND "scam" < the man has a history.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:41:52 AM

Hello. What's going on why this coin grows so well? What good news?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
wojteks102

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

Hello. What's going on why this coin grows so well? What good news?

Because they recently won a competition in China, which will allow them to massproduce their RFID chips. Before october is over they'll be at 12$

Also if whitepaper stuff is not fake and only for pump stuff, that could be helpful in price increase..
bitnubko

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

The coin is rising too fast.  Undecided
I am really not sure what to expect from it. It sounds too good to be true, and usually, we all know how that ends.
I bought in, then I sold out cause I chicken out. Now I am wondering should I buy again, but the way the coin is rising, it will be 50USD by the end of the October, and I do not think thats possible.

CryptoNewKey

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

WaltonChain looks amazing! I have only found this and a bit of information on other discussion channels though. Has anyone found any official channel aside from their Twitter that would back up their project aside from the photos and the team they have?
edrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:18:13 AM

Jin Xiji (chinese name) / Kim Suk-Ki (korean name), the chief scientist for WaltonChain:
Patents: https://www.google.sr/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=ininventor:%22%E9%87%91%E9%94%A1%E5%9F%BA%22&gws_rd=ssl
Mentioned in ETRI journal: https://i.imgur.com/Uq2kvIR.png : http://[Suspicious link removed]/ZRbuHY
More confirmation of his credentials through visionkorea: http://www.visionkorea.com/will/pol/inmuldetailinfo.asp?checkpost=checkpost2015&mfldname=will&prm1name=id&prm1value=13728&prm2name=&prm2value=&jcd=2013&cid=915&partcid=&menuno=3&submenuno=4&page=&memcheck=1234567vs&PHONE_NUMBER=&apgugun=&aprange=&tablename=%C1%A4%C4%A1%C0%CE%B9%B0%C1%A4%BA%B81#가족관계
Here, he is the Chief Scientist for Silicon Group (who won the Jin Jiang competition), and who sponsors Walton Chain: http://www.xmsilicon.com
Looking around on that site, it looks like they pretty much ARE WaltonChain. Mo Bing and Chen Zhangrong are also directors there: http://www.xmsilicon.com/col.jsp?id=130
On this page, the picture of the office looks to be the same one in the WaltonChain tour video, which further substantiates WaltonChain's link to Silicon Group: http://www.xmsilicon.com/col.jsp?id=104
Or how about Chen Zhangrong, who you're labeling "budget actor"? An article on him when he was (or still is) president of Tianyu International Group, Co. Ltd.: http://news.china-ef.com/471356.html
There are also countless news articles about the Walton team & their partnerships:
https://kknews.cc/tech/z3r55ep.html
Here is one about their cooperation with Septwolves: http://tech.china.com/article/20170824/2017082452565.html
http://www.jcjcs.com/news/2017122.html
http://blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_1762e50170102xb44.html?type=-1
http://tech.china.com/article/20170826/2017082652997.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c
http://tech.china.com/article/20170823/2017082352011.html
http://district.ce.cn/newarea/qyzx/201706/19/t20170619_23708580.shtml
and there's likely much more that I missed over.
Mate, their credentials are definitely legitimate.

Thanks to user areesseye on Reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73rfho/just_went_to_bitcointalk_to_see_what_the_thoughts/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: