Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150975 times)
eliaso

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

call Fujian Septwolves Industry Co Ltd +86 59 2537 7777

They have never heard of Walton Chain and do not know who Xu Fang is (he is described on the Walton Chain website as the WTC project sponsor and “seven wolves company supply chain management director”).

First of all, you're an idiot.

Second of all, the upper levels of management are very aware of Walton Chain.

Please check out 수기 김 at Korea Universities website. (http://ee.korea.edu/ee_en/about/f_emeritus.do) His focus is on Large Scale Integration of Electronic Technologies. He's also seen in pictures throughout the WaltonChain website and blog.

Use your fucking brain man.
Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

They have never heard of Walton Chain and do not know who Xu Fang is (he is described on the Walton Chain website as the WTC project sponsor and “seven wolves company supply chain management director”).

Please check out 수기 김 at Korea Universities website. (http://ee.korea.edu/ee_en/about/f_emeritus.do) His focus is on Large Scale Integration of Electronic Technologies. He's also seen in pictures throughout the WaltonChain website and blog.

I have seen the Korea Universities website and hope to hear back from him.

No one at the company is aware of Walton Chain.

Two wallets controlled 80% of WTC.  This is not going to end well for investors.

I used my brain, man, and it said: scam, scam, scam, report the scam.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
fuddispeller

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

Two wallets controlled 80% of WTC.  This is not going to end well for investors.

So do you think they cloned him and put his clone in a WTC t shirt for their photos? Because I'd invest in a company that's mastered cloning. That's pretty dank
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

So do you think they cloned him and put his clone in a WTC t shirt for their photos? Because I'd invest in a company that's mastered cloning. That's pretty dank
[/quote]

China does lead the world in the field of embryo cloning.

I am sure he exists. Which is why I have contacted him. I am questioning the extent to which he is involved with the project. Photographs mean nothing. I have a photograph of myself with George W. Bush - I could stick it on my website and say that he is advising my company.

Interested to hear what he has to say.

I have also asked the university why the link to his department is not working http://ulsi.korea.ac.kr

I like the fact you are not arguing against claims that the rest of team is fictitious. All your hopes appear to lie with SuKi Kim. You may have even hired him for a day for advice or attended a seminar with him. I am interest see what he thinks about being associated with the project and its recent claims of success.

Please be assured that Keihatsu leaves no stone unturned.

Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

euh maybe i miss somtheing but : why is it talking about cloning ?  Grin

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:38:35 PM

I am sure he exists. Which is why I have contacted him. I am questioning the extent to which he is involved with the project. Photographs mean nothing. I have a photograph of myself with George W. Bush - I could stick it on my website and say that he is advising my company.

I have also asked the university why the link to his department is not working http://ulsi.korea.ac.kr

I like the fact you are not arguing against claims that the rest of team is fictitious. All your hopes appear to lie with SuKi Kim. You may have even hired him for a day for advice or attended a seminar with him. I am interest see what he thinks about being associated with the project and its recent claims of success.

[/quote]

wtf r u talking about.. i wouldnt invest in anything George has to do with ... or trumph for that matter

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
CryptoNewKey

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

How do you know/check this wallet scan?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

A lot of bad news about WTC, eventhough most of the sources seem reliable. I'm happy I bought, but I must say I transfers some profits to Sonm

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

How do you know/check this wallet scan?

You can always check wallets and all transactions here. 1st and second are private wallets, third is binance afaik.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74#balances
qluerphon

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:10:41 AM

A lot of bad news about WTC, eventhough most of the sources seem reliable. I'm happy I bought, but I must say I transfers some profits to Sonm

Same here! One thing to note, the contrast between the communication skills of the two teams.

I'm actually impressed with the level of professionalism from the SONM team. They're doing a great job communicating with the users. Hopefully their engineering skills are on par.

On the other hand, the team from Walton Chain seems like a joke.
jdotc

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:11:47 AM

Damn wish I jumped on this a month ago. Or even a week ago. His name was Charlie Walton.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:36:18 AM

[/quote]

Except you can't research for shit LMAO. He is wearing a walton shirt and confirmed through e-mail he is working with Walton Chain. cya weebo
Gully Bop

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

Does anyone know when The genesis block will be created?
eliaso

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:30:14 AM

I have a photograph of myself with George W. Bush - I could stick it on my website and say that he is advising my company.

Are you familiar with the term WMDs?

It's all starting to make sense.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

Does anyone know when The genesis block will be created?

More updates near end of oct.
mrscbw

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:33:26 AM

Has anybody looked into their angel investors on the white paper?

http://www.waltonchain.org/upload/1498722281869.pdf
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

Except you can't research for shit LMAO. He is wearing a walton shirt and confirmed through e-mail he is working with Walton Chain. cya weebo
[/quote]

Can you please send here the email address from which he confirmed that, also can you please post here relevant link about WTC is funded by Chinese government. Also does WTC has some code repository anywhere to see it?
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:50:13 PM

I stand corrected.

The "Straits Cup" Industrial Design (Jinjiang) Competition of Fujian Province does exist.

http://www.52jingsai.com/article-3894-1.html

But they have never heard of Walton Chain.

Competition Organizing Committee Office Address: Room 505, Building 1, International Industrial Design Park, Hongshan Cultural and Creative Industrial Park, Qingyang, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province
E-mail: hxbfjjj@126.com
Competition Award Supervision Committee Office Address: Jinjiang City, Fujian Province, Qingyang Quan Zhong Road 525, Foreign Trade Building, 507
E-mail: yeb112@sina.com

And the highest prize is $50,000 & WTC claims to have won $1,000,000

Also, Chinese search engines and social media cannot find any evidence that the project co-founder 许芳呈 exists.

I have a friend from Fuzhou, Fujian Province, who has helped me with this research.

Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

Still nothing from SuKi Kim

crypto_flair

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

Hi guys,

I'm the founder of http://www.coinmarketcal.com, a free collaborative and evidence-based calendar for all upcoming crypto events.

I invite you to add the big upcoming news related to WaltonChain in order to make the crypto community aware of the great things coming to this project.

We have thousands of people visiting our website every single day, so it's a great place to showcase real and verified info.

Thanks for reading me! We are on twitter if you have any questions: https://twitter.com/coinmarketcal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: