Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150975 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

A lot of bad news about WTC, eventhough most of the sources seem reliable. I'm happy I bought, but I must say I transfers some profits to Sonm

Same here! One thing to note, the contrast between the communication skills of the two teams.

I'm actually impressed with the level of professionalism from the SONM team. They're doing a great job communicating with the users. Hopefully their engineering skills are on par.

On the other hand, the team from Walton Chain seems like a joke.

Don't make the mistake of being hypocritical here, and don't be quick to judge.  I've been a SONM bagholder since the ICO; you go through that SONM ANN and watch the progression of posts after the ICO, and their communication was LARGELY viewed as a joke at one point as well.  They didn't even really have a good BCT presence at all, it was only because the community complained SO much that they hired an ADDITIONAL person specifically for that.

You look at the tune of the SONM thread now and its all roses, but you go back through that thread when it price hit all time lows (around 3 cents), and ~80%+ of the thread was FUD, complaints about lack of communication, and the credibility of the dev team.  At the price of 3 CENTS people were acting as if SONM WAS POISON...if you think the FUD in here is alot, it's nothing compared to the MONTH(S) long FUD in the SONM thread.

Fudders spreading distrust when the China is on Golden Week. How interesting is that? Attacking them when they can't really respond.
Whys that china doesnt let em tweet and answer stuff? I mean even when they didnt hv a week off its not like they tweeted or answered stuff. Ill believe this project when reporting on it comes from actual mainstream news rather than "unofficial waltonchain news" reddit and slack mods.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

A lot of bad news about WTC, eventhough most of the sources seem reliable. I'm happy I bought, but I must say I transfers some profits to Sonm

Same here! One thing to note, the contrast between the communication skills of the two teams.

I'm actually impressed with the level of professionalism from the SONM team. They're doing a great job communicating with the users. Hopefully their engineering skills are on par.

Don't make the mistake of being hypocritical here, and don't be quick to judge.  I've been a SONM bagholder since the ICO; you go through that SONM ANN and watch the progression of posts after the ICO, and their communication was LARGELY viewed as a joke at one point as well.  They didn't even really have a good BCT presence at all, it was only because the community complained SO much that they hired an ADDITIONAL person specifically for that.

You look at the tune of the SONM thread now and its all roses, but you go back through that thread when it price hit all time lows (around 3 cents), and ~80%+ of the thread was FUD, complaints about lack of communication, and the credibility of the dev team.  At the price of 3 CENTS people were acting as if SONM WAS POISON...if you think the FUD in here is alot, it's nothing compared to the MONTH(S) long FUD in the SONM thread.

Fudders spreading distrust when the China is on Golden Week. How interesting is that? Attacking them when they can't really respond.
Whys that china doesnt let em tweet and answer stuff? I mean even when they didnt hv a week off its not like they tweeted or answered stuff. Ill believe this project when reporting on it comes from actual mainstream news rather than "unofficial waltonchain news" reddit and slack mods.

Lmao. They are on VACATION. That is what Golden Week is. Let me know if you are answering work calls while on vacation.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:52:33 PM

Lmao. They are on VACATION. That is what Golden Week is. Let me know if you are answering work calls while on vacation.

It's still a great project in my eyes but caution is always advised

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:54:35 PM

Well i dont see no FUD having serious effect on this coin coz since from the first time i came to know about this coin till now, it has only grow in price and i regret not to buy in then, $1 to $6 is quite growth since my encounter with WTC.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

Well i dont see no FUD having serious effect on this coin coz since from the first time i came to know about this coin till now, it has only grow in price and i regret not to buy in then, $1 to $6 is quite growth since my encounter with WTC.

Look at 4chan. People openly saying they pushing FUD to buy coins at low prices. Ridiculous. I got in @ $1.xx so I don't really care about the price short term. Just don't spread lies.
Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

Out of interest:

when did the ICO start, when did it finish, what was the price, how many tokens were sold and how much was raised?

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Tempder

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:40 PM

Out of interest:

when did the ICO start, when did it finish, what was the price, how many tokens were sold and how much was raised?

first result when you google "waltonchain ico" = http://m.waltonchain.org/col.jsp?id=120

for real research dont use western tools like google.. use baidu (the leading Chinese language search engine)
Tempder

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

we can really be happy that wtc was not added yet on a chinese/korean exchange...
MiBambino

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

we can really be happy that wtc was not added yet on a chinese/korean exchange...

why? more volume, more demand, higher prices

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

Please continue with the FUD. Want to get in cheap so I could complete my collection for a masternode. Thanks.

Same, wish I had known they were doing masternodes at 5,000 WTC, I would NOT have sold 1k of my 4k WTC during the rally Sad  Now I have to suck it up and pay the premium...
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:15:38 AM

Please continue with the FUD. Want to get in cheap so I could complete my collection for a masternode. Thanks.

Same, wish I had known they were doing masternodes at 5,000 WTC, I would NOT have sold 1k of my 4k WTC during the rally Sad  Now I have to suck it up and pay the premium...

Ouch. That sucks but hey, if you sold at 8.xx you can buy now at 6-7!
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:47:59 AM

I run a business under 100k, yeah i do. If im running a multimillion dollar business, i can guarantee you, someone is always answering calls if im not. You fucking wtc homers dont know shit about business
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:19:31 AM

I run a business under 100k, yeah i do. If im running a multimillion dollar business, i can guarantee you, someone is always answering calls if im not. You fucking wtc homers dont know shit about business

100k Business? Dude that's like garbage. 100k revenue is NOTHING. That's almost like you are a sole proprietor, no shit you have to answer calls. How about this, they are a tech startup that is pre-revenue you idiot. No one is calling unless it is an emergency. You WTC Fudders are laughable. Internet warriors who think 100k business is amazing.
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:13:48 AM

who owns wallet 0x6c5ae8d4a3fb96cdae4dfe0a83c30e787b257474
?

There are some interesting transactions:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x6c5ae8d4a3fb96cdae4dfe0a83c30e787b257474

barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

who owns wallet 0x6c5ae8d4a3fb96cdae4dfe0a83c30e787b257474
?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x6c5ae8d4a3fb96cdae4dfe0a83c30e787b257474

Hmm very interesting, that's a shit load of Walton!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

who owns wallet <a title="See this address on the blockchain explorer" href="https://etherscan.io/address/0x6c5ae8d4a3fb96cdae4dfe0a83c30e787b257474" class="ext-etheraddresslookup-link" target="_blank">0x6c5ae8d4a3fb96cdae4dfe0a83c30e787b257474</a>?

Hmm very interesting, that's a shit load of Walton!

Super whale. Maybe insider getting accounts ready for master nodes?
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903763984616103936

How is the new website coming along?

Cruster

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

It has only been 4 weeks of work since they tweeted that. Besides that it would make way more sense to relaunch the website with a big update (e.g genesis block).
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:58:36 PM

Here's another interesting account, a mixer of some kind?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x1be5e64f9d12be1319c841b946d59f444c61b9a5

MiBambino

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

Caution is advised, maybe the devs are gonna be dumping a little bit to fund their plans?

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: