Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150970 times)
dma88

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

I just followed up on this.. the first set of terms doesn't have any search results in google.  it thinks it should be "experian holdings" but that doesn't turn up anything interesting.  so what's that all about?

and the bitcoin seoul guy is a scammer, you can see vids of some of his previous scams before crypto.  and he hypes up WTC.  but is he really "in" on it?  is he a whale that caused the recent bubble?  do you have evidence of something like that?
[/quote]

definitely "nexperian holding"
https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1CAACAG_enGB590GB590&biw=1366&bih=630&q=World+Intellectual+Property+Organization+AND+nexperian+holdings&oq=World+Intellectual+Property+Organization+AND+nexperian+holdings&gs_l=psy-ab.3...21302.24330.0.24782.10.10.0.0.0.0.88.732.10.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.391...33i160k1j33i21k1.0.r1G8rHV6e8s

no evidence of Bitcoin Seoul involvement, just speculation.

he jokingly said "scandal" on his YouTube channel as he bought some more WTC. At least he has a sense of humour.

i'm not an expert in the manipulation of markets, but something doesn't seem right.
[/quote]

so this link? http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/text/2017/d2017-0441.html

what does that have to do with wtc or binance?

and the bitcoin seoul guy.. he's a shit pumper in a world full of shitpumpers.  is he manipulating the market behind the scenes?  could be.  but without proof it's an empty accusation.

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gully Bop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:07:14 AM

Okay, WTC is on the move again, saddle up.  Shocked  Shocked
dma88

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:08:33 AM

Howmuch was this coin when it first started trading?

around $1 when it hit the exchanges / this forum.

according to the mods, a lot cheaper at ICO.

keep in mind this wasn't a typical ICO.  from what I've read so far, it looks like they just started selling them on binance.  WTC seems to have a deep relationship with binance, which means they would both have to be in on the scam...

but anyway maybe they didn't sell anywhere near all 100MIL tokens.  they put the price at 60 cents, instead of 6 cents for a sell-it-all ICO.  so they charge 10x and trickle the coins out as people buy them.  so the WTC guys would still control the vast majority of the tokens.  this would enable them to pump, dump, manipulate as they see fit, and binance could possibly help to hide it.

all speculation of course.

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:56:23 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 03:08:47 PM by YGung

keep in mind this wasn't a typical ICO.  from what I've read so far, it looks like they just started selling them on binance.  WTC seems to have a deep relationship with binance, which means they would both have to be in on the scam...

but anyway maybe they didn't sell anywhere near all 100MIL tokens.  they put the price at 60 cents, instead of 6 cents for a sell-it-all ICO.  so they charge 10x and trickle the coins out as people buy them.  so the WTC guys would still control the vast majority of the tokens.  this would enable them to pump, dump, manipulate as they see fit, and binance could possibly help to hide it.

No no NO....smh...That's just flat out wrong.  Binance didn't even exist when Walton did their ICO.  All Binance did was a bounty program for Walton to get people to their platform (which is smart).  Binance did a bounty for BQX too where they gave tens of thousands of BQX away (which is smart).  Now they're doing an API BNB bounty (which is smart).

Walton's ICO wasn't a mystery, it just may seems like it to you because of the cultural barrier.  It wasn't really marketed to western societies, but that doesn't mean they didn't have a transparent ICO.  

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

No no NO....smh...That's just flat out wrong.  Binance didn't even exist when Walton did their ICO.  All Binance did was a bounty program for Walton to get people to their platform (which is smart).  Binance did a bounty for BQX too where they gave tens of thousands of BQX away (which is smart).  Now they're doing an API BNB bounty (which is smart).

Walton's ICO wasn't a mystery, it just may seems like it to you because of the cultural barrier.  It wasn't really marketed to western societies, but that doesn't mean they didn't have a transparent ICO.  

I wish I could upvote comments haha

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

wtc was a rocket  Grin
still is by the way  Cheesy

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:53 PM

yea my buddy is chinese. honestly I wish I wouldve been investing at the time because he couldve helped me decipher some of the chinese if Walton was able to be purchased by people in the states. Even putting a grand into that at maybe 10 cents a coin. Thats an easy 100k pay day.
Fidget+Spinner

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

Hey Guys,

Noob here! Smiley

where can i get Walton best and can i store it in my ledger nano s?

cheers

Fidget Spinner
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

Binance.com as far as i know the only place. Im doing some traiding with it for last 2 week, so keep it there on the market. Not sure about wallet for it

MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

Hey Guys,

Noob here! Smiley

cheers

Fidget Spinner

get it on binance and use it to daytrade, its a great way to make quick money

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
NickCrypto

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:17:10 PM

According to https://bitscreener.com/coins/walton ; this crypto is in China

Lastsamuraj

Prontapay

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

It is.Soon should go on bittrex or similar i think

Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

Hey Guys,

Noob here! Smiley

cheers

Fidget Spinner

You can get Walton on Binance. Not too sure about ledger nano, but I do know you can store them on etherwallet via trezor
epsylon75

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

you can store WTC on ledger nano... no issue... you have to add the contract address and decimals accordingly to see WTC though
meteson1

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:22:01 PM

I couldn't open the website, do you have information about it?
dma88

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

i may have read wrong. so how did they do the bounty program?

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:36:49 AM

you can store WTC on ledger nano... no issue... you have to add the contract address and decimals accordingly to see WTC though

What's the contract address please?
MiBambino

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

they suffered from attacks apparently so they're working on the site

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

Their web is on from my end, both Chinese and English are showing. Just a messenge popsup
about the refund of ICO and some policy regarding to the China ban.  Roll Eyes

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

MiBambino

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

Their web is on from my end, both Chinese and English are showing. Just a messenge popsup
about the refund of ICO and some policy regarding to the China ban.  Roll Eyes

I read their twitter so wasn't completely sure

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: