Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:00:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150978 times)
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

I would like to know is it too late to jump in this project?

My gosh NO!  LOL.  Still very, very young in the game.
$25 is a very cheap price for a coin with $100 potential.

https://www.investinblockchain.com/blockchain-what-to-expect-2018/

Corporate Involvement

With the increasing interest in blockchain technology, we have already seen various major partnerships announced, as well as powerhouse companies like IBM and Samsung working on their own solutions. Additionally, we also already have a whole country’s healthcare and digital infrastructure system running on blockchain technology (Estonia), which supports its efficiency and demand.

In 2018, we can probably expect a lot more big companies either utilizing current blockchain solutions through partnerships and side-chain launches, or creating their own blockchain solutions instead. Having said that, this is where platform-like projects might grab the spotlight, as crypto economies that support high value business ventures are going to have a lot of demand – as has been proven by Ethereum’s EEA already.

Furthermore, platforms like NEO and Waltonchain have also secured a lot of major partnerships, with an increasing amount of ICOs or side-chains running on their economy. These ecosystems should experience a similar growth trajectory with adoption, and will probably see the highest value gain in 2018, especially with massive companies using the tech and incentivized node-running through PoS, PoW, and dBFT.

Based on this belief, we can expect blockchains to demonstrate direct value by solving various business problems, alleviating operation inefficiencies, and increasing the effectiveness of value-exchange to become the forerunners in the space. There are several industries that have a lot to gain from adopting blockchain technology, some more than others: supply chain, settlement layers between inter-currency transactions, payment processing, offloading processing tasks onto blockchains, identity management, etc.

This is why we might see projects like ICX, WTC, VEN, NEO, XLM,  and some other enterprise-oriented projects creating viable use-cases, to be the focus over the present year of business adoption. The list of use-cases for such multifunctional platforms is rapidly expanding, while also facilitating the growth of a massive ecosystem of partnerships, individual developers, community contributors, news headlines, etc.

This type of news saturation might make it hard for smaller projects to receive attention, as the speculation phase of “what could be the next thing” is slowly fading, with more evident winners starting to emerge.

Never too late. This coin was $40 at its ATH
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

I would like to know is it too late to jump in this project?

My gosh NO!  LOL.  Still very, very young in the game.
$25 is a very cheap price for a coin with $100 potential.

https://www.investinblockchain.com/blockchain-what-to-expect-2018/

Corporate Involvement

With the increasing interest in blockchain technology, we have already seen various major partnerships announced, as well as powerhouse companies like IBM and Samsung working on their own solutions. Additionally, we also already have a whole country’s healthcare and digital infrastructure system running on blockchain technology (Estonia), which supports its efficiency and demand.

In 2018, we can probably expect a lot more big companies either utilizing current blockchain solutions through partnerships and side-chain launches, or creating their own blockchain solutions instead. Having said that, this is where platform-like projects might grab the spotlight, as crypto economies that support high value business ventures are going to have a lot of demand – as has been proven by Ethereum’s EEA already.

Furthermore, platforms like NEO and Waltonchain have also secured a lot of major partnerships, with an increasing amount of ICOs or side-chains running on their economy. These ecosystems should experience a similar growth trajectory with adoption, and will probably see the highest value gain in 2018, especially with massive companies using the tech and incentivized node-running through PoS, PoW, and dBFT.

Based on this belief, we can expect blockchains to demonstrate direct value by solving various business problems, alleviating operation inefficiencies, and increasing the effectiveness of value-exchange to become the forerunners in the space. There are several industries that have a lot to gain from adopting blockchain technology, some more than others: supply chain, settlement layers between inter-currency transactions, payment processing, offloading processing tasks onto blockchains, identity management, etc.

This is why we might see projects like ICX, WTC, VEN, NEO, XLM,  and some other enterprise-oriented projects creating viable use-cases, to be the focus over the present year of business adoption. The list of use-cases for such multifunctional platforms is rapidly expanding, while also facilitating the growth of a massive ecosystem of partnerships, individual developers, community contributors, news headlines, etc.

This type of news saturation might make it hard for smaller projects to receive attention, as the speculation phase of “what could be the next thing” is slowly fading, with more evident winners starting to emerge.

This will be way more than $100 imo.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

Walton is a very big project and it will be one of the biggest performers in 2018. There are so many thing coming in the near future. I have no doubt this one will hit the top 10 in crypto.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

Walton has a lot of promise. Like all cryptos, it goes up, it goes down. Stay patient and it will pay off.
Wunderkind

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Waltonchain Affiliate, Citylink, Joins Hands with China Telecom to Promote the Xiamen Smart Community Pilot Project:
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-affiliate-citylink-joins-hands-with-china-telecom-to-promote-the-xiamen-smart-a5ba70ca7557
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:48:08 AM

Still one of my most favorite projects (product and finances) and eager to see what awaits us in Q2!
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Still one of my most favorite projects (product and finances) and eager to see what awaits us in Q2!

We all need to wait for minimum viable product that has been utilized. So far, we have seem glimpses.
Bitcoinb0b

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

this coin is the next ethereum
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

No it's not, they're two very different projects. Walton is similar to Vechain, both have their place in this market

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

No it's not, they're two very different projects. Walton is similar to Vechain, both have their place in this market

WTC will blow Verchain out of the water, not even a worthy competitor TBH
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

^ Great AMA, definitely recommend reading it.
Here's the link again: https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-february-q-a-4779eb30d3d8

Very interesting read and good to see these developments.

JohnDoe3490

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

All that Vechain rebranding amounted to nothing. WTC is the real deal and we all saw it working.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

WaltonChain, the top coin of the block chain in the Internet of things, has been relatively quiet for some time. Will the next outbreak be coming soon? It's very expected. Smiley
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Roll Eyes  That's a joke.

They both CAN and WILL co-exist and they will both flourish.  They both have great partnerships and both will be staples in this new economy.  They're both great projects...I wish they would openly partner in some capacity to stop this silly bickering between the communities. 

Whatever lil beef the communities have (and it's more so WTC community on Reddit whining about Vechain, because Vechain community doesn't nearly whine as much) is just stupid to me.  Not to mention, they aren't the only supply chain projects in the space, they're just the front runners. 

It's cool to hate on Vechain, but don't be naive as if it's some joke currency, they're well ahead of WTC in marketcap rankings for a reason.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

Turns out that the retarded charlatan that manages the twitter account forgot to switch to the sockpuppet one and posted with the original handle instead...

This is where you put your money, folks. LOL

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Mitsushi

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

Turns out that the retarded charlatan that manages the twitter account forgot to switch to the sockpuppet one and posted with the original handle instead...

https://i.imgur.com/B3cDbFW.jpg

Yes this is quite embarrassing on their end and they'relosing credibility. Not only the contest was for small amount of Walton, they were cheap enough to rig it. Chinese PR at its finest. Walton needs to clear the fud otherwise people will turn away from this project. 
ohiofox

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

That's not fud, that's flat out FRAUD!  Faking a giveaway.  C'mon man.

I wouldn't touch this project with a ten foot pole.
AgentR

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:30:52 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:06:58 AM by AgentR

LMAO, guy trying to call it FUD. Him and Waltcoin wishes it were FUD. That is real news!

I like the idea of waltonchain, to combine rfid / blockchain. But the more I read the more I grew tired. I couldn't find convincing enough evidence on how legitimate they are, or their big claims as to being able to produce these chips so efficiently. I find a lot of these chinese coins are purely scam. Fake partners, fake 'team', fake news releases. Just a big elaborate scam. When I watched the youtube video for happy new year of all these people standing saying happy new year from waltoncoin around the world I almost cringed. They all looked like cheap paid actors to me. This just adds to the idea, this is all fake, scam. Hard to imagine in a top 50 coin. Is this company even real? Do they know anything about blockchain? Do they have real programmers and a capable team? Can they produce chips like they claim? All sounds unlikely. If you haven't had your laughs today, check out the youtube video. of course it's scripted, a lot of the people you can tell look confused and not sincere. Look at the backdrop, it's always the same, the office is the same in many with another backdrop text lmao. You can just tell it's very misleading. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJM7YHu2-E
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:51 AM

That twitter post was unfortunate. I don't really particular care because I'm already up a lot on this coin and just letting it ride. At worst, some employees won 2 WTCs. There were plenty of names on that account. Even "WaltonChain UK" won. I assumed its another employee.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

I just saw the twitter account who posted that tweet right after I saw this thread.
Let the memeing (is that even a word in Webster's yet? Maybe next year Wink)
Begin! Cheesy
https://twitter.com/StartaleTV/status/968953283111944192
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: