Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Pura is already in coinmarketcap.Its a amazing to watch the growth of some project.so investor will definitely pay attention to here as it is a developing coin
Yeah the coin has been listed on several exchanges. The coin is significantly growing in value over the last couple of days. I must say the team is pretty focused towards their goal.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

The developers decided to provide information about themselves or preferred to remain anonymous and not introduce themselves?
Best way to know about that is to be always active in telegram and thier social media sites. I doubt that they will remain anonymous forever. Maybe they are just prioritizing the development of the project first before thier grand introduction.
even if the developers are now actively engaged in the development of the project, in any case they must indicate information about themselves. Many investors are guided by the team and their achievements, and then decide to invest in the project or not.

You have a point, most of investors now are prefer to see details about the team members first then after that the project features, if all are good then investors may invest in a project.
It just create some kind of comfort to actually throw your hard earn money because at the end of the day you will know who to blame and to get incase of emergency but i think best thing is to study the project and its ico closely before making investments

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

I saw PURA's price today lowered from 0.18$ to 0.16$  I thought if BTC and altcoins price increase so as PURA follows? I think the traders should not dump it by selling all their coins. Just HODL more.

Then this is the time to buy some Pura coins due to its price is low. This platform is continue to be developed with a very strong team so I think they probably can come up with more better ideas to boost the value of the coin. And yes, those who already have Pura should hodl for now and wait until it will start to increased.
Yes buy those tokens while they are still cheap, staking them fir few months wont hurt. Im sure when bitcoin and other cryptocurrency rises up pura is also included.
Basically the idea! Buy when it is low and wait for the market recovery. For projects like this, selling one's coin at times like this is like denying yourself of a huge profit in the future and I am sure no one in their right mind will ever want to do something like that.
Market trends will be expected we cannot manipulate them however Pura already expected all these scenarios and they kept their goal stronger to constantly keep utilizing their potential to reach heights. 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

The developers decided to provide information about themselves or preferred to remain anonymous and not introduce themselves?
Best way to know about that is to be always active in telegram and thier social media sites. I doubt that they will remain anonymous forever. Maybe they are just prioritizing the development of the project first before thier grand introduction.
even if the developers are now actively engaged in the development of the project, in any case they must indicate information about themselves. Many investors are guided by the team and their achievements, and then decide to invest in the project or not.
Like someone rightly said above, there is information about the team on the website, although it is necessary to still do proper digging anyway to be utterly sure where one is investing one's money. However, the easiest place to get to ask questions one may need is to join the telegram group and get all the questions answered.
That is our responsibility to dig the project more deeper and keep analysing about its potential and team now way to go joining in their official Telegram channel and gaining more information.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Pura is already in coinmarketcap.Its a amazing to watch the growth of some project.so investor will definitely pay attention to here as it is a developing coin
Yeah the coin has been listed on several exchanges. The coin is significantly growing in value over the last couple of days. I must say the team is pretty focused towards their goal.
I think that it is definitely an obvious growth factor of this project being listed in major exchanges.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

I saw PURA's price today lowered from 0.18$ to 0.16$  I thought if BTC and altcoins price increase so as PURA follows? I think the traders should not dump it by selling all their coins. Just HODL more.

Then this is the time to buy some Pura coins due to its price is low. This platform is continue to be developed with a very strong team so I think they probably can come up with more better ideas to boost the value of the coin. And yes, those who already have Pura should hodl for now and wait until it will start to increased.
Yes buy those tokens while they are still cheap, staking them fir few months wont hurt. Im sure when bitcoin and other cryptocurrency rises up pura is also included.
Basically the idea! Buy when it is low and wait for the market recovery. For projects like this, selling one's coin at times like this is like denying yourself of a huge profit in the future and I am sure no one in their right mind will ever want to do something like that.
Market trends will be expected we cannot manipulate them however Pura already expected all these scenarios and they kept their goal stronger to constantly keep utilizing their potential to reach heights. 
I consider that it is better to adhere to the gradual growth of cost for a coin, than to show powerful pump which as a result will end with the deepest and irrevocable dump.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

As pura taken all the efforts in negotiating with the exchanges and get listed on the exchanges now it will have a more visibility of investors and easily there will be more traffic.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

This is a coin with some experiences in the market. They had in the past really a huge volume. I do not understand why the devs. doesn't try to list this coin in binance or bittrex etc. to gain again this kind of huge volume ...

Comparing to volume of coins and tokens on binance, Pura's volume is small, and It's not easy to get listed on exchange even the volume was high, There are lots of famous coins that still didn't hit binance or bittrex.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

I know it's not easy to handle such promising project like Pura. It needs proper and good set up inorder to have a better outcomed in the development. Even if the team are busy, but still it is important to have a good communication between the supporters and the developers so that they can gained better understanding especially about the goals of the project.
Dev team more focused on the Agile methodologies by exploring to the new mechanisms to enhance and enrich their knowledge to deliver a successful outcome and when the success is incorporated as an achievement they may come to expose.

As a privacy coin, I don't think any member of the team behind this project is going to expose themselves no matter what happened just like the developers behind Bitcoin.
Yes so hard to get their information, but i think if have a video about their office is good for guessing Wink
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

Whay about bounty? It will be possible to wear signature?

I guess it will be possible, they're just planning on it bud. Let's wait for their updates, I'm hoping that they have good news for us bounty hunters.
Pura holds more potential and now their unique bounty program will draw the extreme attention of investors so we need to wait for the implementation of their bounty program that can bring even more supporters.

I do not think that they can gain serious investors with this mini article bounty campaign. They need the whole bounty campaign with  twitter, facebook, blog post, translation, reddit campaigns to gain more visibility and interaction.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

I think that it is definitely an obvious growth factor of this project being listed in major exchanges.
Yes, actually they are have listed at some well-known exchange and their volume is ok. So i don't this is the big problem at here.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:09:47 AM

Yes, actually they are have listed at some well-known exchange and their volume is ok. So i don't this is the big problem at here.
I have check Pura at coinmarketcap, at current time they listed at 3 exchange: Kucoin, Coinexchange, Cryptopia. In my mind, this is good exchange, especially about Kucoin - they have a lot of promotion for gain users using their exchange, but the main exchange of Pura still is coinexchange with 70% of volume trading.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

This is a coin with some experiences in the market. They had in the past really a huge volume. I do not understand why the devs. doesn't try to list this coin in binance or bittrex etc. to gain again this kind of huge volume ...

Comparing to volume of coins and tokens on binance, Pura's volume is small, and It's not easy to get listed on exchange even the volume was high, There are lots of famous coins that still didn't hit binance or bittrex.
Pura is a great project and probably well known, I believe some haven't seen its potential yet, I hope they would give attention to this soon.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

Pura is a great project and probably well known, I believe some haven't seen its potential yet, I hope they would give attention to this soon.
If the team would come up with a great marketing strategy in promoting this project, then this will be a great possibility to gain more potential investors, as well as gathering of lots of people as users and supporters for the Pura project. I hope that the Pura community will grow productively as days goes by, and the team will keep on striving.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:14 AM

The project's administrators answered someone's questions about their questions, my questions remained unanswered. Maybe this is a one-time event

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

My opinion is that for many investors the provided information is not enough and it is required to supplement some moments
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

it is great, i see that.
supprise  so i like
thanks for you Wink Smiley
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

The project's administrators answered someone's questions about their questions, my questions remained unanswered. Maybe this is a one-time event
Just be calm and wait to get answered by the administrators or the developer, usually, they are busy at this time because they are still working.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

The coin has been around even before Ethereum Blockchain but not really getting a lot of attention. I think they should start to make partnerships.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

Teams in some projects do everything they can to tell about themselves, but I do not see such a desire in the Pure. The time for the team to activate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: