Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35350 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

I think it is not enough to have all the information about the project only on the website. Its lushe to add here, on the forum
Yes, it's better to add information about the team if she did not decide to remain anonymous, this happens and it's not uncommon
Yes, i think we should have more clearly about the team, the company behind after because everyone need transparency.
Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects

Transparency in the team is an important aspect in increasing the overall trust in the project but at the same time isn't the only criterion in that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects
Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
And the schedule looks really interesting now.
I agree to that if your planning ti invest on this project better start doing that now while they still have gemerous offers.
Early investors uaually have great profits and also they do not need to keep major track on that also there are a number of offers and discounts for early investors so individually i would always tend to be amongst the early investor.

Yeah right, because early investors always get the high promotional bonuses offered by the new projects. So it is really great if we will make investments early.

Normally, that is really the basic strategy in every ICO which is to offer great bonuses to the early investors. What Pura already achieved is really good and what they need to do now is to spread more about their platform which I think it will help them to increase the value of their coin. So, I am hoping that the team can do more innovations especially about their advertisement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I agree to that if your planning ti invest on this project better start doing that now while they still have gemerous offers.
Early investors uaually have great profits and also they do not need to keep major track on that also there are a number of offers and discounts for early investors so individually i would always tend to be amongst the early investor.

Yeah right, because early investors always get the high promotional bonuses offered by the new projects. So it is really great if we will make investments early.

Normally, that is really the basic strategy in every ICO which is to offer great bonuses to the early investors. What Pura already achieved is really good and what they need to do now is to spread more about their platform which I think it will help them to increase the value of their coin. So, I am hoping that the team can do more innovations especially about their advertisement.

Yes you're right,  giving bonuses is other way to attract and make the project more popular to many people. It also their way to thank those people who trusted the project. For me there is no questions about the progress because it can totally seen the result. I know soon they will reach more success.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

I think it is not enough to have all the information about the project only on the website. Its lushe to add here, on the forum
Yes, it's better to add information about the team if she did not decide to remain anonymous, this happens and it's not uncommon
Yes, i think we should have more clearly about the team, the company behind after because everyone need transparency.
Well your right mate. The team members must be transparent enough to the people of the community and specialy to investors. Investors are checking firts the project background and the project transparency before they engaged their self to a investment. Hope things will be given clear answers to show the real project transparency.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.

Actually, this scenario mostly happen here in crypto world because there are some people who are greedy enough to earned money. They don't care about the possibility to become more successful in the future. Hopefully, this project will have a opposite results and the team of Pura project have provided backed up plans incase this situations occur.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Not in Binance, Binance has a great community where the community always pumping the coin which is totally new.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

I have been watching these developers for a long time and I think that the capitalization of the project can grow very well.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

I think that this project has a great concept,but I think that much work is to by done,as seen on their own telegram group.
I agree, the team needs to work hard and consistently work on developing the project from every aspect but we should give them some time to perform
Yes this what the team members need as of this time our support and the patients to wait. Lets give them time create brilliant ideas and developments. The project was very pleasing but need to habe additional information and progress for more prospects investors. The competition in the market is high so team should make some updates that bring this project above fromany project in the market. I will continueto ssupport this project until it reaches its goals and plans.
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

MINING PURA WITH X11 ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_PURA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=PURA

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=108.61.170.105:44444
  • addnode=103.9.78.192:44444
  • addnode=45.76.27.81:44444
  • addnode=37.120.173.93:44444
  • addnode=54.37.241.214:44444
  • addnode=5.45.103.249:44444
  • addnode=199.247.1.162:44444
  • addnode=45.77.143.9:44444

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

I have been watching these developers for a long time and I think that the capitalization of the project can grow very well.
Indeed, the team seems to be working quite hard as the token value manages to pump a significant amount everyday. Its good to see a passionate group of members unified to accomplish a common goal.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

Can all our transactions be secured with Pura and do they implement such functionality to safely ensure a good features for our accounts and balances from getting hacked Huh
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

Not in Binance, Binance has a great community where the community always pumping the coin which is totally new.
Binance is very good platform for listed of any tokens.Beacause the community support of binance is very good and they also helps to pumping our coin.so if possible then i recommend devlopers to listed our coin on binance.
Binance is very reputed for most of the crypto users in the economy where many transactions are actively taking place and listing on such platform will add a value for Pura.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Actually, this scenario mostly happen here in crypto world because there are some people who are greedy enough to earned money. They don't care about the possibility to become more successful in the future. Hopefully, this project will have a opposite results and the team of Pura project have provided backed up plans incase this situations occur.
Certainly, the team can prevent inevitable discharge of cost of coins. It is only enough to establish an impressive wall with a good course in a glass and then dumpers won't be able to punch a wall and to squander the price.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

Indeed, the team seems to be working quite hard as the token value manages to pump a significant amount everyday. Its good to see a passionate group of members unified to accomplish a common goal.
Agreed, if the team continues working hard and plan properly I'm sure they will succeed and reach their goals
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

they have a good coin but m just worried the total supply is kinda too much and might affect prices fluctuations in the long run but still that might depend on the usage and also who they release those coin on their basis

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

Yesterday Pure went 4% up and today went 4% down, the market is so risky those days to enter, it looks like Consensus 2018 doesn't help at all, lots of us was counting on this event to change the game.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

I guess that the investors would always fund the open projects and this project is amongst one of them so i think that this project can surely get a good amount of funds for the developement of their platform.
With the project getting a good amount of funds coming from people investing the project, this is really a good thing see for a project who wants to develop their platform to be a successful one.
Pura have taken all the diligent decisions even in the allocation of funds for every activity, they will be taking all the initiatives for the welfare and development of the project to make all the participants feel delighted with Pura.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

MINING PURA WITH X11 ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_PURA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=PURA

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=108.61.170.105:44444
  • addnode=103.9.78.192:44444
  • addnode=45.76.27.81:44444
  • addnode=37.120.173.93:44444
  • addnode=54.37.241.214:44444
  • addnode=5.45.103.249:44444
  • addnode=199.247.1.162:44444
  • addnode=45.77.143.9:44444

This is what's interesting in this project, they have a mining pool. I got skeptical at first when I saw the fud that was going around but it looks different to other x11 coin that are asking for a huge amount of money for staking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: