Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35344 times)
avalonfan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

Avalon Life is supporting different coins as Dash, NEM and also PURA.

We are very happy about that, because when you consider what happened with Dash after Avalon Life started supporting Dash in September 2016...look at the numbers - no more words needed.

In genereal PURA is open source - this causes the problem, that communities all over the world use the existing branding and change that as they want - this happened with the photos posted above - but we can handle that....as a result we do have a very strong community in Asia esp. in Vietnam, Thailand and India - and we are very happy about that, even when the use of branding is not perfect...

Let me rephrase this: Avalon Life is "supporting" PURA - and the use of your branding is unsolicited. YMMD.

My take on this: PURA has been created by Avalon Life, solely for the purpose of selling it as product to their members which are part of a pyramid/MLM scheme (aka "very strong community"). The "PURA dev" and the "PURA PR-team" is presumely identical to the group of people who are running the Avalon Life scheme.

Obviously the target market is Vietnam this time, there is even a local PR website which is announcing the availabilty of PURA promo packs - with a direct link to register for Avalon Life.

https://i.imgur.com/XKxbAJg.png

--> http://dautucoin.vn/tin-tuc-du-an/thong-bao-ve-tinh-nang-moi-cua-pura-coin-sap-phat-hanh.html

They basically confirm that PURA is a "relaunch" of the ancestor Pura Vida Coin in another post.

https://i.imgur.com/DgihDaj.png

--> http://dautucoin.vn/tin-tuc-tien-dien-tu/10-thong-tin-co-ban-ve-pura-vida-coin.html

So if you want to invest in PURA: do your own research.

look at the numbers - no more words needed

“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.” - Albert Einstein.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

How much is the total supply of this coins?
Has this coins listed in any exchanger?

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
skichamp84

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:57:42 PM

How much is the total supply of this coins?
Has this coins listed in any exchanger?

Its on coinexchange currently.  They are about to do a major announcement soon and then launch to multiple exchanges.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:09:50 AM

I am glad that I got in this coin early, this will be BIG!! Cant wait for more updates, changelly or shapeshift integration would be great
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

Cool Keep Calm and Use CoinMiners! PURA is ready in our pool from the day 1!  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

They are scam artists  : and say alot of LIES. Their explanations make no sense. Whatever PUMP these people do, they will dump on your head in the end. Be happy though, i'll be here to expose them for a long long time with this conversation which shows just how full of it they are. And yes, you can say i'm hurt that i didn't get the swap, no worries, the fact is i could have gotten 60BTC at their current fake/pump price, however i chose NOT to accept their extortive tactics. Read the e-mails. That makes me elligible to post this for that long time so no one falls into these scam artists trap. Expect self moderated thread since otherwise they'll have to show their colours.
Exposing Numbers <tranzactionezlive@gmail.com>

Aug 13

to icashofficial
Hello,

I have a large sum of icash, around 2m. Regarding the late swap, you've written on the icashofficial.com website that you will handle larger amounts and provide compensation for them.

I see myself cornered as is, as the OP of thread had no information on this swap and such i must add that i cannot afford to lose anything with my icash which was a certain long term investment.

I saw that some people on the bitcointalk.org thread have complained that they did not receive a reply to their e-mails regarding swap, even though they were ( and still are ) within the one week window that was seemingly provided.
icash official

Aug 17

to me
   Translate message
Turn off for: English
Hello,

there was info on btctalk thread and ther is no point of trying to slide Your own lack of interset in Your investments on others. ALWAYS check daily Your investments and keep track what is going on.

I can swap You 300 000 and thats it because there are others who need help too.

Send 300 000 to this address - iSLFUy2c9kjuVe4D3S1hioH5T1MKy54RTZ

And send me Your PURA address..

If there is leftover funds after late swapper then i will contact you to swap more.

R.
Exposing Numbers <tranzactionezlive@gmail.com>

Aug 18 (13 days ago)

to icash
I'll have to reject your offer, because accepting it would mean accepting your final statement, which is :

If there is leftover funds after late swapper then i will contact you to swap more.

I am the rightful owner of approx 2 million icash which was promised to swap after the so called 5 day swap

there was info on btctalk thread and ther is no point of trying to slide Your own lack of interset in Your investments on others. ALWAYS check daily Your investments and keep track what is going on.

I'm not trying to slide anything, the opening post was monitored and no mentions of this swap appeared in it.

A few questions regarding the authenticity of the swap :

Why are there no mentions of any kind of this swap in the Icash bitcointalk thread first page  ?

Why was the swap duration only 5 days, especially in the situation where you made no mention of this in the OP, while at the same time moderating the thread and blocking others from commenting on it ?

Why have you replied my email on the 18 of august and not 5 days before, during the so called extension period ? Is this a tactic to make me accept an unfair offer of swapping only about 15% of my total coins, while i myself would somehow agree to leave the rest to you ?

How does your explanation stand , in which you say

I can swap You 300 000 and thats it because there are others who need help too. Huh Huh Huh

Suggesting that you can swap only 300.000 out of two million, while the total amount of coin is the exact SAME as Icash, and was all minted by you and by bringing as an explanation that "others"need help too basically implies that you're taking from me 1.7 million because you don't want to give "others" their own swapped coins which you owe them through you statements regarding this swap, and in order for them not to complain of you selling the coins that you owe them, you are giving them the coins that you owe me. That doesn't make any sense, fair sense. More can be said here.

How can it be explained that you can't swap enough, if there were the same amount of coins minted ? Leftovers from what exactly ?
icash official

Aug 20 (11 days ago)

to me
   Translate message
Turn off for: English
There is nothing unfair about it. There was nothing on the icash page BECAUSE WE ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DEVS of icash. If you want to be mad about anyone then try to contact those people. We only opened an opportunity for people to come over to our network. Who missed the opportunity - is stuck on icash chain.

I was proposing an alternative to Your problem but You did not want to accept and just kept suggesting that everything is not fair.

It is not our responsibility to look out for peoples investments. In the first place - i would NEVER buy coins that have github that was last changed 3 years back and has 0 active devs. If i do - i make sure i understand what is going on..

We are not responible for anything else than just setting up our own network and giving out people an option to swap. Coinexchange.io was the place for this swap and thats it.

After the original swap was done - exchange side we had a suggestion that we leave 4 million PURAs for late swapping. Just in case. We left this amount out of burned coins.. So this was the amount we had for late swappers. We had no need nor obligation to do so BUT we decided we help some of the people out... but You now missed the opportunity to swap Your 300 000 too so there is nothing we can do about anymore.
skichamp84

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

You keep saying the same thing over and over. Yet there are COUNTLESS people who had NO PROBLEM with the swap.

Myself included.  I was a late swapper by over a week and the dev took care of me without any issue.  You run around all day yelling scam scam scam while plenty of people are using PURA just fine.

Maybe if people like you didnt constantly troll the slack and other channels talking your nonsense you could actually get something good out of the community.

Move on man PURA is here to stay and the community is growing by the day.

Weak attempts to drop the price wont work.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

You keep saying the same thing over and over. Yet there are COUNTLESS people who had NO PROBLEM with the swap.

Myself included.  I was a late swapper by over a week and the dev took care of me without any issue.  You run around all day yelling scam scam scam while plenty of people are using PURA just fine.

Maybe if people like you didnt constantly troll the slack and other channels talking your nonsense you could actually get something good out of the community.

Move on man PURA is here to stay and the community is growing by the day.

Weak attempts to drop the price wont work.

Name:    skichamp84
Activity:    29
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    April 29, 2017, 11:33:31

Those were the e-mails and all that i have said was said this way in order for anyone who reads them to understand the true reasons behind this so called swap.

Yours however,is the same manner of answer i received through -mail.

I will keep posting this conversation, throughout your thread and on separate threads as well as crypto-news and advertising, putting my own money into it. Why ? Because i am sure of what it is and if i can, i will stop you from scamming anyone by selling them your shit. Why ? Because the pura "team" is in fact a bunch of little greedy thugs with no common sense or good will, trying to exploit every little angle. Thankfully, they aren't smart enough to avoid lying which makes them obvious even to a noob, once they read their "explanations"

For your "arguments" :

Is that why people are asking about a second swap, or why others on the first page posted links on how PURA is in fact a scam ?

You are saying you're here to stay, after scamming a lot of people and attacking a very good coin, well, we are here to stay as well, calling you out on your scam every day from now-  until your scam goes to dust.

Anyone who buys this buys into their capital which they will dump to themselves after enough noobs buy. These people have already shown their colors, they basically cloned a coin which was working very well for two reasons : in order to steal that coin's credibility, but most importantly they did this in order to eliminate the funds of most icash investors and holders by making a turbo 5 day swap which they didn't announce in the OP of the Icash thread, leaving most with a coin that they now posses, because surely they haven't burned the icash, keeping control of the old network - implying that they are somehow the new icash community while also sabotaging the real icash community, who was reading the OP of the thread while waiting for the new "devs" to come up with a swap date and development plan.

The true reason for all this is that if they are the main owners of PURA scam, they can pump it as high as they want in order to sell it at a very high price.  In the meanwhile they kept saying that they contacted YoBit and that yobit didn't answer so all the poor people who had tons of icash on yobit had them BURNED on the new PURA chain, or so they claim.

In the meanwhile they were buying icash on yobitat small price so that they can swap a large amount for THEMSELVES. In spite of this huge "pre-mine" they scammed most of the old coin owners. I will come with further explanations and exact timeline and ask. And yes, i do repeat myself, so that ANYONE understands even if they are not native english speakers.

Also, other than "pura is here to stay" and other moronic catchphrases, care to explain why the swap was 5 day turbo and why the OP didn't announce it, while you had the ability to self moderate the Icash thread ? You lied in the e-mail - saying that you couldn't modify the OP, yet you could moderate the entire thread...hmmmm

I will say again, while you can still read this, these people will self -moderate this thread as well, before closing it for good and going to some other channel where they can scam people out of their money.

Don't worry though, we'll make our own "PURA" thread.

PS : I had 150k XC of dan metcalf , i saw through PayCoin scam and saw where it was going and i was also scammed myself of at least 200 BTC through shitcoins while making other several hundreds out off other shitcoins or just apparent shitcoins.  Can this scam grow  ? Definetely ! Should it ? You can answer that yourself.

All in all, this 4 year experience and profit is the reason why i can spit at the feet of a thief who tells me he stole 85% but he'll give me 15% back and that's why i'll keep saying what i'm saying. And don't be mistaken, if this scam actually had promise, and it would have been a scam only at the level of stealing people's capital, maybe i would have taken the 15% and said all this afterwards, while having alot of money in my pocket. However any pump and loss ( of 60 BTC atm it seems) doesn't matter to me, because i know this is a shitclone with a big mouth, a putrid mouth which lies and i'd rather have nothing to do with this capital. I want all my words regarding this scam to  carry weight, the weight of my supposed 300.000 pura, so as i wrote some of them and prepared the rest, i put my money where my mouth's at.
skichamp84

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

You need a vacation or something.

Sorry you didnt get your swap.

Unfortunatly for all your babble there are a TON of people who got thier swap without issue.  Its not anyones fault but your own for not taking part in the swap properly like everyone else did.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:36:38 PM

Avalon Life is supporting different coins as Dash, NEM and also PURA.

We are very happy about that, because when you consider what happened with Dash after Avalon Life started supporting Dash in September 2016...look at the numbers - no more words needed.

In genereal PURA is open source - this causes the problem, that communities all over the world use the existing branding and change that as they want - this happened with the photos posted above - but we can handle that....as a result we do have a very strong community in Asia esp. in Vietnam, Thailand and India - and we are very happy about that, even when the use of branding is not perfect...

I'm confused, the pictures posted above have nothing to do with Pura? Why do they have the same logo? Looks like they're promoting it as well.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
CryptoCoinerCom

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:28:57 AM

This is #GreatNews!!

#PURA is going to be the #First #FairMiningCoin in the #WORLD!!! <3 <3 it!

I am sure the time it will take to implement is definitely a very short time and it will pass quickly and be very valuable for us as a Community that does a lot of PURA Mining together Smiley

Thank you for implementing this now and not after our official launch!

Since we are all holding PURA for the #LONGRUN this will bring more #Value to #PURA Smiley

Great #LOVE <3 it!

Thank you
avalonfan

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:57:16 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:14:59 AM by avalonfan

This is #GreatNews!!

#PURA is going to be the #First #FairMiningCoin in the #WORLD!!! <3 <3 it!

I am sure the time it will take to implement is definitely a very short time and it will pass quickly and be very valuable for us as a Community that does a lot of PURA Mining together Smiley

Thank you for implementing this now and not after our official launch!

Since we are all holding PURA for the #LONGRUN this will bring more #Value to #PURA Smiley

Great #LOVE <3 it!

Thank you

Hi Christian, great to see you joining BCT - i see you love hashtags all around. Let me quote another post of you, from Facebook:

Quote from: CryptoCoinerCom
Dear #PURA #LOVERS and Fellow #Avalonians,

It has come to our attention that there were some people (1 or more) who missed the iCash swap into PURA when they had the time to do so (following the rules).

Now after, they are very upset and instead of accepting that they missed the deadline, they are trying to cause damage to the PURA Community by spreading #FakeNews in an effort to hurt us and our PURA Community.

#PURA #Community is #STRONG!

So as we see this type of bad behaviour, please let us together push these bad people out and away from our Community together! We do not need negative people and people who intentionally try to cause damage onto others (us/we/PURA lovers) who had nothing to do with the successfully completed swap.

ANY Official News from Avalon-Life or myself should be confirmed and I hope you protect yourself again these fake and copy cat people if they try again in the future to stop or slow us down....nobody can stop the future from happening and we are bringing #PURAtoTheMoon together as a #Super #Strong #Community #UnitedWeStand!!

Love you all,
Christian CryptoCoiner
Directory of Asia
Avalon-Life

--> https://www.facebook.com/christian.cryptocoiner/posts/328042727660932

So Christian, would you be so kind to tell everybody why Wencke Weiss, Head of PR of Avalon Life is promoting PURA mining in the PURA Slack?

--> http://imgur.com/a/1Gjuk
--> http://partner.avalon-life.com
--> https://puracore.slack.com

And why Avalon Life was selling PURA mining packages months(!) before the iCash --> PURA swap?

--> http://imgur.com/a/JYsWa
--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mMoxi7-e04&t=4m43s

Let's go to PURA. Remember: I bought 10 more megahash for like 300 Dollars last week. (Booyaw). 234 PURA! Amazing! Amazing! I'm so excited, I can't wait for PURA to come out. It's a coin, mined by Avalon. It's amazing, it will save the earth...

So, did Michael get his 234 PURA during the icash coin swap as well? And did you announce it to the iCash community that you are not only going to swap their iCash, but also Avalon PURA?

Courtesy of your nice strong community pyramid, who posts PURA/Avalon references all over the Internet - gapless documentation of the ongoing scam.

http://imgur.com/a/cySou

And BTW: Did you know that running a pyramid scheme is illegal in Thailand (where you live)? Believe me: This is not #FakeNews  Grin

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/05/national/crime-legal/thai-police-arrest-japanese-woman-wanted-pyramid-scheme

zefirka

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:02:54 AM

I love masternodes coin Wink
CryptoCoinerCom

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

Dear AvalonFan,

The PURA Community is surely strong enough to resist and look the other way from however lengthy posts you enjoy throwing around the internet Smiley

We are much too focused on onwards and upwards motions across the board...so please forgive us if we do not respond further.

Good luck and don't forget that life is about Karma, so treat people the way you like to be treated in return (Golden Rule).

When PURA reaches higher and higher, you and anyone who was affected by your comments will wish they had taken the chance to own some PURA in these early days...

Take good care Smiley
avalonfan

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:41:17 PM

Dear AvalonFan,

The PURA Community is surely strong enough to resist and look the other way from however lengthy posts you enjoy throwing around the internet Smiley

We are much too focused on onwards and upwards motions across the board...so please forgive us if we do not respond further.

Good luck and don't forget that life is about Karma, so treat people the way you like to be treated in return (Golden Rule).

When PURA reaches higher and higher, you and anyone who was affected by your comments will wish they had taken the chance to own some PURA in these early days...

Take good care Smiley

Thanks, you too Smiley

You talking about Karma is kind of cynical, isn't it?

No doubt, PURA will go higher as long as your minions buy into it. Good profit opportunity for everyone with enough risk appetite: Buy now, sell before the crash. In the long run PURA will fail and fall apart. By then your pyramid is saturated with the "PURA product" and you'll create a new "product": Rinse & repeat. And you don't care as you are located high enough in the pyramid - the losers are the late comers. But who am i explaining you your business.

Anyway, everyone interested in PURA/Avalon: Do your own research. MLM/pyramid schemes are a systemic and psychological fraud: Few win, most (>99%) loose. And members will tell you their scheme is none and different.

If you are interested in how pyramid schemes work i recommend watching John Olivers excellent episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI

Trade safe.
skichamp84

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Meanwhile. Those who swapped and hold PURA are sitting on piles of cash WinkWink
I couldnt be more happier with PURA. Simple as that. Its only going up!
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:54:11 AM

ll holding PURA for the #LONGRUN this will bring more #Value to #PURA Smiley
bringing #PURAtoTheMoon together as a #Super #Strong #Community #UnitedWeStand!!
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

This coin/project is successful in poor countries like Vietnam. Where the people are dumb, lack knowledge about blockchain technology, greedy but poor.
Everything they do is spread the bright future about this coin.

I would LOL!

This shady group is selling the mining package with many tiers. Guess what? They already mined 167,438,815.

Yeah, give them money you poor Vietnamese, let them buy more D3 and reward you with a stupid altcoin named pura with no technology and real use.

I have seen many MLM group come to Vietnam, destroyed them, but the lesson never learned. "This time, it will be different!!!" - they keep saying this.  

An illusion is leading them to the edge.

// To everyone that wanna help them and stop this madness. Leave them be. They will know it in the end.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:38:44 AM

I just got back from vacation and have Icash in my windows wallet when I tried to sent it to CoinExchange it tells me to change to PURA address I'm not clear how to do that, can someone send me some simple instructions? Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:37:41 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:00:41 AM by fishfishfish313

Jesus, the stuff on thread will deter new investors like myself.  What am I supposed to make of all this?  I never owned iCash, but I remember it very much.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: