Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35357 times)
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:53:20 PM

I am writing this here, because I was trying several communication channels and didn´t managed to get in contact with any of the Pura staff...

I have been accumulating Pura on Mining-dutch.nl due to the autoswitching multipool. Now tried to send them to coinexchange.io, but the coins didn´t appeared, however have been confirmed on blockexplorer. It appeared that the two wallets had different versions due to the chainswitch in time of the transaction. After asking pool and exchange, writing a lot of support-tickets all they answered is, that I have to ask the Pura-Dev to recover the coins.
However PuraOfficial just ignored my PM...

One day later the transaction disappeared from the blockexplorer, I only managed to find the adress and ID thanks to pool payout history...

Wallet: PMVokPdHKs23qExFKK37z6CkpjBfPTV5ff
transaction id: 17b4f680b04a2c9e943adf8e54feb1dd3ad2b0dd9af4cd4ca30fd9d52ab7150c

I hope my 214.9450633 Pura are not lost because of the chainswitch...

sincerely,

Domomo

Rough place to be in, I feel for you.   It's my understanding that, for the swap between chains, the coins needed to be on coinexchange.io. I'm afraid that by leaving them on the pool, they maybe lost.  Just like the ICASH holders who lost coins.  I hope that the PURA team can step-up in your case and make you whole again.  As a pool operator, I sent notifications to my ICASH users of the previous swap and even swapped the coins for users who missed the deadline.  I don't know if Mining-dutch.nl would do the same.

Let me know the outcome (if it's not public) ... I'd like to see the integrity of all involved and if they do the right thing here.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
dautucoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

Setup Masternode PURA.
This is Part 1-Register Server VULTR http://dautucoin.vn/tin-tuc-du-an/phan-1-huong-dan-dang-ky-thue-server-cai-dat-masternode-pura.html
Lenoir

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:13:49 PM

294 masternodes now ... WOW....

In a nutshell,  This is what I REMEMBER doing to get the masternode started....

1) masternode genkey
2) send exactly 100000  Pura to a address (remember to account for fees)
3) Wait for confs ...
4) masternode outputs  (gets you the Collateral_Output and index)
5) Modify pura.conf 
     - Add masternode=1
              masternodeprivkey=<from Above>
              externalip=<your externalIP:44444> 
6) Modify masternode.conf
    - Add
          MN1 <ExternalIP:44444> <MasterNodePrivKey> <Collateral_Output_TXID> <Collateral_Output_index>

Restart the client,  Unlock wallet and go to the masternode tab (enable in options) and start your node.  Mine took some time to actually start due to confirmations needed.

Again, This is what I REMEMBER ....  If you found this useful ... PBA87ZxM9REtMVMfqmcs4G8iovxBVHN1SV

Nothing new here, but thanks for your effort. 
Hobbyist

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:18:10 PM

That's cool ... Just trying to assist.

If anyone needs a paper wallet,  I added Pura here....

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/paperwallet/?currency=pura

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Lenoir

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

I'll wait for the video and the magic to happen. There are 351 Active nodes now, yet nobody is able to explain how to set one up.
Hobbyist

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:24:21 PM

Maybe this guys guide can help you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lybtz7iucVs

cryptoally

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:31:08 AM

A new Pura mining pool is available at  http://www2.cryptoally.net/. No registration is needed.

Mining fee is set to 0.75%⛏️⛏️⛏️

Getting Started information: http://www2.cryptoally.net/getting_started

Enjoy mining
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:40:43 AM

How much is the total supply and on what exchanges is already listed pura? And how many coins for a masternode?
cryptoally

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:59:38 AM

How much is the total supply and on what exchanges is already listed pura? And how many coins for a masternode?
For a masternode you will need 100000 PURA
Exchange is listed in CoinExchange https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PURA/BTC
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

Is that a video?Aren't you ready to add more information?So how can you promote it better? Everyone can't understand the exact situation of the coin.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:57:32 AM

So I downloaded this new wallet and got a mater node up and running. Wallet looks good and now I'm just waiting for reward to come in.
Lenoir

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:50 AM

Ok I owe you one, this page did the trick, my mistake was that I made my masternode key on the wrong client. I sent you all my pura that i have left on my non masternode account to thank you for your effort. Mind you it isn't much, but be sure it's send with much love.
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

Mining-Dutch Updated to Pura-Dawn release.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Happy Mining Smiley

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

I'll wait for the video and the magic to happen. There are 351 Active nodes now, yet nobody is able to explain how to set one up.

Yes I know, very frustrating. Quoting the website:

"If you’re an early investor owning a masternode before the 1088 masternodes used in the above example you’ll stand to profit the most.  Using the analogy of the supermarket, there will be less people in the queue ahead of you each time, so you’ll get through the cashier line several times more in the same amount of time.  Instead of getting rewarded every 2 days, you can be rewarded as frequently as every single day or even every few hours if you’re early enough."

Insiders are getting to start the masternodes before the pawns.  Roll Eyes 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Hobbyist

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:33:07 PM

Ok I owe you one, this page did the trick, my mistake was that I made my masternode key on the wrong client. I sent you all my pura that i have left on my non masternode account to thank you for your effort. Mind you it isn't much, but be sure it's send with much love.

Thank you,  I've left you some positive feedback.  The trust system is not widely used here (but should be IMO)

canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:32:26 AM

Let me get this right. A masternode needs 100,000 coins which at current prices is 12btc? And there are 351 active masternodes?
cryptofarmer

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:21:44 PM

Let me get this right. A masternode needs 100,000 coins which at current prices is 12btc? And there are 351 active masternodes?
Block reward is 10.
Current height is 4580 so there has been 45800 coins been mined. How much was this premine actually? :\

cleareyes

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

Two ways to check ...

Straight in the wallet.
    Open options - Wallet - check Show Masternode tab.
    Restart maybe required but then look at the Masternode tab, All Masternodes. 

On the explorer...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pura/masternodes.dws

Looks like Block 2 created 175 million coins and Block 3 created 3 million. Is that part of the masternode aspect of this coin or is that straight suspect...
cryptofarmer

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

Two ways to check ...

Straight in the wallet.
    Open options - Wallet - check Show Masternode tab.
    Restart maybe required but then look at the Masternode tab, All Masternodes. 

On the explorer...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pura/masternodes.dws

Looks like Block 2 created 175 million coins and Block 3 created 3 million. Is that part of the masternode aspect of this coin or is that straight suspect...
I think this is reserved for the swap.
Though I highly doubt all has been used for swap.
Leaving the devs with some nice christmas present..

Domomo

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

I am writing this here, because I was trying several communication channels and didn´t managed to get in contact with any of the Pura staff...

I have been accumulating Pura on Mining-dutch.nl due to the autoswitching multipool. Now tried to send them to coinexchange.io, but the coins didn´t appeared, however have been confirmed on blockexplorer. It appeared that the two wallets had different versions due to the chainswitch in time of the transaction. After asking pool and exchange, writing a lot of support-tickets all they answered is, that I have to ask the Pura-Dev to recover the coins.
However PuraOfficial just ignored my PM...

One day later the transaction disappeared from the blockexplorer, I only managed to find the adress and ID thanks to pool payout history...

Wallet: PMVokPdHKs23qExFKK37z6CkpjBfPTV5ff
transaction id: 17b4f680b04a2c9e943adf8e54feb1dd3ad2b0dd9af4cd4ca30fd9d52ab7150c

I hope my 214.9450633 Pura are not lost because of the chainswitch...

sincerely,

Domomo

Rough place to be in, I feel for you.   It's my understanding that, for the swap between chains, the coins needed to be on coinexchange.io. I'm afraid that by leaving them on the pool, they maybe lost.  Just like the ICASH holders who lost coins.  I hope that the PURA team can step-up in your case and make you whole again.  As a pool operator, I sent notifications to my ICASH users of the previous swap and even swapped the coins for users who missed the deadline.  I don't know if Mining-dutch.nl would do the same.

Let me know the outcome (if it's not public) ... I'd like to see the integrity of all involved and if they do the right thing here.

At least someone noticed my issue... Thanks for that.
 No response so far, it´s not about the money, but since I´m not the first one loosing money on this "project" we will stay away from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: